Mpls police chief correctly describes Mpls police, gets canned anyway

Ths woman was not resisting like the 99 percent of the black thugs do, on video.

Philando Castile wasn't resisting.
Perhaps you cannot comprehend the concept of 99 percent.....add to that, you were not there and are simply another media fed tool.
I fully comprehend 99 percent. You do not.
Right. Of course you do, You libs are not capable of seeing anything but race. It's been proven a 1000 times and yet here we are, listening to more half truths and deflections.

They see it. What liberals are trying to tell you is that this white woman had it coming because she's white and therefore a little payback for the killings of outright thugs like Michael Brown and Trayvon Martin, who are both innocent by virtue of being black.
Who said she had it coming?

Perhaps you cannot comprehend the concept of 99 percent.....add to that, you were not there and are simply another media fed tool.
Right. Of course you do, You libs are not capable of seeing anything but race. It's been proven a 1000 times and yet here we are, listening to more half truths and deflections.

They see it. What liberals are trying to tell you is that this white woman had it coming because she's white and therefore a little payback for the killings of outright thugs like Michael Brown and Trayvon Martin, who are both innocent by virtue of being black.
The implication is there. Denying it only makes you complicit.

Ths woman was not resisting like the 99 percent of the black thugs do, on video.

Actually, I think that claim can apply to you cons as well. I don't see this as a racial issue but one of bad policing and to quick a readiness to use lethal force. It reflects on their training and recruiting since by many indications this individual was not fit for the job.
You may not see it, but others do and are saying so. The only thing I have said concerning this case is there is no statement from the cop. Why is that?

Oh brother...another delusional wanna be mind reader...

Person says: there are too many unwarranted police shootings.
You hear: she had it coming.

Come on Mike...

Come on Mike...
Ok, now you're playing the classic lib game: Twisting what I said. I'm done with your nonsense.

Come on Mike...
Ok, now you're playing the classic lib game: Twisting what I said. I'm done with your nonsense.
Just like you are doing with your "implying".

Of course nothing will happen to the cop. He's a PC appointment and they cannot admit it was a mistake. The lefts agenda is far more important than the life of some white woman.

Right...just like the right's agenda is far more important than the life of some black man (Philando).

Still waiting for you to tell me what the right's agenda is that led to that guys death.

I don't know that it's the right's agenda, but it would definitely suit a bigot's agenda to claim that it was the cop's race or religion that made him shoot her, and that "those people" are unsuitable to be police officers.

Actually, I think that claim can apply to you cons as well. I don't see this as a racial issue but one of bad policing and to quick a readiness to use lethal force. It reflects on their training and recruiting since by many indications this individual was not fit for the job.
You may not see it, but others do and are saying so. The only thing I have said concerning this case is there is no statement from the cop. Why is that?
I would like to see a statement, but I'm thinking they don't usually make public statements. It's through a police spokesman.

Of course nothing will happen to the cop. He's a PC appointment and they cannot admit it was a mistake. The lefts agenda is far more important than the life of some white woman.

Right...just like the right's agenda is far more important than the life of some black man (Philando).

Still waiting for you to tell me what the right's agenda is that led to that guys death.

I don't know that it's the right's agenda, but it would definitely suit a bigot's agenda to claim that it was the cop's race or religion that made him shoot her, and that "those people" are unsuitable to be police officers.

He was talking about another shooting where a black man died and the cop wasn't charged. The problem was that the two are not caparable. Then he claimed it was the right wing agenda that got the cop off. I'm still waiting for that liar to back up his bull shit. I know it won't happen because it is 100% bull shit.

Forum List

Back