'Mr President, I apologize'...Rep Carolyn Maloney publicly apologizes to Biden after she said she did not believe he would run for re-election in 2024

She's had some serious cosmetic surgery...which actually is really not all that great. LOL

1659619469909.png

yikes Just think what NY would have had to endure if the taxpayers hadn't made her a rich congressman. cheeseandcrackers. LOLOOLOL

she was just giving a personal opinion, that many Americans agree with, that Biden will not run

I resent all this pretending.

We have to pretend Biden is able to act in ANY capacity as a real president. We have to pretend Congress does anything but grift, the alphabet bureaucrats have anything like our best interests in mind. We have to pretend that vaccines did a damn thing but make us sicker and more prone to disease.

A tipping point is coming when the vast majority of Americans are fed up to the gills with the lies and gaslighting. It won't be pretty.

She's had some serious cosmetic surgery...which actually is really not all that great. LOL

View attachment 677912
yikes Just think what NY would have had to endure if the taxpayers hadn't made her a rich congressman. cheeseandcrackers. LOLOOLOL
biden not running would take a lot of #### off the table and gop ammunition
investigations into
Afghan withdrawal
Hunter laptop
impeachment
biden sicking fbi on schoolboard citizenry.

I resent all this pretending.

We have to pretend Biden is able to act in ANY capacity as a real president. We have to pretend Congress does anything but grift, the alphabet bureaucrats have anything like our best interests in mind. We have to pretend that vaccines did a damn thing but make us sicker and more prone to disease.

A tipping point is coming when the vast majority of Americans are fed up to the gills with the lies and gaslighting. It won't be pretty.
As a Republican we still get false Repubs pushed on us.

she was just giving a personal opinion, that many Americans agree with, that Biden will not run

I'll say this, every president I can think of has aged at double rate while in office (although Trump didn't seem to age), particularly those who have served for 8 years . The before and after pictures are just incredible to see. Biden has clearly gone downhill considerably during the short time he has been in office. That's not just a biased opinion. Many on the left have noticed it as well. I really don't see him making it past his first term and, if he does, he will be making decisions from a nursing home before his 8 years would be up. Again, that is not a biased opinion. Two more years until 2024 will be an eternity for Biden.

Forum List

Back