Mr. President, you did not kill Bin Laden. America Did. ex Seals and CIA ad

krist! you do understand Obama is the Commander in Chief, hes the boss. He deserves a portion of the credit, leaving all politics out of it.

Obama put politics in to it. Not to mention he set up his special operations general for the fall if it failed.

Using military force is a political decision. Are you really this dumb?

I doubt the generals recommending the raid had politics in mind.

Right.

And Bush didn't invade Iraq, the armed forces did. So we shouldn't blame Bush for the invasion of Iraq either.

:thup:

Outstanding.

Last edited:
The Islamic Jihad that bombed the Barracks was not the Palestinian IJ. It was IJO, based in Lebanon.

Do I really need to correct that for you or have you found your error?

Is your point that you want to turn our Republic into a hate state, where we hate Muslims? Sorry turd ball, seen your trick already.

Yeah, I dont see how you fit that square block in to the round hole.

the other point being,how are these special ed vets going top prove Obama is leaking info?

They don't have to. And they aren't. The leaks are coming from the white house level, that's the only place they could have come from. There should be an independent investigation as to who is leaking the investigation. obama has stopped all attempts to begin such an investigation. The vets are saying that they have a civic duty as Americans to demand answers. Or, is it as obama claims, he is above even answsering the questions?

There is an independent investigation going on, but sorry, Obama is not personally doing it.
Obama made his speech to the nation and he did not take credit for killing Osama.
But let us remember how military people speak. There is a misuse of the word "I and my". Clean up my barracks, the drill would yell everyday.
etc.,
So I can see where civies might be confused asto thet use, but If the president is responsible to all things that others do in givt., then surely he is able to get the credit when people do good in the govt.

Have any of these liberals actually watched the video or are they purposely lying to themselves?

Obama put politics in to it. Not to mention he set up his special operations general for the fall if it failed.

Using military force is a political decision. Are you really this dumb?

The generals, admirals, were wringing their sweaty palms on the raid. Our Commander In Chief made the call. Osama is dead. Good riddance.

Only someone who hates America would deny this fact.

Did Obama say that he killed Bin Laden or something, I missed it?

I thought I heard him credit the seals, Bush, and all of this noise that everyone is saying he DIDNT do...

Maybe I live in the alternate univers.e

The generals, admirals, were wringing their sweaty palms on the raid. Our Commander In Chief made the call. Osama is dead. Good riddance.

Yeah, 12 years of military service and I must hat America.

Oooh. Someone on the internet says they have a bigger swinging dick than anyone else. Fact, crack whore, Obama made the call, and Osama is dead meat. So why do you "hat America"?

Have any of these liberals actually watched the video or are they purposely lying to themselves?

I watched your swift boating video. Why do you hate America?

Sense when did swift boating become synonymous with untrue?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ag_F7BbWP7E]Swift Vets ad of Kerry renouncing his medals - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=phqOuEhg9yE]Swiftboat Veterans Ad on John Kerry - Sellout (2004) - YouTube[/ame]

Oooh. Someone on the internet says they have a bigger swinging dick than anyone else. Fact, crack whore, Obama made the call, and Osama is dead meat. So why do you "hat America"?

Do you ever get beyond the grade school mentality...?

You have a weird obsession with mens junk.

Something you want to tell us weenie boy..........

Once again trying to squeeze a square block in to a round hole I see.

Did Obama say that he killed Bin Laden or something, I missed it?

I thought I heard him credit the seals, Bush, and all of this noise that everyone is saying he DIDNT do...

Maybe I live in the alternate univers.e

Nope, he just gave the order. The neocons punked out on doing that.

The blatant and shameless Swiftboating of Obama's greatest foreign policy accomplishment is pathetic

I realize Republicans have a playbook they must work from but the exact replay of Kerry 04 is somewhat obvious

Mr. Kerry got precisely what he deserved. What happened to him, is what happens when you turn on your fellow troops, and falsely accuse them of "crimes" that never happened. ANYONE who did that; any man who falsely and maliciously betrayed the rest of us, is no brother of mine! Whatever he did in his whole three months in Vietnam, Mr. Kerry soiled his uniform and his honor here at home. I note that most of his defenders (including the ones whose false testimony he procured), never served ONE DAY in Vietnam! Incidentally, in the command in which I served, policy was to NOT write up Purple Heart recommendations for superficial cuts /scratches that resulted in no loss of duty time; policy was also for junior officers NOT to write up such recommendations for themselves. Presumably the policy in Mr. Kerry's command was quite a bit different.

You're the little twat that want's do demean an executive decision. Obama gave the order, and Osama is dead meat. No matter how much you wish he were still alive, to terrorize America. You show yourself as being a shit stain licking piece of human garbage on this point. But go ahead.

You're the little twat that want's do demean an executive decision. Obama gave the order, and Osama is dead meat. No matter how much you wish he were still alive, to terrorize America. You show yourself as being a shit stain licking piece of human garbage on this point. But go ahead.

Say what you will, however, unlike the president, I know what opsec is. Now I know you didn't watch the video.

There are a lot of wealthy, successful Americans who agree with me. They know they didn’t -- look, if you’ve been successful, you didn’t get there on your own. He didn’t get Osama on his own. I’m always struck by Obama who thinks, well, it must be because I was just so smart. There are a lot of smart people out there. It must be because Obama worked harder than everybody else. Let me tell you something -- there are a whole bunch of hardworking people out there.

If he caught Osama, somebody along the line gave you some help. There were great Navy Seals. Somebody helped to create the protocols that we have that allowed them to kill Osama. Taxpayers paid taxes to get the equipment to find Osama, someone trained the Navy Seals, taxpayers funded the project. Obama says caught -- he didn't do that. Somebody else made that happen.
The point is, is that when we succeed, we succeed because of our individual initiative, but also because we do things together.

Yeah, 12 years of military service and I must hate America.

You don't hate America like you hate Obama i am sure, but you do hate.
You were jsut a mercenary doing the corporations bidding.

Forum List

Back