Mr. President, you did not kill Bin Laden. America Did. ex Seals and CIA ad

That is his job, to delegate his authority, duh!

Obama delegated no authority. That’s laughable! What would be the alternative to delegating authority? To gather the intel and commit the raid himself? Ha! In light of the obvious, there was no authority to delegate.

LOL! Yes, that WOULD be the alternative to delegating authority. Holy hell. Is there no steps the right won't take to keep a black man from getting any credit?

Oh, you have a different alternative?

Obama, as cic, gets the credit, Publius.

Not a thing you can do about it or take away from it.

Your OP is finished.

Spec Ops & Intelligence Personnel release video about Obama's OBL bragging & leaks

Special ops group attacks Obama over bin Laden bragging, leaks | Reuters

A few quotes that stood out:

"As a citizen, it is my civic duty to tell the president to stop leaking information to the enemy," Smith continues. "It will get Americans killed."

"Mr. President, you did not kill Osama bin Laden, America did. The work that the American military has done killed Osama bin Laden. You did not,"

We all knew that Obama is the most anti military president of all time. And if you think they hated him in 2008, I cant wait to see the stats for 2012.

Flash back: Remember General Stanley McChrystal and General Jones?

Dishonorable Disclosures ---------------------------------------->

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X-Xfti7qtT0&list=UUfcEVGLb8jp55SdHAz6KU0Q&index=0&feature=plcp]Dishonorable Disclosures - YouTube[/ame]

More On Obama's handling of the military
Obama planned dead SEAL photo op against families objections.
Terrorist who killed US soldiers but released to Iraqi’s by Obama, now free
Obama Snubs Nation's Heroes, Becomes the First President to Skip Ball Honoring Medal of Honor Recipients in Over 50 Years
Obama Calls Navy Corpsman a 'Corpse-man'
New Book Describes Rift Between Obama’s Nat’l Security Adviser and His Political Team: ‘Water Bugs’
The Rolling Stone profile of Stanley McChrystal that changed history
Obama "Insensitive, Cruel To Veterans And Familes" On Memorial Day Says Ex-U.S. Cavalry Captain
White House Mum on Case of Three Navy SEALs Accused of Mistreating Terrorist
The rules murdering our troops
US sees new interest from Taliban in peace talks
President Obama Goes All In on The Taliban
Obama’s burning Koran apology
Obama campaign sues Ohio over early voting law for military
Intelligence Community: Obama Spoiled Anti-Terror Mission to Spike Football
Judge Napolitano: Gov’t Wrong Not To Label Ft. Hood ‘Domestic Terrorism’ Like Sikh Temple Shooting
Barack Obama on Iraq: Then and now
Presidential Memorandum--Closure of Dentention Facilities at the Guantanamo Bay Naval Base
Obama Admin Releases Terrorist Who Killed U.S. Soldiers
Obama Admin Says It Doesn’t Need Congressional Approval To Wage War
Ayatollah Khamenei praises Barack Obama’s anti-war comments
Obama caught on mic telling Medvedev to give US 'space' on nuclear issue
Poland Intends To Create Its Own Missile Defence
Fidel Castro praises Obama
Hugo Chavez Praises Obama, Denounces Romney
Judicial Watch: Withholding CIA Papers in bin Laden Movie Case 'Stinks to High Heaven'
ObamaWood: Kathryn Bigelow Given 'Top-Level Access To Most Classified Mission In History'; Pentagon Launches Investigation
Hollywood Bails Out Obama With Bin Laden Movie
CIA Finds Stack of 'Overlooked' Docs Related to Bin Laden Movie Leaks
Pat Dollard
Spec Ops Community Blasts Obama Admin for Intel Leaks, Negligence, Egotism
how obama and hillary bungled away iraq
President Obama Praises Self for Ending War in Iraq on Bloodiest Day of the Year in That Country.
House bars Obama from sharing secrets with Russia
WikiLeaks cables: US agrees to tell Russia Britain's nuclear secrets
Military Cuts and Tax Plan Are Central to Obama Budget
Revealed: How White House 'planned to shield Obama by blaming Navy chief if bin Laden raid went wrong'
Iran's supreme leader praises Obama's emphasis on diplomacy

Funny, the merits of the op, and subsequently the video, are much different than what you describe them as. But I doubt you watched the video.

The OP is lame, the video is worse, and Obama got Osama and Bush did not.

Fail OP.

Your OP is finished.

Spec Ops & Intelligence Personnel release video about Obama's OBL bragging & leaks

Special ops group attacks Obama over bin Laden bragging, leaks | Reuters

A few quotes that stood out:

We all knew that Obama is the most anti military president of all time. And if you think they hated him in 2008, I cant wait to see the stats for 2012.

Flash back: Remember General Stanley McChrystal and General Jones?

Dishonorable Disclosures ---------------------------------------->

Dishonorable Disclosures - YouTube

More On Obama's handling of the military
Obama planned dead SEAL photo op against families objections.
Terrorist who killed US soldiers but released to Iraqi’s by Obama, now free
Obama Snubs Nation's Heroes, Becomes the First President to Skip Ball Honoring Medal of Honor Recipients in Over 50 Years
Obama Calls Navy Corpsman a 'Corpse-man'
New Book Describes Rift Between Obama’s Nat’l Security Adviser and His Political Team: ‘Water Bugs’
The Rolling Stone profile of Stanley McChrystal that changed history
Obama "Insensitive, Cruel To Veterans And Familes" On Memorial Day Says Ex-U.S. Cavalry Captain
White House Mum on Case of Three Navy SEALs Accused of Mistreating Terrorist
The rules murdering our troops
US sees new interest from Taliban in peace talks
President Obama Goes All In on The Taliban
Obama’s burning Koran apology
Obama campaign sues Ohio over early voting law for military
Intelligence Community: Obama Spoiled Anti-Terror Mission to Spike Football
Judge Napolitano: Gov’t Wrong Not To Label Ft. Hood ‘Domestic Terrorism’ Like Sikh Temple Shooting
Barack Obama on Iraq: Then and now
Presidential Memorandum--Closure of Dentention Facilities at the Guantanamo Bay Naval Base
Obama Admin Releases Terrorist Who Killed U.S. Soldiers
Obama Admin Says It Doesn’t Need Congressional Approval To Wage War
Ayatollah Khamenei praises Barack Obama’s anti-war comments
Obama caught on mic telling Medvedev to give US 'space' on nuclear issue
Poland Intends To Create Its Own Missile Defence
Fidel Castro praises Obama
Hugo Chavez Praises Obama, Denounces Romney
Judicial Watch: Withholding CIA Papers in bin Laden Movie Case 'Stinks to High Heaven'
ObamaWood: Kathryn Bigelow Given 'Top-Level Access To Most Classified Mission In History'; Pentagon Launches Investigation
Hollywood Bails Out Obama With Bin Laden Movie
CIA Finds Stack of 'Overlooked' Docs Related to Bin Laden Movie Leaks
Pat Dollard
Spec Ops Community Blasts Obama Admin for Intel Leaks, Negligence, Egotism
how obama and hillary bungled away iraq
President Obama Praises Self for Ending War in Iraq on Bloodiest Day of the Year in That Country.
House bars Obama from sharing secrets with Russia
WikiLeaks cables: US agrees to tell Russia Britain's nuclear secrets
Military Cuts and Tax Plan Are Central to Obama Budget
Revealed: How White House 'planned to shield Obama by blaming Navy chief if bin Laden raid went wrong'
Iran's supreme leader praises Obama's emphasis on diplomacy

Funny, the merits of the op, and subsequently the video, are much different than what you describe them as. But I doubt you watched the video.

Obama delegated no authority. That’s laughable! What would be the alternative to delegating authority? To gather the intel and commit the raid himself? Ha! In light of the obvious, there was no authority to delegate.

Yes, you're right.

In fact, Obama isn't really the Commander in Chief at all is he?

No, that job was really being done by Congressman Ryan, in a secret bunker underneath the floor of Congress.

Right?

Oh, and I'm sure Pakistan was perfectly happy that he ordered that raid to take place, weren't they? Why they were overjoyed! The people of Pakistan were lining the road with flowers as they came into the country...

Right?

It's not like it caused an international incident or anything, EVEN AFTER THEY DISCOVERED THE PAKISTANIS WERE HIDING BIN LADEN.

I'm sure that if Bin Laden hadn't been there, there would have been no international incident at all.

Right?

We have international incidents daily over the pakistan boarder and this is certainly not the only time our troops have crossed. Of course, the only reason we crossed was to ensure the kill. We could have bombed the crap out of it. Or Obama could have kept his mouth shut to allow for site exploitation.

Last edited:
Immaterial. Obama got Osama, Bush did not. OP fail.

Yes, you're right.

No, that job was really being done by Congressman Ryan, in a secret bunker underneath the floor of Congress.

Right?

Oh, and I'm sure Pakistan was perfectly happy that he ordered that raid to take place, weren't they? Why they were overjoyed! The people of Pakistan were lining the road with flowers as they came into the country...

Right?

It's not like it caused an international incident or anything, EVEN AFTER THEY DISCOVERED THE PAKISTANIS WERE HIDING BIN LADEN.

I'm sure that if Bin Laden hadn't been there, there would have been no international incident at all.

Right?

We have international incidents daily over the pakistan boarder and this is certainly not the only time our troops have crossed.

The OP is lame, the video is worse, and Obama got Osama and Bush did not.

Fail OP.

Your OP is finished.

But you didn't watch the video did you? It's is all about opsec. Not that you know that that is, or care whether it is maintained.

Last edited:
Shame on them. Shame on them for using this as their political football just to get rid of a black president so they can give more money to the 1%. Make no mistake, when you get right down to it, that's what all of this is about.

The SEALS are racist too. I know.

I would never agree with that blanket statement.

Surely some are. Some are not. Some are right leaning, some are radical religious right wingers, some are left leaning, some are radical leftists. Some are gay, some are straight.

No cookie cutter people here either.

What I would agree with is that certain groups would be unsafe among racist, ultra-rw's and so would keep quiet about some of their beliefs.
:eusa_silenced:Well dude its about time you took you blinders off. Racism is not just on the right. Its also on the left. If your so dumb not to see that then pity you.

Yes, you're right.

Right?

Right?

Right?

We have international incidents daily over the pakistan boarder and this is certainly not the only time our troops have crossed.

Obama got him huh? Thank you for making that claim. It shows where you stand. Leftists in this thread have desperately arguing that Obama did not get OBL nor did he make the claim. You just made it. And nothing could be further from the truth. True leadership is what Bush did. Take the political hit and lie to the public that you have stopped the search for OBL so that the enemy gets complacent. Obama, on the other hand, leaked the unit, the dog’s name, how many people were involved, sources, THAT’S RIGHT SOURCES (Not that you would understand how important it is to protect a source), what type of equipment was used, how the house was raided, and I could go on. For what? All we needed to know was that OBL was dead. That, in fact, was the original plan. But no, politically it was better for Obama to leak than to adhere to the military standards of operational security.

Last edited:
krist! you do understand Obama is the Commander in Chief, hes the boss. He deserves a portion of the credit, leaving all politics out of it.

Obama put politics in to it. Not to mention he set up his special operations general for the fall if it failed.

Using military force is a political decision. Are you really this dumb?

Hillary Clinton will be out with her book as soon as she leaves this administration--coming soon to a bookstore near you will be a chapter in her book that may read something like this: Since this hit--there has been discussion that Hillary Clinton--put her finger in Leon Panettta's ribs--to order the hit on Bin Laden because Obama was listening to a woman named Valeri Jarred who was telling him not to do it.

Obama hesitated--it was Leon Panetta that ordered the hit on Osama Bin Laden.
Obama Hesitated

OSAMA+IS+DEAD%252C+OBAMA+CARTOON.jpg

"If you don't have a record to run on, you need to paint your opponent as someone people should run from"--Barack Obama

Last edited:
If it had gone wrong, every single person complaining now would be pointing to Obama and saying it was all his fault, and they would be right.

They don't give a shit about reality, or hypocrisy.

All they care about is making sure their side wins, and by their side I don't mean our nation, I mean their party.

This ad is just the latest in a series of disgusting tactics used by right-wing fanatics in high-profile political campaigns.

These people will stop at nothing to win elections. Nothing.

:DYou mean like the lefts false attacks on Romney they do day by day. If the lefties feel this way why don't they come out and brag about Ubamas accomplishments. Guess they're too ashamed.

Obama put politics in to it. Not to mention he set up his special operations general for the fall if it failed.

Using military force is a political decision. Are you really this dumb?

Hillary Clinton will be out with her book as soon as she leaves this administration--coming soon to a bookstore near you will be a chapter in her book that may read something like this: Since this hit--there has been discussion that Hillary Clinton--put her finger in Leon Panettta's ribs--to order the hit on Bin Laden because Obama was listening to a woman named Valeri Jarred who was telling him not to do it.

Obama hesitated--it was Leon Panetta that ordered the hit on Osama Bin Laden.
Obama Hesitated

OSAMA+IS+DEAD%252C+OBAMA+CARTOON.jpg

"If you don't have a record to run on, you paint your opponent as someone people should run from"--Barack Obama

Pat Dollard is awesome!

what is there to see? besides more negativity towards Obama.

Here are the facts: 1. Americans biggest enemy is dead. 2. Obama is the Commander in Chief, the top of the chain of command.

what else is there to discuss?
I for one would be interested to know if these assholes really are former Seals and if they are, why they are dishonoring their country.

that's a pathetic comment Ravi. Shame on you !!!

:eusa_silenced:And I guess you lefties would call those former Seals assholes whether the were ligitimate or not.

because it is a proven absolute fact the swiftboaters were lying, absolutely proven beyond any doubt whatsoever

so, you are going to lie about this president in a campaign, I would be disappointed if you filthy pieces of feces did anything less

NO IT WASNT

But you might explain how kerrys discharge is dated in the 80s

You are just one dumb mother fucker...

I for one would be interested to know if these assholes really are former Seals and if they are, why they are dishonoring their country.

Why? I've never known someone that served in the military accuse the President of being a traitor. You have, apparently.

:DWell maybe you should take your earplugs out for awhile. Better yet clean you ears out while your at it. It really might help.

:eusa_silenced:And I guess you lefties would call those former Seals assholes whether the were ligitimate or not.

To liberals, 75% of the military, especially those in combat arms/intelligence/specops, are assholes. http://militarytimes.com/static/projects/pages/102708tns_nov-poll.pdf . Which is why I got my asentee ballot 3 days before the election in Iraq. Which is why democrats always attempt to throw out absentee ballots. Which is why Obama is going to court over absentee ballots. Which is why they haven’t fixed, or upheld the law through the justice department, the absentee ballots problem for military personnel.

Mr. Kerry got precisely what he deserved. What happened to him, is what happens when you turn on your fellow troops, and falsely accuse them of "crimes" that never happened. ANYONE who did that; any man who falsely and maliciously betrayed the rest of us, is no brother of mine! Whatever he did in his whole three months in Vietnam, Mr. Kerry soiled his uniform and his honor here at home. I note that most of his defenders (including the ones whose false testimony he procured), never served ONE DAY in Vietnam! Incidentally, in the command in which I served, policy was to NOT write up Purple Heart recommendations for superficial cuts /scratches that resulted in no loss of duty time; policy was also for junior officers NOT to write up such recommendations for themselves. Presumably the policy in Mr. Kerry's command was quite a bit different.

Bullshit

Republicans were faced with running a candidate who used strings to ride out the war in the Texas National Guard against a decorated war hero.

Their tactics of bringing partisan veterans to disparage the war record of John Kerry was despicable

They are trying the same tactic against Obama

So Kerry was honest at winter soldier, managed to get four purple hearts in 3 months of service (my dad got 1 fighting along the dmz in the infantry in 13 months) , didn’t side with the anti-war left/communists, didn’t have his voice broadcast to the POW's in the Hanoi Hilton, and didn't throw away his medals?

]

I didn't see any swiftboaters question Kerrys medals when he earned them. Somehow, thirty years later they were outraged

John Kerry, as a decorated war veteran had every right to question the validity of the Viet Nam war. History has proven that he was right in doing so.

Kerry saved US lives by protesting to end an ill-conceived and poorly executed war

Responsible Americans, left and center, and right, support Obama in his war on terror. Under his command and direction, Obama got Osama.

Obama always will have that credit.

Nothing you can do, Publius, at all, diminishes that fact.

Obama got him huh? Thank you for making that claim. It shows where you stand. Leftists in this thread have desperately arguing that Obama did not get OBL nor did he make the claim. You just made it. And nothing could be further from the truth. True leadership is what Bush did. Take the political hit and lie to the public that you have stopped the search for OBL so that the enemy gets complacent. Obama, on the other hand, leaked the unit, the dog’s name, how many people were involved, sources, THAT’S RIGHT SOURCES (Not that you would understand how important it is to protect a source), what type of equipment was used, how the house was raided, and I could go on. For what? All we needed to know was that OBL was dead. That, in fact, was the original plan. But no, politically it was better for Obama to leak than to adhere to the military standards of operational security.

Why? I've never known someone that served in the military accuse the President of being a traitor. You have, apparently.

I someone in the military leaked as much as Obama did, thats right, OBAMA, about the OBL raid, he would get jail time and a dishonerable discharge if done by accedent. If done on purpose he would get consecutive life sentences.

Responsible Americans, left and center, and right, support Obama in his war on terror. Under his command and direction, Obama got Osama.

Obama always will have that credit.

Nothing you can do, Publius, at all, diminishes that fact.

In spite of his direction. Under his command is neither here nor there. You should watch the video sometime. Your still not representing the merits of the claim.

Last edited:
Bullshit

Republicans were faced with running a candidate who used strings to ride out the war in the Texas National Guard against a decorated war hero.

Their tactics of bringing partisan veterans to disparage the war record of John Kerry was despicable

They are trying the same tactic against Obama

So Kerry was honest at winter soldier, managed to get four purple hearts in 3 months of service (my dad got 1 fighting along the dmz in the infantry in 13 months) , didn’t side with the anti-war left/communists, didn’t have his voice broadcast to the POW's in the Hanoi Hilton, and didn't throw away his medals?

]

I didn't see any swiftboaters question Kerrys medals when he earned them. Somehow, thirty years later they were outraged

John Kerry, as a decorated war veteran had every right to question the validity of the Viet Nam war. History has proven that he was right in doing so.

Kerry saved US lives by protesting to end an ill-conceived and poorly executed war

I will allow your reply to stand on it's own merits. No need to respond here.

Forum List

Back