Mr. President, you did not kill Bin Laden. America Did. ex Seals and CIA ad

Obama delegated no authority. That’s laughable! What would be the alternative to delegating authority? To gather the intel and commit the raid himself? Ha! In light of the obvious, there was no authority to delegate.

LOL! Yes, that WOULD be the alternative to delegating authority. Holy hell. Is there no steps the right won't take to keep a black man from getting any credit?

Oh, you have a different alternative?

No, and that's the point. you said "Obama delegate no authority" and then went ahead and explained exactly what authority he delegated.

LOL! Yes, that WOULD be the alternative to delegating authority. Holy hell. Is there no steps the right won't take to keep a black man from getting any credit?

No, and that's the point. you said "Obama delegate no authority" and then went ahead and explained exactly what authority he delegated.

De delegated his authority to go in there and take OBL out himself?

I am voting for GOP, Publius, as well. I did in 2008.

Romney will be good, Obama has been good, and Obama has been far better than Bush.

You can't disprove that at all.

What a few minority of the troops feel does not represent the majority, nor does it represent Americans as a whole.

Step off, Publius, your OP is going nowhere good.

The military always votes republican 4-1 or 3-1 (For the past 32 years). You really do like to stick your head in the sand don't you?

The Afghanistan casualty numbers, ROE's, and intel leaks speak for themselves.

Spec Ops & Intelligence Personnel release video about Obama's OBL bragging & leaks

Special ops group attacks Obama over bin Laden bragging, leaks | Reuters

A few quotes that stood out:

"As a citizen, it is my civic duty to tell the president to stop leaking information to the enemy," Smith continues. "It will get Americans killed."

"Mr. President, you did not kill Osama bin Laden, America did. The work that the American military has done killed Osama bin Laden. You did not,"

We all knew that Obama is the most anti military president of all time. And if you think they hated him in 2008, I cant wait to see the stats for 2012.

Flash back: Remember General Stanley McChrystal and General Jones?

Dishonorable Disclosures ---------------------------------------->

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X-Xfti7qtT0&list=UUfcEVGLb8jp55SdHAz6KU0Q&index=0&feature=plcp]Dishonorable Disclosures - YouTube[/ame]

More On Obama's handling of the military
Obama planned dead SEAL photo op against families objections.
Terrorist who killed US soldiers but released to Iraqi’s by Obama, now free
Obama Snubs Nation's Heroes, Becomes the First President to Skip Ball Honoring Medal of Honor Recipients in Over 50 Years
Obama Calls Navy Corpsman a 'Corpse-man'
New Book Describes Rift Between Obama’s Nat’l Security Adviser and His Political Team: ‘Water Bugs’
The Rolling Stone profile of Stanley McChrystal that changed history
Obama "Insensitive, Cruel To Veterans And Familes" On Memorial Day Says Ex-U.S. Cavalry Captain
White House Mum on Case of Three Navy SEALs Accused of Mistreating Terrorist
The rules murdering our troops
US sees new interest from Taliban in peace talks
President Obama Goes All In on The Taliban
Obama’s burning Koran apology
Obama campaign sues Ohio over early voting law for military
Intelligence Community: Obama Spoiled Anti-Terror Mission to Spike Football
Judge Napolitano: Gov’t Wrong Not To Label Ft. Hood ‘Domestic Terrorism’ Like Sikh Temple Shooting
Barack Obama on Iraq: Then and now
Presidential Memorandum--Closure of Dentention Facilities at the Guantanamo Bay Naval Base
Obama Admin Releases Terrorist Who Killed U.S. Soldiers
Obama Admin Says It Doesn’t Need Congressional Approval To Wage War
Ayatollah Khamenei praises Barack Obama’s anti-war comments
Obama caught on mic telling Medvedev to give US 'space' on nuclear issue
Poland Intends To Create Its Own Missile Defence
Fidel Castro praises Obama
Hugo Chavez Praises Obama, Denounces Romney
Judicial Watch: Withholding CIA Papers in bin Laden Movie Case 'Stinks to High Heaven'
ObamaWood: Kathryn Bigelow Given 'Top-Level Access To Most Classified Mission In History'; Pentagon Launches Investigation
Hollywood Bails Out Obama With Bin Laden Movie
CIA Finds Stack of 'Overlooked' Docs Related to Bin Laden Movie Leaks
Pat Dollard
Spec Ops Community Blasts Obama Admin for Intel Leaks, Negligence, Egotism
how obama and hillary bungled away iraq
President Obama Praises Self for Ending War in Iraq on Bloodiest Day of the Year in That Country.
House bars Obama from sharing secrets with Russia
WikiLeaks cables: US agrees to tell Russia Britain's nuclear secrets
Military Cuts and Tax Plan Are Central to Obama Budget
Revealed: How White House 'planned to shield Obama by blaming Navy chief if bin Laden raid went wrong'
Iran's supreme leader praises Obama's emphasis on diplomacy

So people are wrong when they say Saddam Hussein invaded Kuwait or hitler attacked Poland?

Of course Obama delegates authority once the decision has been made.

That is what commanders do.

Having never been a commander or a business leader, Publius does not understand how authority and the chain of command works.

The one part that was just down right funny was the statement, "And how did we learn we kill bin Laden?" cuts to a scene of the President of the United States announcing that there was a mission and that is was successful. He leaked the mission!!!! After it had happened! Wait... hugh???

Obviously you need to watch the video again--or possibly get a hearing aid. They were talking about the effort on this hit to gather information about other operatives--that they would have gotten from intelligence gathered at the Bin Laden compound. Once Obama got up in front of the podeum--(same night) and disclosed that Bin Laden was dead--any other possible Al Queda operatives would have "SCATTERED." The CIA wanted more time before the death was announced to find other operatives. And Obama immediately scattered them.

Now this opt was specifically designed to get intelligence from this compound--otherwise they would have just blown the crap out of it.

That's POLITICS over NATIONAL SECURITY>

Then the video goes into what Diane Feinstein has stated about the White House leaking National Security information to the media. That is--until someone in the White House choked her off.

The Democratic leader of the Senate Intelligence Committee said Monday that the White House appears to be responsible for some leaks of classified information.
"I think the White House has to understand that some of this is coming from their ranks," Sen. Dianne Feinstein told a World Affairs Council forum.
The California lawmaker said she was certain that President Barack Obama, who receives a daily intelligence briefing, isn't disclosing secret information, but she was uncertain about others at the White House. "I don't believe for a moment that he goes out and talks about it," she said.

Democratic Sen. Feinstein suggests some leaked info came from the White House | Fox News

obamas-bin-laden-exception.jpg

"When you don't have a record to run on, you need to paint your opponent as someone people should run from"--Barack Obama

Is that suppose to make any sense what-so-ever? Because it doesn't. You can read the wiki page on the mission if you like. Maybe you should organize a 'swiftboat wiki' video if you like.
Death of Osama bin Laden - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

So exactly what is Obama 'leaking'? The best I could tell was that Obama announced that we had killed bin Laden too soon after we had, that we should have waited a week to announce the kill. Are you swiftboaters truly fucking stupid or what?

Yet another guy who doesn't understand what qualifies as a leak and did not watch the video. Sense when did swift boating become synonymous with untrue?

Of course Obama delegates authority once the decision has been made.

That is what commanders do.

Having never been a commander or a business leader, Publius does not understand how authority and the chain of command works.

I think I know the ins and out of the military far better than you from the combat arms side, to the special ops side, and all the way to the intelligence side. That I certainly don't need to qualify.

So exactly what is Obama 'leaking'? The best I could tell was that Obama announced that we had killed bin Laden too soon after we had, that we should have waited a week to announce the kill. Are you swiftboaters truly fucking stupid or what?

Yet another guy who doesn't understand what qualifies as a leak and did not watch the video. Sense when did swift boating become synonymous with untrue?

12 years? Too long for the college/home benefits (you lose those first time you reenlist), not long enough for retirement, even early retirement. What happened? Got weeded out?

De delegated his authority to go in there and take OBL out himself?

He delegated the authority to make certain decisions related to the action.

This is so obvious that it takes an amazing level of denial not to understand.

12 years? Too long for the college/home benefits (you lose those first time you reenlist), not long enough for retirement, even early retirement. What happened? Got weeded out?
8, well ..... 9 years active. I don't suppose that you taken in to account that I did not join at the age of 18 or, perhaps, that I could "possibly" still be serving, but wish to not make a point of it as I refuse to speak on behalf ofthe military via unsing my current inactive service as the source. To do that I would need to place a disclaimer for my signature. That, and it is never advised to trash the president while serving in a military capacity. It could be why I only speak about the active years of my service.

Last edited:
He may have been one of the overweight NCOs I ran out of the service.

Lose the weight, fatties.

That is exactly what you have been trying to do, speak for a military that wants nothing to do with you.

8 years active. I don't suppose that you taken in to account that I did not join at the age of 18 or, perhaps, that I could "possibly" still be serving, but wish to not make a point of it as I refuse to speak on behalf ofthe military via unsing my current inactive service as the source. To do that I would need to place a disclaimer for my signature.

8 years active. I don't suppose that you taken in to account that I did not join at the age of 18 or, perhaps, that I could "possibly" still be serving, but wish to not make a point of it as I refuse to speak on behalf ofthe military via unsing my current inactive service as the source. To do that I would need to place a disclaimer for my signature. That, and it is never advised to trash the president while serving in a military capacity. It could be why I only speak about the active years of my service.

You and the other couple thousand others at Raytheon who get the company email to bash Obama.

Forum List

Back