‘Mr. Wonderful’ slams Trump ruling: ‘You might as well find guilty every real estate developer on Earth’

No shit.

No, I didn't.
Federal law trumps state law, I used that as an example of how all encompassing fraud laws are, meaning the entire US.

You stated it wasn't illegal at all.

814. False Statements (18 U.S.C. § 1014)

1708531202820.png

Department of Justice (.gov)
https://www.justice.gov › archives › criminal-resource-m...
Generally, the making of a number of false statements to a lending institution in a single document constitutes only one criminal violation under section 1014.

IDIOT.

I Stated you tried using a federal law as an example when we were talking about a State case.

Federal law only trumps state law when the Constitution gives a power to the Federal Government.

Has anyone? Is it a lie if you appraiser appraises your property for more than what some other appraiser might? Why hasn’t NY gone after anyone else for the same reason?

What about those that under-valued their assets? Would they have potentially gotten lower interest rates if they had valued their assets higher? Are they owned an interest refund from the bank?

This is an uttterly ridiculous ruling based on property values, which are nothing more than opinions. A property is worth what someone will pay for it.

Don't get into it with her, read the previous 50 pages, everything has been discussed inside and out and this idiot is still completely clueless and doesn't have the ability to 'learn' anything. Don't waste your time, that's what she really wants.

If I did, would the bank call me out on it? I guess I depends on how much they want to give my my loan and if my net worth clearly exceeds my loan amount. If I valued the property at 16 million when they thought it was only worth 1 million, they likely wouldn’t care if I was borrowing 500k. That is the way it works in the real world because banks are all about risk/reward.

I and others have already told her all of this, she will just keep pushing the same narrative, she only cares what the corrupt and biased judge and court said, she doesn't care about anything else.

I just want one of these Trump supporters to come out and say that it’s perfectly okay to write whatever the hell you want on a loan application.

That’s what they’re saying in so many words but they’ll never admit it.

And if you do write whatever the hell you want, and it's fraudulent you can be charged with federal criminal fraud violations as well as state criminal fraud violations, yet for some reason Trump was not charged criminally. I guess just because they like him so much, right? You still have no answer for that. Better start google searching to find one.

I Stated you tried using a federal law as an example when we were talking about a State case.

Federal law only trumps state law when the Constitution gives a power to the Federal Government.
Looks as though, you also took the Trump U. constitutional "law" school correspondence course, as well.

preemption | Wex | US Law | LII / Legal Information Institute​

1708612364388.png
LII / Legal Information Institute
https://www.law.cornell.edu › Wex

Federal Preemption. When state law and federal law conflict, federal law displaces, or preempts, state law, due to the Supremacy Clause of the Constitution.

Looks as though, you also took the Trump U. constitutional "law" school correspondence course, as well.

preemption | Wex | US Law | LII / Legal Information Institute

View attachment 906507
LII / Legal Information Institute
https://www.law.cornell.edu › Wex
Federal Preemption. When state law and federal law conflict, federal law displaces, or preempts, state law, due to the Supremacy Clause of the Constitution.
The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people.[6]

And if you do write whatever the hell you want, and it's fraudulent you can be charged with federal criminal fraud violations as well as state criminal fraud violations, yet for some reason Trump was not charged criminally. I guess just because they like him so much, right? You still have no answer for that. Better start google searching to find one.
I never claimed to know why.

You on the other hand have claimed that Trump did nothing wrong, but have totally failed to provide a defense for his actions other than to baselessly speculate about the trial and testimony.

You could say it's a lie, but it's not fraud.

You don't seem to know the definition of fraud. That's because you have a hard time thinking for yourself and seeking out new information.
But you have been cackling that you can’t lie to a bank, stupid.

Your story keeps changing.

I never claimed to know why.

You on the other hand have claimed that Trump did nothing wrong, but have totally failed to provide a defense for his actions other than to baselessly speculate about the trial and testimony.

Is it your assertion that Trump knowingly intended to defraud and deceive?

I just want one of these Trump supporters to come out and say that it’s perfectly okay to write whatever the hell you want on a loan application.

That’s what they’re saying in so many words but they’ll never admit it.
It’s OK for your opinion of the value of a property is different from a Judge’s and/bank’s opinion based on the variables you have admitted exist.

Is it your assertion that Trump knowingly intended to defraud and deceive?
Yes. Absolutely. He intended to portray his net worth as substantially greater than it actually was to deceive the bank into believing he was more financially sound than he actually was.

I and others have already told her all of this, she will just keep pushing the same narrative, she only cares what the corrupt and biased judge and court said, she doesn't care about anything else.
Her Trump Tourrettes Syndrome is terminal.

That's what Trump is accused of doing at Mar A lago.
So? You think the county tax assessor gives a shit what a property owner thinks his property is worth for tax purposes?

Are you really that stupid?

Because it’s irrelevant. You keep trying to bring up irrelevant arguments.

It is not relevant what the bank does. This is about what Trump did.

I know that's what you believe, because otherwise your whole world falls apart.

Yes. Absolutely. He intended to portray his net worth as substantially greater than it actually was to deceive the bank into believing he was more financially sound than he actually was.

You better call up Letitia James and let her know right away then!!!

In New York, criminal fraud actions can lead to incarceration. Civil fraud cases, on the other hand, involve a plaintiff suing a defendant for money damages or a court-ordered injunction.

New York's anti-fraud statute, Executive Law 63(12), states that a finding of fraud doesn't require intent to deceive or that anyone actually gets duped or loses money. The attorney general must only show “repeated fraudulent or illegal acts”.

There's a hint for you, so I guess Miss Letitia couldn't show intent, but you have it clearly figured out, get her on the phone post stat!!!

So a bank agreeing to a contract they did due diligence on, and being happy at the end of said contract after Trump lived up to his end of the deal is ‘irrelevant “?

You really are desperate. :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back