MS-13 gang members smile, wave at cameras during Texas court hearing on ‘satanic’ killings

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
MS_13_Court_Hearing_c0-0-640-373_s885x516.jpg

Diego Hernandez-Rivera, 18, and Miguel Alvarez-Flores, 22, are accused of kidnapping a 14-year-old girl for 18 days of “satanic” rituals that ended in the shooting death of a still unidentified woman known only as “Genesis.” Court documents say that Mr. Alvarez-Flores, also known as “Diabolical,” said “the Beast” wanted a soul after Genesis questioned the rituals that went on inside their Glenmont apartment.

“They acted like nothing was wrong — smiling and waving at our cameras,” a local ABC affiliate’s reporter said Thursday.

MS-13 gang members smile, wave at cameras during Texas court hearing on ‘satanic’ killings

Thought I would let you know the update stupid left wingers since you are not going to hear much about it your pathetic networks.

Diego Hernandez-Rivera, 18, and Miguel Alvarez-Flores, 22, are accused of kidnapping a 14-year-old girl for 18 days of “satanic” rituals that ended in the shooting death of a still unidentified woman known only as “Genesis.” Court documents say that Mr. Alvarez-Flores, also known as “Diabolical,” said “the Beast” wanted a soul after Genesis questioned the rituals that went on inside their Glenmont apartment.

“They acted like nothing was wrong — smiling and waving at our cameras,” a local ABC affiliate’s reporter said Thursday.

Thought I would let you know the update stupid left wingers since you are not going to hear much about it your pathetic networks.

Why is this in politics?

Why is this in politics?

Why are you in a man's body?

Why is this in politics?
I guess because it was posted here. It is as a good place as any, no?

Why is this in politics?
Go fuck yourself. That's why.

Wonder if he'll be smiling like that when he's someone's bitch in prison?
They will be protected by the vast pathetic **** ms13 gang members. That is why the dirty wet back is smiling and waving.

If he was sent back to the dirt bag country he came from the pathetic loser blob left wing pieces of unreal shit would cry racism.

defcon4 wrote: I guess because it was posted here. It is as a good place as any, no?

Either the Immigration/Illegal Immigration...

... or the Law and Justice System forums...

... but I understand the Political issue involved.

Forum List

Back