Coming soon to your neighborhood

California is moving to remove the word 'alien' from all laws.

Biden likes it.

Marxist HAVE to suppress Speech.

We do have 21,000 border patrol agents, but we have never had open borders. Haven't you traveled at all?
Doubling down on dumbassery does not help your incredibly ignorant post.

Dont be stupid, John... Do you think our border patrol agents are NOT manning every single crossing into Canada and Mexico? Is that what you think?

Dont be stupid....
They dont cross at border crossings ya fuken imbecile.

Most do...

No they dont.
If that were true I wouldnt have seen so many walking the river.

We do have 21,000 border patrol agents, but we have never had open borders. Haven't you traveled at all?

Dont be stupid, John... Do you think our border patrol agents are NOT manning every single crossing into Canada and Mexico? Is that what you think?

Dont be stupid....

Most do...

No they dont.

The data over the past 20 years indicate that MOST come in legally and overstay their visas.

Two gang members of the violent MS-13 living illegally in Texas have been sentenced to 40 years in prison after murdering a 15-year-old girl.

Diego Hernandez Rivera, 22, and Miguel Alvarez Flores, 26, were both members of the Mara Salvatrucha, a transnational gang, and migrated from El Salvador to the United States, where they have been living for an undisclosed time.

In 2017, the duo selected Genesis Cornejo-Alvarado to be a sacrifice in a satanic ritual, resulting in her death.

2 MS-13 members convicted in 'satanic killing' of Houston teen get 40 years in prison

Why did it take 3 and a half years to get them?

Because Democrats will do anything in their power to hide them, and the corrupt media will cover for them.

They killed the girl in 2017 when Trump was president.. .. so why were they just convicted in 2021?

Liberal judges and court systems.

In Texas???????

Yes.
Unfortunately we aren't immune to the plague of leftism.

In Texas???????
All big cities in Texas are run by Democrats and therefore are Leftist shit holes and all the bad shit that goes with it.

Like these two illegals murdering a 15 year old girl.

The only thing keeping Texas from becoming another leftist shithole is our state government and the rural areas.

Dont be stupid....

Most do...

No they dont.

The data over the past 20 years indicate that MOST come in legally and overstay their visas.

Bullshit.
How do we know they're even here when they cross in the desert?

Most do...
I wonder if you have a clue about just how ignorant you appear to be about this topic.

Regurgitating the Leftist Propaganda from the Fake News MSM does NOT make one smart ....

It makes them a brain dead Sheeple.

What are you talking about?

And there you have it folks.
He admits he has no clue.

I'm not a he.

So which pronoun do you go by?

Two gang members of the violent MS-13 living illegally in Texas have been sentenced to 40 years in prison after murdering a 15-year-old girl.

Diego Hernandez Rivera, 22, and Miguel Alvarez Flores, 26, were both members of the Mara Salvatrucha, a transnational gang, and migrated from El Salvador to the United States, where they have been living for an undisclosed time.

In 2017, the duo selected Genesis Cornejo-Alvarado to be a sacrifice in a satanic ritual, resulting in her death.

2 MS-13 members convicted in 'satanic killing' of Houston teen get 40 years in prison

Skeery Mexicans

I better buy more guns

Nah. Just toss a soccer ball in traffic. Those other "dual citizens" prefer basketballs...or a bucket of Popeyes

Seriously.

The majority of immigrants (both documented and undocumented) have behavior that is equal to the behavior of most Americans. That is to say, so so.

But a significant number are very bad.

I live in Southern California.

So far many of the TV news stations are pretty frank about reporting violent crime, which is mostly committed by two certain groups.

It is said, for example, that many immigrants in their homelands are accustomed to leaving the scene of an automobile accident. So if an American is involved in such an accident, s/he should not be astonished if the other driver takes off.

Last year, Los Angeles city had more murders than it has had for about ten years. And this year, the number is also substantial. Most of the murders seem to involve those two ethnicities as both perps & victims.

Skeery Mexicans

I better buy more guns

Isn’t your trespasser significant other protecting you?

Skeery Mexicans

I better buy more guns

Nah. Just toss a soccer ball in traffic. Those other "dual citizens" prefer basketballs...or a bucket of Popeyes

I've always wanted to paint a bowling ball so it looks like a soccer ball and drop it in one of Houstons soccer fields and encourage the beaners to kick it my way.......

Forum List

Back