MSLSD: Trump Will Shut Down Elections in California

And their window licking viewers will buy it.

It's no more insane than you tards insisting the reason Hillary won the popular vote was because millions of illegals voted in California.
Feel free to link us up to any post by me stating that, or admit you are a lying sack.

Plenty Trump Tards have made that claim
You don't get off that easy. You quoted me, and included me in your claim.

Back it up by providing MY posts stating what you claim. Failure to do so will show you as a lying sack of shit.

The utter shit the leftist robots will believe is STUNNING!

Can I interest you in some dirty air & water?
People are saying it. I don’t know, I don’t think he will but everyone is talking about it. Sounds like it’d be a terrible thing. I didn’t think he was desperate but you never know.

“everyone is talking about it” = “the media is saying...”

The utter shit the leftist robots will believe is STUNNING!

Can I interest you in some dirty air & water?
People are saying it. I don’t know, I don’t think he will but everyone is talking about it. Sounds like it’d be a terrible thing. I didn’t think he was desperate but you never know.

“everyone is talking about it” = “the media is saying...”
Cowardly Colfax is a typical unemployed Music major living at home and hoping Bernie Sanders wins.

And their window licking viewers will buy it.

It's no more insane than you tards insisting the reason Hillary won the popular vote was because millions of illegals voted in California.
Feel free to link us up to any post by me stating that, or admit you are a lying sack.

Plenty Trump Tards have made that claim
You don't get off that easy. You quoted me, and included me in your claim.

Back it up by providing MY posts stating what you claim. Failure to do so will show you as a lying sack of shit.

Looks like we have our answer, huh lying sack of shit Dont Taz Me Bro :5_1_12024:

I do believe if the buttmeister does so we, California, should secede from the rest. Then let them figure out how to make a buck.

I thought you hated wealthy folks? Isn't Mexifornia the hands-down leader in inequality? Don't 30% of the citizens live like the human cockroaches they are? Aren't you infested with thirworld filth and 100,00 homeless degenerates?
Are you thinking the REAL Republic would miss all that?
California is the leader in opportunity and success. We carry the rest of the nation with out tax payments that get doled out to the red suckers who are the real cockroaches. There is no filth here like in tezass or gorgia or floodida. As for homeless there are some and I try with help from my neighborhood to get them up and going again.

Calif. Begins Removing 5 Million Inactive Voters on Its Rolls | RealClearPolitics

Cannot make this stuff up

Calif. Begins Removing 5 Million Inactive Voters on Its Rolls

Los Angeles County has started the process of removing from its registration rolls an estimated 1.5 million inactive voters who have moved, died or become ineligible to cast a ballot, an effort to comply with federal election law and a court settlement with Judicial Watch, a conservative watchdog.
What is going on is I have had to re register to vote because of this stupid republican demand. Got a notice in the mail WED. I have not missed voting in 50 some years.

With CA and NY issuing drivers licenses to illegals and the project veritas videos proving the polling places are more than happy to let illegals vote...you see that as "insane"?

Next you're going to tell me it's "normal" to have half a million more votes than registered voters in Minnesota.

Forum List

Back