MSM bias on display....63 negative comments GOP -- 5 negative comments Dems..

See you fail to comprehend the simple concept that people like you defending the biased MSM are just parrots!
What a limited point of view you have. Everything that the MSM writes/shows is true.
First off, I detest plagiarists. That which you lifted and used without attribution, shows your 1/4" depth of knowledge!

If you're going to steal someone's work product, at least make it an authoritative work that is relevant. BUT GAWD DAMN don't lift something from fucking Wikipedia you bloody idiot! But Wiki probably seemed scholarly to you, huh! But simple is good for folks like you.

However, it enforces and agrees with what the fuck I tried to get through your skull, you shit for brains. Yes, what I wrote to you initially about your failed OP was allegorical; a metaphorical and abstract counterpoint to your biased, unproven and poorly thought out OP! Remember I ended it with a bit regarding due diligence linked to your Orwell reference???? Should I have written that in chalk on a brick wall 4 feet high for you to understand? Damn you are dense!

In your foolish haste to cover your initial ignorance of the rhetorical device used, you stuck both feet in your mouth, and then, when caught out with drool about your ankles, you stupidly doubled down and worse yet, plagiarized Wikipedia in the process by failing to give proper attribution here: ~~ Allegory - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia ~~
As a literary device, an allegory in its most general sense is an extended metaphor. Allegory has been used widely throughout history in all forms of art, largely because it can readily illustrate complex ideas and concepts in ways that are comprehensible or striking to its viewers, readers, or listeners.
OF COURSE THE MEDIA IS BIASED YOU BLOODY FOOL! It's up to the reader to separate the wheat from the chaff and then either accept or reject what was presented. That's the due diligence part you fucking IDIOT! Now piss off, FOOL!

Wow. You certainly told me off. I imagine sitting in the basement of your parents home in your Star Wars costume you needed to vent.
Too bad you didn't read the reason for the thread. Obviously it was meant for you or else you wouldn't be so testy.

Forum List

Back