MSM bias on display....63 negative comments GOP -- 5 negative comments Dems..

The purpose of this Thread was simple. It's not for the GOP or idiot Democrats. Both groups have their minds made up.
But there are some people on the fence. Undecided.
To those people. Which would you rather do... vote for what some group tells you or vote based on the facts?
To me it has always been based on my experience, that if the major sources of information is for one group, it makes me suspicious of the group the major sources of information support!
So to you undecideds. Do you really understand that the MSM the prime source of most undecideds information is BIASED!
I've proven that. The MSM gives money. The MSM reports are distorted. Seriously 12 times the negative statements for GOP convention then Democrats?
Doesn't that give pause to the intent of the MSM reporting 63 times the negative statements to 5 for the Democrats?

Just the simple fact that the MSM gives 85% more to Democrats should be cause for suspicion!

Here's an idea. If the right doesn't like having their hateful actions reported more often than Democrats, they should stop doing them more often than democrats. I'll bet you want the outcome of every ball game to be reported as a tie as well.

They don't, douche bag.

Sure they do. Otherwise, someone as vile and disgusting as you wouldn't be such a strong supporter of them.

The purpose of this Thread was simple. It's not for the GOP or idiot Democrats. Both groups have their minds made up.
But there are some people on the fence. Undecided.
To those people. Which would you rather do... vote for what some group tells you or vote based on the facts?
To me it has always been based on my experience, that if the major sources of information is for one group, it makes me suspicious of the group the major sources of information support!
So to you undecideds. Do you really understand that the MSM the prime source of most undecideds information is BIASED!
I've proven that. The MSM gives money. The MSM reports are distorted. Seriously 12 times the negative statements for GOP convention then Democrats?
Doesn't that give pause to the intent of the MSM reporting 63 times the negative statements to 5 for the Democrats?

Just the simple fact that the MSM gives 85% more to Democrats should be cause for suspicion!

And at the same time they should refuse to have their car repaired by the shop that gets the best consumer reviews. You should always mistrust someone who more people support. Perfect right wing logic.

Somehow the left, in light of these facts that we all already knew, say it is a vast right wing conspiracy.

huffeh.jpg

Trump/GOP have to go beyond the MSM and reach directly the people because the MSM bias is so evident! Over 63 times ABC,CBS,MSNBC & NBC told their audiences how "bad", how "dark," how "hateful"! This bias is now becoming so apparent that the public
is really understanding how Orwellian our MSM have become.
Condemning Republicans, Cheering Democrats: The Media’s Biased 2016 Convention Coverage
View attachment 84017
I agree. Trump should STFU about the Khans

It really isn't too complicated. American 'News' information is entertainment. It's no different than Hollywood or music entertainment. And most who control the entertainment biz, are Leftist Democrats. Therefore the News (Entertainment) is slanted in the Democrat's favor.

It's been going on for several decades. But that doesn't mean Republicans can't win. They often win despite the media bias. Many Americans are capable of tuning it out and going around it. That being said, the bias is still a big advantage for the Democrats.

You know, the simple fact all called it dark, confirms collusion, just as the leaked dnc emails showed going on with the media.
Here's an idea. If the right doesn't like having their hateful actions reported more often than Democrats, they should stop doing them more often than democrats. I'll bet you want the outcome of every ball game to be reported as a tie as well.

OH... I see .. You believe what the MSM reports about the "hateful actions" and as a result those "hateful actions" those are "reality" right?

By Ellen Ratner 7/24/2016 on
LIBERAL & PROUD
EVEN THIS LIBERAL SEES MEDIA BIAS AT GOP CONVENTION
Exclusive: Ellen Ratner shares eye-opening observation about RNC coverage

"Everyone knows I am a liberal. That is why this column is called “Liberal & Proud.”
Even though I am a liberal, I don’t like it when the news media go out on a limb and try to influence the news rather than just report it.

There are several examples just this week alone, and all have been examples of media bias.
There is always competition to get a story, which can lead to media bias in place of good, old-fashioned reporting.

Lastly is the oft repeated analysis of candidate Trump’s speech. I was in the convention hall during the speech. Years of talk radio has taught me to think not like the liberal that I am, but as the consumer/voter hears a speech. A few hours after the speech, I was on Fox News Channel and was asked about the acceptance speech given by Trump. I said I thought it sounded presidential, much like the speech candidate Trump made in New Hampshire after winning the primary there.

News outlets such as the Washington Post, the New York Times, CBS and others all seemed to use the same word to describe his speech: “dark.”

My radio training has given me a better ear than reporters representing those three news organizations. I thought people listening would identify with Trump and like him.

The post-speech polls agreed with me. CNN ran a poll and found that 57 percent said they had a “very positive” reaction to the speech, and 56 percent of the viewers polled said they were more likely to vote for Trump. Many (73 percent) thought Trump’s proposals in the speech would move the country in the right direction. In other words, the press found the speech “dark,” but the viewers/consumers of media at home did not.

The headlines of the Washington Post on Friday, July 22, said, “Trump paints ominous picture.” The headline left out viewer reactions or considerations of how the Trump campaign might have decided to position the speech, based on where the country and voters might be.

The press is making this election year into a meme, not reporting reality. People want real reporting, not the story that the press wants. It is our responsibility as press to report the news; it is not our responsibility to label and characterize the news.
http://www.wnd.com/2016/07/even-this-liberal-sees-media-bias-at-gop-convention/#HF8ygXgl4T3UTOWC.99

Remember this is a LiBERAL reporter taking to task the LIBERAL MSM as "NOT REPORTING REALITY"!

On this one the News Networks had a bias towards the truth...

The OP thinks the comments should be 50-50... But there is a small problem, The DNC ran a far better conference than the GOP...

Just look at the roster of speakers, DNC had a former Presidents, the President & the first lady.... Man if Carter was feeling better he would have been there too...

Bernie supported Hillary, Cruz did not endorse The other guy...

Entertainment, DNC far ahead...

Melania Trump did a tribute act for the first lady...

And the OP thinks it should be 50-50, opn what planet...

The OP thinks the comments should be 50-50... But there is a small problem, The DNC ran a far better conference than the GOP...

Just look at the roster of speakers, DNC had a former Presidents, the President & the first lady.... Man if Carter was feeling better he would have been there too...

But see I'm not expecting biased ignorant people like you to change your lemming like mentality.

This is for those objective people looking for objectivity in their news presenters.... not like these people.

OK Let's take a look at some of the comments...
A few examples: CBS’s Bob Schieffer on July 19 said Clinton had been “accused of everything from a ‘who’d a thought it’ to the diphtheria epidemic.” On NBC, Tom Brokaw said the convention was trying to “work up a big hate for Hillary.” On MSNBC, Chris Matthews called the convention a “festival of hating Hillary tonight, this brewing up of almost a witch-like ritual tonight,” adding the words “bloodthirsty” and “blood curdling” to describe the delegates’ reaction to Chris Christie’s speech. [See video compilation below for many more examples.]
Up until Clinton’s speech, the media had been positively swooning over the Democratic speakers. On Monday, CNN’s Jake Tapper was excited by New Jersey Senator Cory Booker, calling his speech “a crowd pleaser like no speech I’ve seen at a convention since a young state senator Barack Obama in 2004.”

Minutes later on ABC, anchor George Stephanopoulos gushed over First Lady Michelle Obama: “Polished, passionate and personal,” while on MSNBC, Joy Reid called the First Lady’s speech “magnificent, exquisite...[and] splendid.”

Hardball host Chris Matthews loved all of it: “I just thought the whole night was a slugger’s row of wonderful sentiments.”
As the week wore on, none of the major Democrats earned a bad review. On Tuesday night, CBS’s Gayle King found Bill Clinton’s speech on behalf of Hillary “heartwarming.” The next night, correspondents for NBC, CBS and ABC praised vice presidential candidate Tim Kaine for his “suburban dad” personality, whose “extraordinary” Spanish-speaking skills made for “a Spanish lesson down here.”

And, of course, President Obama sent thrills up journalists’ legs. “I don’t think we’ve ever had a President, save Lincoln, who is as great a speechwriter as this man,” NBC’s Andrea Mitchell oozed. “It was magnificent,” MSNBC’s Matthews tingled, “a wonderful farewell address.”
Condemning Republicans, Cheering Democrats: The Media’s Biased 2016 Convention Coverage

Remember folks... these are suppose to be the objective, hard nosed, bash the president news people that here is a quote from Evan Thomas that exemplifies
this extreme bias:
The Editor of NewsWeek, Evan Thomas was once asked about George Bush and this is his response.
"our job is to bash the president[Bush], that's what we do." Evan Thomas responding to a question on whether the media's unfair to Bush on the TV talk show Inside Washington, February 2, 2007.He-Could-Go-All-The-Way: 'Today' Cheers Obama's Football Play

RIGHT HIS job was to BASH Bush.
He is a journalist. Unbiased. Objective. Professional. RIGHT??
But when it came to Obama? This same hard-nosed "bashing journalist"- Editor of NewsWeek gushed about Obama.....
"I mean in a way Obama’s standing above the country, above – above the world, he’s sort of God."
Newsweek’s Evan Thomas: Obama Is ‘Sort of God’
A professional NEWS editor calling a mortal man "sort of God"??? That's not reporting, that's gushing!

Trump/GOP have to go beyond the MSM and reach directly the people because the MSM bias is so evident! Over 63 times ABC,CBS,MSNBC & NBC told their audiences how "bad", how "dark," how "hateful"! This bias is now becoming so apparent that the public
View attachment 84017
I agree. Trump should STFU about the Khans

how much has he really said? How about the Khans shutting up about Trump? When do you think that might happen?

But see I'm not expecting biased ignorant people like you to change your lemming like mentality.

This is for those objective people looking for objectivity in their news presenters.... not like these people.

A few examples: CBS’s Bob Schieffer on July 19 said Clinton had been “accused of everything from a ‘who’d a thought it’ to the diphtheria epidemic.” On NBC, Tom Brokaw said the convention was trying to “work up a big hate for Hillary.” On MSNBC, Chris Matthews called the convention a “festival of hating Hillary tonight, this brewing up of almost a witch-like ritual tonight,” adding the words “bloodthirsty” and “blood curdling” to describe the delegates’ reaction to Chris Christie’s speech. [See video compilation below for many more examples.]
Up until Clinton’s speech, the media had been positively swooning over the Democratic speakers. On Monday, CNN’s Jake Tapper was excited by New Jersey Senator Cory Booker, calling his speech “a crowd pleaser like no speech I’ve seen at a convention since a young state senator Barack Obama in 2004.”

Minutes later on ABC, anchor George Stephanopoulos gushed over First Lady Michelle Obama: “Polished, passionate and personal,” while on MSNBC, Joy Reid called the First Lady’s speech “magnificent, exquisite...[and] splendid.”

Hardball host Chris Matthews loved all of it: “I just thought the whole night was a slugger’s row of wonderful sentiments.”
As the week wore on, none of the major Democrats earned a bad review. On Tuesday night, CBS’s Gayle King found Bill Clinton’s speech on behalf of Hillary “heartwarming.” The next night, correspondents for NBC, CBS and ABC praised vice presidential candidate Tim Kaine for his “suburban dad” personality, whose “extraordinary” Spanish-speaking skills made for “a Spanish lesson down here.”

And, of course, President Obama sent thrills up journalists’ legs. “I don’t think we’ve ever had a President, save Lincoln, who is as great a speechwriter as this man,” NBC’s Andrea Mitchell oozed. “It was magnificent,” MSNBC’s Matthews tingled, “a wonderful farewell address.”

Remember folks... these are suppose to be the objective, hard nosed, bash the president news people that here is a quote from Evan Thomas that exemplifies
this extreme bias:
The Editor of NewsWeek, Evan Thomas was once asked about George Bush and this is his response.
"our job is to bash the president[Bush], that's what we do." Evan Thomas responding to a question on whether the media's unfair to Bush on the TV talk show Inside Washington, February 2, 2007.He-Could-Go-All-The-Way: 'Today' Cheers Obama's Football Play

But when it came to Obama? This same hard-nosed "bashing journalist"- Editor of NewsWeek gushed about Obama.....
"I mean in a way Obama’s standing above the country, above – above the world, he’s sort of God."
A professional NEWS editor calling a mortal man "sort of God"??? That's not reporting, that's gushing!

The problem you have is that they didn't lie... The RNC Convention was based on Fear and the DNC was on optomisim.

Love Trumps Hate...

The problem you have is that you listen to mainly Right wing news sources and have lost objectivity... The DNC conference was far better than the RNC... Higher profile speakers, more professionally run, less scandals...

But it also the reactictions of the Candidates, Patrica Smith attacked Clinton and her response was measured and consoling. The DNC also lined up all the others she rang that night and they talked about her humanity and she didn't metion the video(they kept this fairly quiet)...
Trump is critised by the Khans and he accuses them of baseless accusations and the RNC dogs go mental...

Look at the polls at the end, they are proof enough...

The point is, they both do it, it is just the reporting that is different. You know that, quit deflecting.

No! Every time the right gets caught with their pants down, they whine, "but they all do it" No! They all don't do it, and certainly not to the extremes the right has gone to.

Vast RW conspiracy, bimbo eruption yeah those were the RW whining.

When you look at the litany of disproved right wing claims, and the constant drone of fox and talk radio, there is no doubt of that vast right wing conspiracy.

So let me make sure I get your drift.

Hillary had nothing to do with Benghazi it was a RW consiracy. I thought that was Newt firing the RPG.

It was the RW consriacy that produce 15 coviction in the Whitewater investigation, nothing was actually don't wrongly by crooked Hillary.

Hillary didn't repeatidly lie about her email situation and then have Comey point out that she did. Then she doubles down saying the FBI said she was truthful. Nope again RW conspricacy.

Monica? Bimbo who shouldn't be listened to or believed. until of course the RW conspiracy produces a blue dress.

Gosh the RW is all powerful, funny they allow the LW to exist at all.

this extreme bias:

The problem you have is that they didn't lie... The RNC Convention was based on Fear and the DNC was on optomisim.

Love Trumps Hate...

The problem you have is that you listen to mainly Right wing news sources and have lost objectivity... The DNC conference was far better than the RNC... Higher profile speakers, more professionally run, less scandals...

But it also the reactictions of the Candidates, Patrica Smith attacked Clinton and her response was measured and consoling. The DNC also lined up all the others she rang that night and they talked about her humanity and she didn't metion the video(they kept this fairly quiet)...
Trump is critised by the Khans and he accuses them of baseless accusations and the RNC dogs go mental...

Look at the polls at the end, they are proof enough...

Two walls built at the DNC convention. Riots in the streets, all ignored.

The point is, they both do it, it is just the reporting that is different. You know that, quit deflecting.

No! Every time the right gets caught with their pants down, they whine, "but they all do it" No! They all don't do it, and certainly not to the extremes the right has gone to.
The irony....

The "left" does anything and everything to win, and when they do step over the ever-moving line they always claim "both sides do it".

View attachment 84017
The river is rising and the Interstate bridge is in danger of being swept away in a major Midwest city. The growing problem makes the national news and ABC, CBS, MSNBC & NBC, the MSM, broadcast regular updates of the flood status and looming potential negative impacts. All the while naysayers are claiming the MSM are nothing but alarmist and the bridge has never had a single problem since it was built and completed last year! The waters recede, the bridge is still standing and the naysayers claim a superior understanding and further deride the MSM and officials for being so negative and alarmists and their adamant haranguing wins the argument.

The next spring with the river level rising, but below flood level, without any warning two of the 6 lane Interstate bridge sections completely collapse and the two abutting section of the missing portions are severely damaged. 67 people including 11 children die in the tragedy. A later investigation shows that the footings of the bridge were all compromised during last years record flood and were not thoroughly inspected afterward owing to the heated opposition of the naysayers.

Sometimes noting and examining a potential problem before that problem springs to life where it can bite everyone on the ass is the right thing to do! There isn't a damn thing Orwellian about due diligence!!!!

View attachment 84017
The river is rising and the Interstate bridge is in danger of being swept away in a major Midwest city. The growing problem makes the national news and ABC, CBS, MSNBC & NBC, the MSM, broadcast regular updates of the flood status and looming potential negative impacts. All the while naysayers are claiming the MSM are nothing but alarmist and the bridge has never had a single problem since it was built and completed last year! The waters recede, the bridge is still standing and the naysayers claim a superior understanding and further deride the MSM and officials for being so negative and alarmists and their adamant haranguing wins the argument.

The next spring with the river level rising, but below flood level, without any warning two of the 6 lane Interstate bridge sections completely collapse and the two abutting section of the missing portions are severely damaged. 67 people including 11 children die in the tragedy. A later investigation shows that the footings of the bridge were all compromised during last years record flood and were not thoroughly inspected afterward owing to the heated opposition of the naysayers.

Sometimes noting and examining a potential problem before that problem springs to life where it can bite everyone on the ass is the right thing to do! There isn't a damn thing Orwellian about due diligence!!!!

First of all I don't think the MSM did a good job of reporting or else you didn't get your facts straight.
WHAT Interstate bridge in all of the USA has ever collapsed killing 67 people?
FACT: There never has been! Please a little accuracy from your MSM would be helpful.
What Interstate bridge in all of the USA that was built and completed LAST YEAR that this spring the water rose and 2 of the 6 lanes collapsed?
Where was this?

Before we go any further you need to get a little more clarity because you are PROVING MY POINT!
YOU paid attention to the glaring MSM noise and didn't retain any facts!
Tell me when and where this occurred as there was NO interstate bridge that collapsed this spring KILLING 67 people including 11 children!
WHERE???

A quick search on the internet... get's these results: Never in USA history has 67 people been killed on an interstate bridge...especially this last spring!
List of bridge failures - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Vast RW conspiracy, bimbo eruption yeah those were the RW whining.

When you look at the litany of disproved right wing claims, and the constant drone of fox and talk radio, there is no doubt of that vast right wing conspiracy.

So let me make sure I get your drift.

Hillary had nothing to do with Benghazi it was a RW consiracy. I thought that was Newt firing the RPG.

It was the RW consriacy that produce 15 coviction in the Whitewater investigation, nothing was actually don't wrongly by crooked Hillary.

Hillary didn't repeatidly lie about her email situation and then have Comey point out that she did. Then she doubles down saying the FBI said she was truthful. Nope again RW conspricacy.

Monica? Bimbo who shouldn't be listened to or believed. until of course the RW conspiracy produces a blue dress.

Gosh the RW is all powerful, funny they allow the LW to exist at all.

1. Benghazi It was a right wing conspiracy to say she was responsible for the Benghazi tragedy, or had any way to stop those deaths once it began. Goudy and all the other investigations proved that and admitted it plainly.

2. Whitewater That was another fishing expedition that could prove no wrong doing by Clinton.

3. Comey He specifically said there was no evidence she lied to the FBI. Trying to claim she did is a lie, and another right wing conspiracy.

4. Monica. She was a consenting adult who was sexually attracted to a powerful married man. Bill wasn't the first married man to get a blow job from other than his wife, or the first to lie about it when caught. Read up on Kennedy and Johnson, and you will find that Bill's wasn't the first blowjob in the oval office. The conspiracy was the effort to destroy him by people who knew that Gingrich, who led the attack, was a married man doing the exact same thing while carrying on the attack on Clinton. I, nor the rest of the country didn't care if Bill got a blow job, because his ratings were higher after the impeachment than they were before.

The right wing failed at proving actionable wrong doing by in any of these cases. I miss the days when the republicans were a strong, ethical party, before they threw away all integrity.

First of all I don't think the MSM did a good job of reporting or else you didn't get your facts straight.
FACT: There never has been! Please a little accuracy from your MSM would be helpful.
What Interstate bridge in all of the USA that was built and completed LAST YEAR that this spring the water rose and 2 of the 6 lanes collapsed?
Where was this?

Before we go any further you need to get a little more clarity because you are PROVING MY POINT!
Tell me when and where this occurred as there was NO interstate bridge that collapsed this spring KILLING 67 people including 11 children!
WHERE???

A quick search on the internet... get's these results: Never in USA history has 67 people been killed on an interstate bridge...especially this last spring!
Are you so fucking dumbed down and/or stupid that you could not understand that was allegorical in nature? What a fucking putz! Someone with average intelligence would have at least caught on after reading the last paragraph if not the narrative of the first or second! GAWD!

Let me restate my response to your OP so it is clear to someone such as yourself with such a very limited intellect. You're nothing but a biased parrot with no original thoughts of your own who personifies the worn phrase, "Ignorance is bliss!"!

Where was this?

WHERE???

Are you so fucking dumbed down and/or stupid that you could not understand that was allegorical in nature? What a fucking putz! Someone with average intelligence would have at least caught on after reading the last paragraph if not the narrative of the first or second! GAWD!

Let me restate my response to your OP so it is clear to someone such as yourself with such a very limited intellect. You're nothing but a biased parrot with no original thoughts of your own who personifies the worn phrase, "Ignorance is bliss!"!

You are right about 1 thing. I have NO original thoughts. Much less do YOU! There is NO original thought!
I did a quick search of the phrase "there is no such a thing as an original thought" About 8,460,000 results ~
Mark Twain: “There is no such thing as a new idea. It is impossible. We simply take a lot of old ideas and put them into a sort of mental kaleidoscope.

Give me one example of YOUR ORIGINAL THOUGHT????
As far as your lame and ignorant attempt at an "allegory ...."As a literary device, an allegory in its most general sense is an extended metaphor. Allegory has been used widely throughout history in all forms of art, largely because it can readily illustrate complex ideas and concepts in ways that are comprehensible or striking to its viewers, readers, or listeners."
YOU have definitely done that with your piece! You have shown exactly how the biased MSM works.It takes a kernel of truth and then BLOWS it way out of proportion!

See you fail to comprehend the simple concept that people like you defending the biased MSM are just parrots!
What a limited point of view you have. Everything that the MSM writes/shows is true.

See you fail to comprehend the simple concept that people like you defending the biased MSM are just parrots!
What a limited point of view you have. Everything that the MSM writes/shows is true.
First off, I detest plagiarists. That which you lifted and used without attribution, shows your 1/4" depth of knowledge!

If you're going to steal someone's work product, at least make it an authoritative work that is relevant. BUT GAWD DAMN don't lift something from fucking Wikipedia you bloody idiot! But Wiki probably seemed scholarly to you, huh! But simple is good for folks like you.

However, it enforces and agrees with what the fuck I tried to get through your skull, you shit for brains. Yes, what I wrote to you initially about your failed OP was allegorical; a metaphorical and abstract counterpoint to your biased, unproven and poorly thought out OP! Remember I ended it with a bit regarding due diligence linked to your Orwell reference???? Should I have written that in chalk on a brick wall 4 feet high for you to understand? Damn you are dense!

In your foolish haste to cover your initial ignorance of the rhetorical device used, you stuck both feet in your mouth, and then, when caught out with drool about your ankles, you stupidly doubled down and worse yet, plagiarized Wikipedia in the process by failing to give proper attribution here: ~~ Allegory - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia ~~
As a literary device, an allegory in its most general sense is an extended metaphor. Allegory has been used widely throughout history in all forms of art, largely because it can readily illustrate complex ideas and concepts in ways that are comprehensible or striking to its viewers, readers, or listeners.
OF COURSE THE MEDIA IS BIASED YOU BLOODY FOOL! It's up to the reader to separate the wheat from the chaff and then either accept or reject what was presented. That's the due diligence part you fucking IDIOT! Now piss off, FOOL!

Forum List

Back