MSM Immediatedly Stopped Coverage of Nashville Church When It Was Revealed Perp Was an Afro American

But its police brutality!! Blacks are the peaceful race! That's what the niggas here on USMB tell me, where is tigerred to defend this nigga? Tigerred, give up your place in the welfare line to defend him! Hurry!!
Link or your ass talking once again???

Is that ebonics, black BOY?
Actually white trash, it's English.
Don't try to understand it, some of the words are longer than two letters.

Improper English, BOY.

Some of the words are missing. I would say the word missing is "is", or in the case of uneducated blacks, "is be".
Don't worry that your white trash brain failed to recognize the inference of my sentence...lol.

But its police brutality!! Blacks are the peaceful race! That's what the niggas here on USMB tell me, where is tigerred to defend this nigga? Tigerred, give up your place in the welfare line to defend him! Hurry!!

Improper English, BOY.

Some of the words are missing. I would say the word missing is "is", or in the case of uneducated blacks, "is be".
Don't worry that your white trash brain failed to recognize the inference of my sentence...lol.

Don't worry that your incapable black ass can't write a grammatically correct sentence. Most of you can't. It's why white people are so far ahead of you.

Improper English, BOY.

Don't worry that your incapable black ass can't write a grammatically correct sentence. Most of you can't. It's why white people are so far ahead of you.
I understand that white trash like you feels threatened that many Black people are your betters, this constant temper tantrum of yours doesn't help you any.
You are still seen for what you are.

Improper English, BOY.

I understand that white trash like you feels threatened that many Black people are your betters, this constant temper tantrum of yours doesn't help you any.

You are seen for what you are. A N*GGER. NOTHING you have done or will do in life will change that.

Yep a worthless nigg(er. And what's worse, is they are too stupid to realize how stupid they are.

Is that stupid squared?

Improper English, BOY.

You are seen for what you are. A N*GGER. NOTHING you have done or will do in life will change that.
How does it make you feel as to have become so impotent in this country that your last attempt at some sort of white masculinity has been reduced to calling people epithets..lol.

Yep a worthless nigg(er. And what's worse, is they are too stupid to realize how stupid they are.

Is that stupid squared?
The last attempt of ignorant white trash...call the people that are gaining socioeconomically more than they are silly epithets.

Improper English, BOY.

How does it make you feel as to have become so impotent in this country that your last attempt at some sort of white masculinity has been reduced to calling people epithets..lol.

Then why are you subhuman blacks boys always concerning yourself with white people if, as you claim, we're so impotent?

It would be nice if more black guys were impotent. That way there wouldn't be as many bastard children running around.

It's not about masculinity. I'm a man whether you choose to be a n*gger or not. It's just that simple.

Is that stupid squared?
The last attempt of ignorant white trash...call the people that are gaining socioeconomically more than they are silly epithets.

1 in every 3 1/2 of blacks in on food stamps compared to only 1 in every 12 1/2 whites. That's not gaining.

Funny how you say blacks are gaining yet those of your political ideology are yammering about the increasing gap between blacks and whites when it comes to socio-economic factors.

Then why are you subhuman blacks boys always concerning yourself with white people if, as you claim, we're so impotent?

It would be nice if more black guys were impotent. That way there wouldn't be as many bastard children running around.

It's not about masculinity. I'm a man whether you choose to be a n*gger or not. It's just that simple.
Actually white trash such as yourself have crowded this board with your threads concerning all matter of "Black" this and that...
So easy to make you people into fools...

Happens every time. Don't make the Black kids angry!

Samson, identified as a 25-year-old man who immigrated from Sudan two decades ago, is suspected of bringing two pistols and a mask to Burnette Chapel Church of Christ in Antioch, southeast of Nashville, before opening fire just after 11 a.m. He fired “multiple rounds,” police said in a news conference.

1506288061682.jpg

Police identified Emanuel Kidega Samson, 25, as the suspected gunman who opened fire at a church in Antioch, Tennessee, on Sunday.

Metropolitan Nashville Police Department tweeted that Samson had been released from the hospital and will be charged with murder and attempted murder. In addition, federal officials tell Fox News the FBI will be initiating a civil rights investigation in association with the shooting at the predominantly white church.

An usher, identified as Robert Engle, 22, confronted the gunman at one point and was pistol-whipped, causing "significant injury around his head," police added. They said Engle went to his own car, grabbed a pistol and headed back into the church.

Deadly Tennessee church shooting: Sudanese immigrant arrested, FBI to launch civil rights investigation
We need to study why whites forced this fine upstanding young man to act this way!

Is that stupid squared?

1 in every 3 1/2 of blacks in on food stamps compared to only 1 in every 12 1/2 whites. That's not gaining.

Funny how you say blacks are gaining yet those of your political ideology are yammering about the increasing gap between blacks and whites when it comes to socio-economic factors.
Yeah it hurts to acknowledge the growing white drug use, unwed mothers, increased criminality...now that the field is leveling out and you privilege is shrinking your true nature is showing itself...lol.

Actually white trash such as yourself have crowded this board with your threads concerning all matter of "Black" this and that...

It's easy to post threads about blacks. They provide so much to back up the claims.

You were born a fool and black but that's being redundant.

It's easy to post threads about blacks. They provide so much to back up the claims.

So you just contradicted yourself...lol.
Trump can't elevate you higher than what you naturally are...low bred trash.

Is that stupid squared?

Yeah it hurts to acknowledge the growing white drug use, unwed mothers, increased criminality...now that the field is leveling out and you privilege is shrinking your true nature is showing itself...lol.

Apparently it doesn't bother you that 3 out of 4 black babies are born bastards.

The wage gap between blacks and whites is getting wider. That has nothing to do with privilege but that whites are willing to earn their way while blacks expect some sort of affirmative action. When blacks, like MLK said they wanted, can't be judged by the content of their character because they have none, they quickly go to demanding the very thing they said was wrong to use in making decisions, race.

So you just contradicted yourself...lol.
Trump can't elevate you higher than what you naturally are...low bred trash.

You just lied. Unlike the typical black, I don't expect the government to elevate me. I have done it myself without using skin color to get something I didn't deserve.

Forum List

Back