MSNBC: Donald Trump Is A “Fake President”

Think about all the bullshit from the media during the election....YET TRUMP WON.

I don't give a shit if TRUMP LIED when he said he had the greatest ELECTORAL COLLEGE win since Reagan. I don't care. I care about securing our nations borders, I care about reducing Federal spending. I care about lower taxes. I care about jobs.

The verifiable fact about the electoral college means a bag of dicks to me.

Almost all the media tried their best to make HILLARY CLINTON POTUS 45, and they FAILED. :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Trump's approval rating is higher than Congress or the media.

MSNBC is just pi$4ed it got caught engaging in Fake News and was called out for it.
Yes, American citizens talking to Russians must be investigated.
Thank you McCarthy.

Dude, these American citizens work / worked very closely to Trump...2 during the election

1 ...Most importantly, one worked for the government, he is not just a citizen. He talked to Russia about the Sanctions... Trump knew about it for weeks yet keep Flynn in very important meetings.
Nothing was done until they were cornered.

Nixon tried to cover his ass for dishonesty during an election, it does happen you know..
Again, no laws were broken. The FBI said that, not I.

He is not off the hook yet/

McConnell: Flynn investigation 'highly likely' in Senate committee - CNNPolitics.com
The investigation is to find out who illegally spied on an American and leaked the info, dufus.

That's what Trump wants the investigation to be about. He hopes to skip the part about him and his campaign being bought and paid for Russian spies.
Like I said, you leftards are a bunch of deranged moonbats.

MSNBC is just pi$4ed it got caught engaging in Fake News and was called out for it.
Yes, American citizens talking to Russians must be investigated.
Thank you McCarthy.

Dude, these American citizens work / worked very closely to Trump...2 during the election

1 ...Most importantly, one worked for the government, he is not just a citizen. He talked to Russia about the Sanctions... Trump knew about it for weeks yet keep Flynn in very important meetings.
Nothing was done until they were cornered.

Nixon tried to cover his ass for dishonesty during an election, it does happen you know..
Again, no laws were broken. The FBI said that, not I.

He is not off the hook yet/

McConnell: Flynn investigation 'highly likely' in Senate committee - CNNPolitics.com
The investigation is to find out who illegally spied on an American and leaked the info, dufus.

That's what Trump wants the investigation to be about. He hopes to skip the part about him and his campaign being bought and paid for Russian spies.

What evidence do you have of this? You Cretans are nuttier than the birthers.

Think about all the bullshit from the media during the election....YET TRUMP WON.

I don't give a shit if TRUMP LIED when he said he had the greatest ELECTORAL COLLEGE win since Reagan. I don't care. I care about securing our nations borders, I care about reducing Federal spending. I care about lower taxes. I care about jobs.

Almost all the media tried their best to make HILLARY CLINTON POTUS 45, and they FAILED. :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Everyone is onto the MSM now.
media.jpg

THE BIG LIE: FAKE NEWS!
The echo chambers biddable trump supporters are up in arms repeating the same BIG LIE on the pages above.

The question is why. What makes up these trump supporters, and why are they so dishonest they are lying to themselves!

Is there bias in the news? Of course, that's the foundation of editorials and Op-Ed's. But when a new organization presents out-takes from trumps melt down yesterday (yes, melt down is my editorial comment) such an outtake/melt down can be confirmed.

There was nothing fake about what I saw yesterday, I wonder how many of the echo chambers members above actually watched that train wreck.

And we all know how important a bag of dicks is to you.

[
You don't think the press is under his skin?! It's all he talks about, the "fake media" and it makes him look like an ass

Being lied about 24/7 by the little Goebbels of the press would get under anyones skin.
Agreed, the press and nation as a whole is being brutal to Trump. If he didn't act like such an arrogant prick most the time I'd feel bad for him. It's not fair treatment but it is also provoked by himself and his administration, so I doubt that he is surprised by it. I think he welcomes the chaos.

I only wish trump was a fake president. He is President of the United States and has the power and the prestige of the office, for now.

After yesterday's performance, one can honestly write that President Trump has offered more evidence that he is unfit for the office he now holds.

It seems all of the adult members of the GOP, who once spoke out against trump, are now silent. So much for "Country First", gone the same way as "the Big Tent" and "Compassionate Conservative" which they once proudly proclaimed as the essence of their party.

The "press" have lost 90% of Republicans and 70% of independents who believe the "press" is dishonest. On the rare occasion the "press" tells the truth the American people still don't believe them, that's an astonishing fall from grace. And the more they attack Trump the more the American people tell the "press" to talk to the hand :eusa_hand:

The "press" have lost 90% of Republicans and 70% of independents who believe the "press" is dishonest. On the rare occasion the "press" tells the truth the American people still don't believe them, that's an astonishing fall from grace. And the more they attack Trump the more the American people tell the "press" to talk to the hand :eusa_hand:

When Trump starts bringing in media propagandists like Steve Bannon into his administration it's no wonder Americans mistrust the media even more.

[
You don't think the press is under his skin?! It's all he talks about, the "fake media" and it makes him look like an ass

Being lied about 24/7 by the little Goebbels of the press would get under anyones skin.
Agreed, the press and nation as a whole is being brutal to Trump. If he didn't act like such an arrogant prick most the time I'd feel bad for him. It's not fair treatment but it is also provoked by himself and his administration, so I doubt that he is surprised by it. I think he welcomes the chaos.

No publicity is bad publicity to Trump and I agree he welcome the nonsense!

Still getting your news from comedians?

Explains a lot

Trump gets his news from conspiracy web sites

trump-conspiracy-theories.jpg

This is political news in the MSM this morning:

President Trump to Chris Christie: Try the meatloaf

President Trump to Chris Christie: Try the meatloaf

It was a cute anecdote told by Christie

Why not report it

Why talk about the thousands of Americans murdered by illegals when you can talk about meatloaf?

Forum List

Back