MSNBC expose: Gary Hart

Witchit

Gold Member
Jun 18, 2014
TARDIS
MSNBC to Air ‘This Happened,’ a Look Back at Gary Hart Scandal

Very insightful look into how things have changed over the years, i.e. JFK was a total horn dog, but nobody ever wrote about it. Those days are long gone.

Sally Quinn, Ken Auletta, Matt Bai, Gail Sheehy, Ted Koppel and Tom Rosenstiel are among the journalists who weigh in on the story. The documentary also interviews Sue Casey, Douglas Wilson and Mike Stratton, all of whom worked on the Hart campaign. Their comments are interspersed with news footage, interviews and other scenes from the campaign.

I wonder if they'll do a series. Not like they don't have enough material to choose from.

They were just men, give 'em a break...

Yeah, none of that matters to me when I'm not the woman being cheated on. My heart does go out to the women who love/d them, though. And of course, the fact of the matter is - we don't know. We don't know if the Trumps or Clintons have an open marriage.We don't know who is turning a blind eye, who is devastated but stays in the marriage, and who went into the marriage eyes wide open. That's why I've never cared about the Clintons.

Ooh. We're in the last three minutes, and they're talking about Clinton, so maybe there's a part two. And now they are on Trump, so of course cheating means nothing.

Cool beans.

When did MSNBC turn into the History Channel? Is MSNBC trying a new tact of trying to appear "fair and balanced" when they dig up 30 year old dirt on democrat contender Gary Hart ? Does MSNBC really think a Hail Mary play will bring ratings up when most Gen Xers and Millenniums ain't got a clue about Hart and he is no longer in play? How about an expose about the sex, drugs and rock & roll in the Clinton administration?

Forum List

Back