MSNBC host mocks Romney's adopted black grandchild

The difference is, Robertson was commenting on sin. Yup, homosexual sex is a sin per the Bible.

Bashir wasn't stating his religious beliefs when he popped off about Palin. Rather he was showing his contempt for a woman a faith.

See the difference?

No, you probably don't.

Nope. Religion doesn't change anything about the situation.

It's an opinion either way.

However your right to voice your religious opinion is protected.

If you're just an asshole on your own, you might get fired...and there's nothing unconstitutional about the firing.

Oh, was that your question.

Well, here's the thing. As much as the Wingnut right has searched for proof that children raised by same sex couples are having problems, they never were able to find it.

Meanwhile, there have been studies that show that black children raised by white families often have issues.

So your stating same sex white couples shouldn't adopt black kids?

I would say the ideal situation would be opposite sex parents of the same race as the child.

So a mixed race couple shouldn't have children? There not the same race.

Oh, I see how it works.

When Martin Bashir comments about Sarah Palin and is fired, it's not political correctness.
When Phil Robertson is suspended for saying that gays are degenerates that might as well be bestials, that IS political correctness.

When...whoever it was that said this thing...is called racist, that's not political correctness.

You know the old saying: "You have the freedom to agree with me."

Conservatives, cut the bullshit. You can't champion about "freedom of opinion" at one venue and then complain when other people state their opinions (or make jokes that are arguably in poor taste) that are contrary to yours.

Did Mr. Robertson say someone should shit in the mouth of gays?

He suggested they should fuck animals.

It's either freedom of opinion or it's not. Make up your mind or pack your bags and flee to Somalia.

There's freedom of opinion, and there are consequences for bad judgment.

Phil Robertson used bad judgment.

Martin Bashir used bad judgment.

Melissa Harris-Perry used bad judgment.

There are consequences.

It's either freedom of opinion or it's not. Make up your mind or pack your bags and flee to Somalia.

Link?

“Start with homosexual behavior and just morph out from there,” he said. “Bestiality, sleeping around with this woman and that woman and that woman and those men.”

(Source)

The difference is, Robertson was commenting on sin. Yup, homosexual sex is a sin per the Bible.

Bashir wasn't stating his religious beliefs when he popped off about Palin. Rather he was showing his contempt for a woman a faith.

See the difference?

No, you probably don't.

Nope. Religion doesn't change anything about the situation.

It's an opinion either way.

However your right to voice your religious opinion is protected.

If you're just an asshole on your own, you might get fired...and there's nothing unconstitutional about the firing.

Why is a non-religious opinion not protected as compared to a religious one?
What makes belief in the Great Sky Fairy so special that anything based on it is protected no matter how retarded it is?

Link?

“Start with homosexual behavior and just morph out from there,” he said. “Bestiality, sleeping around with this woman and that woman and that woman and those men.”

(Source)

So you have no link showing that he said gays should f*ck animals.

Thanks.

Oh, I see how it works.

When Martin Bashir comments about Sarah Palin and is fired, it's not political correctness.
When Phil Robertson is suspended for saying that gays are degenerates that might as well be bestials, that IS political correctness.

When...whoever it was that said this thing...is called racist, that's not political correctness.

You know the old saying: "You have the freedom to agree with me."

Conservatives, cut the bullshit. You can't champion about "freedom of opinion" at one venue and then complain when other people state their opinions (or make jokes that are arguably in poor taste) that are contrary to yours.

Bashir said someone should shit in your mouth, sounds like your alright with it.

There's freedom of opinion, and there are consequences for bad judgment.

Phil Robertson used bad judgment.

Martin Bashir used bad judgment.

Melissa Harris-Perry used bad judgment.

There are consequences.

Okay, then we can agree.

Bashir said someone should shit in your mouth, sounds like your alright with it.

Actually I disagree with all of them and support the networks' decisions to fire/suspend the offenders.

It's the conservatives' hypocritical attitudes towards these opinions that I dislike.

Hmmmm...saying that homosexuality is a sin, per the bible......

VS saying someone should shit in a particular person's mouth.

Oh yeah, I see how those are EXACTLY the same!

Hmmmm...saying that homosexuality is a sin, per the bible......

VS saying someone should shit in a particular person's mouth.

Oh yeah, I see how those are EXACTLY the same!

You completely avoided my question.

Why isn't my right to a non-religious opinion protected? What makes your belief in a Great Sky Fairy so special?

Okay sarah and joe, since a white couple shouldn't adopt a black child by your reasearch. So your against a gay or lesbian couple doing the same?

Still waiting.

Oh, was that your question.

Well, here's the thing. As much as the Wingnut right has searched for proof that children raised by same sex couples are having problems, they never were able to find it.

Meanwhile, there have been studies that show that black children raised by white families often have issues.

Does that mean you think it should be illegal to adopt children of different races, or are you just a general fuckwad who loves to point out that people who adopt problem children end up with problem children?

[

No, he said they were going to hell.

Where they were going to be tortured for all eternity.

Which frankly, sounds a lot more malicious than anything that Bashir suggested.

You have stated over and over you don' t believe it. So why are you worried about it? You say my religion is a joke, and if you really think that way. Your going to hell, does that bother you?

Forum List

Back