MSNBC host mocks Romney's adopted black grandchild

And it's hateful to call homos...homos...but it's okay to call Phil Robertson a stupid redneck, and to attack Mormons as *extremists*...and to discourage the adoption of non-white babies.

This is the rundown...it's racist to adopt a black baby, and it's extremist to admit your adherence to any form of Christianity. Robertson is *hateful* for spouting biblical verse, and the Romney's are *extremists* because they're Mormon.

Got it?

Robertson and his family call eachother "rednecks" on their show, so I'm not seeing the problem with calling him a redneck. The one episode I had to sit through, where they made a "redneck water slide" to a pond because Jase (the germaphobic son) didn't want his kids going to the public water park.

As for the Mormons.

They believe that God will establish a theocracy in America. They believe thta dark skin is a curse from God. It's in their fake bible.

PmsNbc is so in the gutter they have nothing better to do than dig up Romney who we haven't hardly from since he ran for President and make fun of his family having a black baby in it...

Before that it was Palin (who is in no Political office) they dug up what she said and wanting to shit in her mouth and piss in her eye

progressives are Nasty people PmsNbc is nothing but gutter trash

And it's hateful to call homos...homos...but it's okay to call Phil Robertson a stupid redneck, and to attack Mormons as *extremists*...and to discourage the adoption of non-white babies.

This is the rundown...it's racist to adopt a black baby, and it's extremist to admit your adherence to any form of Christianity. Robertson is *hateful* for spouting biblical verse, and the Romney's are *extremists* because they're Mormon.

Got it?

Robertson and his family call eachother "rednecks" on their show, so I'm not seeing the problem with calling him a redneck. The one episode I had to sit through, where they made a "redneck water slide" to a pond because Jase (the germaphobic son) didn't want his kids going to the public water park.

As for the Mormons.

They believe that God will establish a theocracy in America. They believe thta dark skin is a curse from God. It's in their fake bible.

******* call each other *******, does that make it right?

This is a great thread. It highlights the leftist prejudice against Christians, mormons, and blacks.

love it.

Yup, because if think a black kid won't do well in a whacky cult that thinks his dark skin is a curse from God, it must be because we are prejudiced.

An untold story. In Utah, the Mormons have a very bad habit of swooping in on poor people and stealing their kids to increase the size of the cult.

The Mormon Curtain - LDS SOCIAL SERVICES

Keep in mind, Mitt Romney was the guy who attempted to talk a single mother into giving up her kid for adoption.

Did you go to the Hermann Goering school of debate?

Got it?

As for the Mormons.

Black people call each other ******, that doesn't make it less offensive to the twats, does it? At least they are consistent enough to insist that everyone stop using the word. If you get offended by people using ****** even though black people do it, yet you are willing to use a racial term yourself in referring to another group, that makes you sub twat on QW scale.

By the way, you are beginning to sound like an infamous person, who shall not be named, that was famous for her meltdowns and her obsession with dominionism.

Last edited:
PmsNbc is so in the gutter they have nothing better to do than dig up Romney who we haven't hardly from since he ran for President and make fun of his family having a black baby in it...

Before that it was Palin (who is in no Political office) they dug up what she said and wanting to shit in her mouth and piss in her eye

progressives are Nasty people PmsNbc is nothing but gutter trash

Great point... Are they so trying to divert attention from Obama they dredge up Romney again? Just when you think that MSNBC can get no lower.

This is a great thread. It highlights the leftist prejudice against Christians, mormons, and blacks.

love it.

Yup, because if think a black kid won't do well in a whacky cult that thinks his dark skin is a curse from God, it must be because we are prejudiced.

An untold story. In Utah, the Mormons have a very bad habit of swooping in on poor people and stealing their kids to increase the size of the cult.

Keep in mind, Mitt Romney was the guy who attempted to talk a single mother into giving up her kid for adoption.

You've said some pretty ugly and bigoted things here. Probably it would be best for you to just let this thread go and hope it slowly disappears into the other old threads.

Having said that, I'm having a whole lot of trouble ginning up any sympathy for the butthurt conservatives that JUST got through with about two weeks of "FREE SPEECH!1!!!" poutrage. Suck it up, ya pansies.

Amen to that one...

love it.

love it.

You've said some pretty ugly and bigoted things here. Probably it would be best for you to just let this thread go and hope it slowly disappears into the other old threads.

That's why they have missions all around the world and can afford that big organ. The societal and monetary clout of the Mormon Church is reaching Catholic levels.

Even 10% of next to nothing adds up.

Got it?

As for the Mormons.

Black people call each other ******, that doesn't make it less offensive to the twats, does it? At least they are consistent enough to insist that everyone stop using the word. If you get offended by people using ****** even though black people do it, yet you are willing to use a racial term yourself in referring to another group, that makes you sub twat on QW scale.

By the way, you are beginning to sound like an infamous person, who shall not be named, that was famous for her meltdowns and her obsession with dominionism.

and you sound like a crazy person who needs to be on his medications...

But anyway, be that as it may, point is, after a guy goes on a racist and homophobic rant, someone saying,"Damn, what an ignorant redneck" doesn't get anywhere near the use of the N-word.

Sorry, just doesn't.

As for the Mormons.

and you sound like a crazy person who needs to be on his medications...

But anyway, be that as it may, point is, after a guy goes on a racist and homophobic rant, someone saying,"Damn, what an ignorant redneck" doesn't get anywhere near the use of the N-word.

Sorry, just doesn't.

N-word? By n-word do you mean no?

But only if you are CON$ervoFascist!

“So, Chelsea decided to adopt a child from Africa because of her father’s bad heart and Hillary, her mother, fell down. Nothing to do with the fact that this is the latest fashion accessory for elite liberals – particularly of the Hollywood variety. Nothing to do with that at all”
-Rush Limbaugh

I bet Rush was defended by the very same people here who are screaming "racist" for pointing out that a Mormon adopted a baby carrying the original sin, the Mark of Cain. Oh wait, Mormons stopped believing that when their tax exemption was threatened. Now blacks are OK.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/7014645-post28.html

All bullshit aside, if the basic facts of the case are accurate (i.e., Chelsea Clinton adopting a black African baby), Limbaugh's point is quite valid.

Chelsea Clinton has chosen to do a trendy, self-aggrandizing, cheap, politically motivated, stupid stunt. And it is national "news." If adopting a child in need was her true motivation, there is a real possibility that such a child could be found among the 300+ million residents of the U.S. fucking A. Especially if you are the politically connected daughter of an ex-President.

Limbaugh's contempt is well-warranted.

Correct.

So you agree with Rush and also believe Romney's grandchild is a "pet monkey"?

Racists are Racists. And unfortunately, most African American Democrats are racist. That's just the way it is these days. Here's a good man who adopts an African American child, yet hateful bigots like this NBC nutter still go on hating. And this also shows NBC's sad desperation. I mean come on, still banging on Romney? Seriously? My God, the Election's been over for awhile. Still trying to make him their 'Evil Boogeyman.' Pretty sad stuff. GE/NBC is a joke at this point.

Racism has been a game the Dimbocraps have played since the founding of our country; historical FACT.

What do you know of the conservative migration in the middle sixties?

Well?

Well?

Thought so.

I love seeing Leftytoons show their true colors. And it wasn't just her. Everyone at that desk participated. And for almost ten minutes. All of them should be fired.

It really sums up the diversity of the Republican Party -- can't really argue with that.

I watched that show. It was a panel full of comedians going over all the stories of the past year. They poked fun at everything. But their humor was hardly malicious. They didn't call the child a "tar baby" or the types of things you would expect the Republicans to say.

mitt-romney-grandkids.jpg

And you have to admit, one child definitely "stands out". What's wrong with bringing attention to that?

Look at Tank. Now there is an honest Republican: Homosexuality, welfare, unemployment, dropouts, STD.s. obesity, fatherless children, abortion, rape, murder are not Republican values, so thats why blacks, hispanics and gays are democrats

Thank you RDean for being the token racist on the thread.

That's how he rolls.

Last edited:
Racists are Racists. And unfortunately, most African American Democrats are racist. That's just the way it is these days. Here's a good man who adopts an African American child, yet hateful bigots like this NBC nutter still go on hating. And this also shows NBC's sad desperation. I mean come on, still banging on Romney? Seriously? My God, the Election's been over for awhile. Still trying to make him their 'Evil Boogeyman.' Pretty sad stuff. GE/NBC is a joke at this point.

Racism has been a game the Dimbocraps have played since the founding of our country; historical FACT.

What do you know of the conservative migration in the middle sixties?

Well?

Well?

Thought so.

Lol, you play the token libtard racist so well, RDean. You are a resource on these boards.

The Democratic Party supported racial slavery all through the 18th and first half of the 19th centuries, supported segregation from 1865 to 1964, then switched 180 degrees to support the racism of Identity Politics since the sixties, but all that is irrelevant to you because some Republican Senators joined with their Democrat colleagues and wanted to keep immigration restriction based on national origin?

roflmao

Forum List

Back