MSNBC inadvertantly says consent kissing is sexual miconduct

Link ? Your story sounds like bull stuff
Do you have fingers and a brain? stop asking people for a link and look for yourself. Are you afraid of what you will find? jeeze you pissy fing snowflakes make me sick to think you are an American male...
Typical Lib, wants others to do their work for them!
Typical tard, you think people can make claims without providing evidence to support them.

Like, say, "Roy Moore raped me!"

MSNBC places picture of a woman who claims Moore kissed her with her consent in a lineup of woman MSNBC tells viewers are the woman Moore is accused of sexual misconduct with.
So if consentual kissing (of a legal age in that era and State) is misconduct then all politicians need to resign, including the news casters, especially the idiot who thinks kissing is sexual missconduct.
All that would be left to run the news and Gov't would be the few weird people who don't like to kiss, and those few prostitutes turned politician and news anchor who refused to kiss their Johns.
So...got a link, or are you full of shit?

Link ? Your story sounds like bull stuff .

It is. The woman was interviewed and described her relationship with Moore.
She finished by saying it offended her that Moore is saying he never knew her, and that was why she granted the interview.
O/P is spinning this story and the mindless followers of this thread don't even bother to check it out, even though they cry about fake news all the time.
They help spread it.

No, you have the right person, but wrong broadcast. MSNBC showed all the woman in the lineup to add numbers, but placing the consentual kisser is "INADVERTANTLY" calling consentual kissing sexual misconduct.

Liar! You are making this up which is why you have no link!

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
You have no link, I guess you don't exist.
Show us a link that shows Hillary's mental health evaluation records. :)

She finished by saying it offended her that Moore is saying he never knew her, and that was why she granted the interview.
O/P is spinning this story and the mindless followers of this thread don't even bother to check it out, even though they cry about fake news all the time.
They help spread it.

No, you have the right person, but wrong broadcast. MSNBC showed all the woman in the lineup to add numbers, but placing the consentual kisser is "INADVERTANTLY" calling consentual kissing sexual misconduct.

I have made no claims about Hillary’s mental health so I have no need of a link.

But you made a claim, which you cannot support, which makes you a lying partisan hack

They help spread it.

You made a claim without evidence.

Support your claim, or you are just another tard full of shit.

They help spread it.

I have made no claims about Hillary’s mental health so I have no need of a link.

But you made a claim, which you cannot support, which makes you a lying partisan hack

Mirror reflection lesson 1)
Quote:
But you (Replace with MSNBC) made a claim, which you(they) cannot support.
Lesson 2) Show me a link denied
Lesson 3) we can conclude Hillary's mental health is unstable by the lack of supplied link.
Lesson 4) we can conclude that you hate your own logic and standard....
*end mirror reflection lesson*

They help spread it.

Quote:
Lesson 3) we can conclude Hillary's mental health is unstable by the lack of supplied link.

Are you drunk?

I could post the pics of the lineup MSNBC had but I have no permission to use those pics just like MSNBC did not have oermission to use them, especially when using the "Consentual kisser's" pic.
I can't believe people actually stick up for that kind of blatent stupidity.

I could post the pics of the lineup MSNBC had but I have no permission to use those pics just like MSNBC did not have oermission to use them, especially when using the "Consentual kisser's" pic.
I can't believe people actually stick up for that kind of blatent stupidity.

Nobody is sticking up for anything, we are questioning your view of what happened.

All we have is your word and nothing else. Why would we believe your spin?

Quote:

Are you drunk?

Ad Hominem responses are an admission of failed argument. Using the Ole are you drunk ad hominem on a "Non Drinker" is just adding failure to your reply.
Trying to get a topic baited, moved, or censored is just even further admission.
Party of tolerance=epic fail.

No, what you "INADVERTANTLY SAID" was that a bear doesn't poop in the woods, simply because you didn't see the footage an hour or so ago and there's no link or toilet paper trail.
bear.jpeg

Last edited:

Quote:

Are you drunk?

Ad Hominem responses are an admission of failed argument. Using the Ole are you drunk ad hominem on a "Non Drinker" is just adding failure to your reply.
Trying to get a topic baited, moved, or censored is just even further admission.
Party of tolerance=epic fail.

Libertarians are the ultimate party of tolerance.

But that does not include a tolerance of liars

No, what you "INADVERTANTLY SAID" was that a bear doesn't poop in the woods, simply because you didn't see the footage an hour or so ago and there's no link or toilet paper trail.

No, what I said was that you are a partisan hack and thus have no credibility

The Washington Post considers sending a congratulation card on a graduation sexual misconduct. Kissing must be the rape they keep talking about.

Without realizing it, you proved my points. You think MSNBC and the initial scandal report did not prove their case and are partisan hacks.
That said: don't I have to belong to a party to be a partisan?
Oops, I can't be drunk If I don't drink and can't be Partisan without a party. You guys make as many assumed mistakes as MSNBC does.

So tell us, how many times have you been to Alabama?

They help spread it.

You made a claim without evidence.

Support your claim, or you are just another tard full of shit.
That's why the initial scandal fell flat and had no legs, they made the initial claims that fell through when details came out and no evidence came forth to give the story second wind.
So MSNBC added people for fluff and fake credibility and this blew up in their face as seen by the way you are insulted by their ignorance.

Without realizing it, you proved my points. You think MSNBC and the initial scandal report did not prove their case and are partisan hacks.
That said: don't I have to belong to a party to be a partisan?
Oops, I can't be drunk If I don't drink and can't be Partisan without a party. You guys make as many assumed mistakes as MSNBC does.

So tell us, how many times have you been to Alabama?

It is not the job of the press to prove a case, but to report the news.

One can be a partisan hack without officially belonging to a party if they are parroting the party talking points.

I was trying to give you the benefit of the doubt when I asked if you were drunk. The alternative seems worse.

Woman shares new evidence of relationship with Roy Moore when she was 17

Debbie Wesson Gibson was in her attic hauling out boxes of Christmas decorations last week when she noticed a storage bin she said she had forgotten about. Inside was a scrapbook from her senior year of high school, and taped to a page titled “Those Who Inspire” was a graduation card.

“Happy graduation Debbie,” it read in slanted cursive handwriting. “I wanted to give you this card myself. I know that you’ll be a success in anything you do. Roy.”
Sounds incriminating. Moore should be whipped and pickled posthaste. Jayzus!

Forum List

Back