MSNBC inadvertantly says consent kissing is sexual miconduct

No, what you "INADVERTANTLY SAID" was that a bear doesn't poop in the woods, simply because you didn't see the footage an hour or so ago and there's no link or toilet paper trail.

No, what I said was that you are a partisan hack and thus have no credibility

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Without realizing it, you proved my points. You think MSNBC and the initial scandal report did not prove their case and are partisan hacks.
That said: don't I have to belong to a party to be a partisan?
Oops, I can't be drunk If I don't drink and can't be Partisan without a party. You guys make as many assumed mistakes as MSNBC does.

So tell us, how many times have you been to Alabama?

Oh, forgot to answer your last question. About a dozen or so times. The most memorable being in 1989 on Dec 22nd, I was driving through Mobile when my water pump went out and the steam coming out of my car looked like the car was on fire. Pulled into a parking lot of a closed store an an off duty highway patrol officer stopped to help. When he found out I was a Marine heading home for the holiday he called a friend who towed my car and dropped me off at a hotel. The next day the guy picked me up and replaced the water pump and two small holes in my radiator and only charged me for parts, no labor and no towing.

Will never forgot that experience

No, what you "INADVERTANTLY SAID" was that a bear doesn't poop in the woods, simply because you didn't see the footage an hour or so ago and there's no link or toilet paper trail.

Without realizing it, you proved my points. You think MSNBC and the initial scandal report did not prove their case and are partisan hacks.
Oops, I can't be drunk If I don't drink and can't be Partisan without a party. You guys make as many assumed mistakes as MSNBC does.

It is not the job of the press to prove a case, but to report the news.

One can be a partisan hack without officially belonging to a party if they are parroting the party talking points.

I was trying to give you the benefit of the doubt when I asked if you were drunk. The alternative seems worse.

Quote:"but to report the news".
You are naive to think they report news. They are a propaganda machine. They are tabloid, no better then the National Enquirer.
CSpan and PbS Broadcasts news without partisan agendas.
You calling placing the consentual kisser as being sexual misconduct as News, is agreeing with MSNBC that Kissing consentually is misconduct.
Way to go, you would have no gov't and everyone would be deviants.

Oh, forgot to answer your last question. About a dozen or so times. The most memorable being in 1989 on Dec 22nd, I was driving through Mobile when my water pump went out and the steam coming out of my car looked like the car was on fire. Pulled into a parking lot of a closed store an an off duty highway patrol officer stopped to help. When he found out I was a Marine heading home for the holiday he called a friend who towed my car and dropped me off at a hotel. The next day the guy picked me up and replaced the water pump and two small holes in my radiator and only charged me for parts, no labor and no towing.

Will never forgot that experience

Ok you were in a busier area around the same aprox time, but my experience was different, I woke up a sleeping (embarrased to be caught) cop in his car and he pointed the way to the nearest motel.
My point being it's so slow that the lone cop could nap, in most areas especially over 30-40 years ago that you should hope your candidate kissed a girl and not like Arkansas which have nobody for miles they resort to sheep.
In a dark room in Arkansas 40 years ago: a future candidate speaks out in the darkness:
"Hillary is that you?"
reply; "Baaaahillll, baaaaahhh!"
Future candidate replies:
"close enough"

Last edited:
Typical tard, you think people can make claims without providing evidence to support them
I can do whatever I want ass....if a link would change a libtards mind I would take the time to link one but you all know the truth you just want to deny it because it fucks up your world view...

Link ? Your story sounds like bull stuff
Do you have fingers and a brain? stop asking people for a link and look for yourself. Are you afraid of what you will find? jeeze you pissy fing snowflakes make me sick to think you are an American male...
Typical Lib, wants others to do their work for them!

Typical con. Make shit up and when asked to provide proof you can’t .
I know, the nerve of MSNBC to not provide proof of misconduct and coincidental forget to mention some were former disgruntled defendents & plaintiffs from his court cases who miraculously didn't get the verdict they wanted.
Imagine that.

Link ? Your story sounds like bull stuff
Do you have fingers and a brain? stop asking people for a link and look for yourself. Are you afraid of what you will find? jeeze you pissy fing snowflakes make me sick to think you are an American male...
Typical Lib, wants others to do their work for them!
Typical tard, you think people can make claims without providing evidence to support them.

Like, say, "Roy Moore raped me!"
Sorta like "I heard a rumor that Romney doesn' pay taxes." Harry Reid?

Forum List

Back