MSNBC is shocked (shocked!) that cocaine was found in a place where a known cocaine addict is staying.

That is an article written in 1885, over 100 years ago, cocaine is not used today, are you saying the cocaine has been there for 100 years? Cocaine is a controlled substance and is not normally used outside medical facilities.

Again, why would cocaine be at the WH

Last edited:
That is an article written in 1885, over 100 years ago, cocaine is not used today, are you saying the cocaine has been there for 100 years? Cocaine is a controlled substance and is not normally used outside medical facilities.

Again, why would cocaine be at the WH
I have never even seen cocaine

The left wing corporate media is making a joke of this….but imagine if it was Trump in the White House.

They would be freaking out about how out of control the Trump White House is.

Fuck these people. NEWS my ass. Its Dem propaganda.

I have never even seen cocaine

Again, medical cocaine is a highly restricted drug and it's use has to follow a change of custody, nobody just carries medical grade cocaine on them.

Not sure why it would be in a common guest area and why didn't WH security catch it?

That article is from 1885, dipshit! I know you bigots want to live in the 19th century, but this is ridiculous.

LOL!

Drugs in the Whitehouse with this current administration? And the joes son there also?

mild-shock-patrick-stewart.gif

Forum List

Back