MSNBC is Still Using Peter Strzok as a Contributor

Seymour Flops

Diamond Member
Nov 25, 2021
I guess Strzok is still a credible person to MSNBC. Is he to their viewers?

Look how much older and fatter he looks than when he was first hauled in front of Congress to explain his lies and profanity laced promises to his mistress to stop Trump from being elected in 2016 no matter what the Walmart shopping Trump supporters wanted.

1690653555603.png

This is how long Operation Get Trump has been going on. They haven't gotten him yet, but this time . . .

At the end of the clip, the aging newsbabe mentions the cat that someone at Strzok's house seems to have been torturing during the whole interview.

His wife didn't stay with him, after being humiliated in front of the nation, I hope. If so, maybe strangling his cat while he milks his five minutes of fame is part of her revenge.

Look how much older and fatter he looks than when he was first hauled in front of Congress to explain his lies and profanity laced promises to his mistress to stop Trump from being elected in 2016 no matter what the Walmart shopping Trump supporters wanted.

View attachment 809110

This is how long Operation Get Trump has been going on. They haven't gotten him yet, but this time . . .

He's also appeared on CNN recently. When you are the Regime in charge of the Media, anything and anyone is fine as long as it's in support of The Party.

Well of course.
MSNBC is Left Wing garbage so naturally they would give a dumb white trash Democrat like Strzok a platform to spew his hate.

View attachment 809110

to bad nobody watches that dredge

View attachment 809110

Anyone who hates Trump is ok with them.

Underlines the corruption at the top of the three letter agencies .
And is a sad commentary on the associated corruption within the DOJ
imho .

Forum List

Back