MSNBC:Panel Of Rich White Women Complaining How Rough Women Have It..

Truthseeker420

Gold Member
Mar 30, 2011
Home of the 2013 BCS National Champion
WTF? ...nevermind the irony of the situation...

They started off by mentioning that 2/3 of the people that get graduate degrees are women(which I assume is fine with them) then went on to mention that men are getting more engineering degrees...

So women are not happy until they dominate all degrees?

Then I was really disgusted when they rolled the story into sex trafficking...like women not totally dominating men in education is like sexual abuse of women...

Last edited:

They started off by mentioning that 2/3 of the people that get graduate degrees are women(which I assume is fine with them) then went on to mention that men are getting more engineering degrees...

Then I was really disgusted when they rolled the story into sex trafficking...like women not totally dominating men in education is like sexual abuse of women...

You're just looking for trouble, buddy. :blowup:

You're just looking for trouble, buddy. :blowup:

Since the Comcast takeover MSNBC is looking for trouble. Again MSNBC is equating men doing well in one area as a war on women.

Forum List

Back