MSNBC Poll: 86% Will Not Vote for Hillary

Come on guys, on MSNBC? This is like polling Daily Kos readership.

Yes it is and?
Do you think that for one small microsecond every one of the democrat naysayers in this poll that ‘wouldn’t vote for Hillary would not go vote for her in the main?
Don’t bet on it – they will cast a vote for Hillary in a hot second should she get the nomination and she is a sure fire nominee without real opposition.
Where are her opponents right now? Is she a shoe in – no, of course not. She might very well be defeated in the primaries. HOWEVER, there is no indication of that at this time.

More importantly, what makes anyone think the people who voted in the poll are Democrats?

Are Conservative trolls somehow prevented from going to the MSNBC website?

I was shocked over 50,000 people even went to MSNBC's site.

don't tell me ... you're using the media you say you cant trust .. is that about it?

Little one, you're really close to being ignored. Now sit down and shut your pie hole

you say so much bs you have no idea what you say or why you say it.

Yes it is and?
Do you think that for one small microsecond every one of the democrat naysayers in this poll that ‘wouldn’t vote for Hillary would not go vote for her in the main?
Don’t bet on it – they will cast a vote for Hillary in a hot second should she get the nomination and she is a sure fire nominee without real opposition.
Where are her opponents right now? Is she a shoe in – no, of course not. She might very well be defeated in the primaries. HOWEVER, there is no indication of that at this time.

More importantly, what makes anyone think the people who voted in the poll are Democrats?

don't tell me ... you're using the media you say you cant trust .. is that about it?

Little one, you're really close to being ignored. Now sit down and shut your pie hole

What part of sit down and shut your pie hole did you not understand. You're a nothing and sending you to iggy means little to me in the grand scheme of it all. Your choice

Not a scientific poll....but I'd say at least significant. I disagree with righties acting so sure that Hillary won't be the nomination. Stop analyzing with your hearts and look at things for what they are. Right now, Hillary is absolutely the favorite to get the nomination; and it's not even close. Might something change when the primaries commence? Sure. But for now, Hillary has cash, clout and a slobbering media at her beck and call.

Yes it is and?

Of course they represent a portion of the poll but I doubt that it was a huge factor. Republicans, for the most part, are not going to be voting in strong numbers on an MSNBC poll. They are also less likely to be on the internet voting in polls in general - democrats are for more active online than republicans are.

There is the possibility that a few voted many times though. We need poll ID now! :D

What part of sit down and shut your pie hole did you not understand. You're a nothing and sending you to iggy means little to me in the grand scheme of it all. Your choice

one thread the media is a LW problem for you ... the next thread you're quoting them as gospel ... which one is it?

bla bla bla

one thread the media is a LW problem for you ... the next thread you're quoting them as gospel ... which one is it?

bla bla bla

Ignored, dumb ass.

cool, then we win every state in 2016. fact is she will win unless the economy collapses.

Of course they represent a portion of the poll but I doubt that it was a huge factor. Republicans, for the most part, are not going to be voting in strong numbers on an MSNBC poll. They are also less likely to be on the internet voting in polls in general - democrats are for more active online than republicans are.

There is the possibility that a few voted many times though. We need poll ID now! :D

Righties could be the main voting block in this case...This looks like a home-spun poll that very well could've went viral in righty circles.

Yes it is and?

The results of the poll are nothing more, nothing less, than a reflection of the VRWC ordering its teaper drones to sabotage the results on pain of death if they refuse.

Righties could be the main voting block in this case...This looks like a home-spun poll that very well could've went viral in righty circles.
'could've went'

A least it wasn't "could of went".

Last edited:
Set your righty/lefty aside for a moment and tell me what you think America has to gain by electing another globalist? There is America and there is global. One is interested in building up America, the other, building up global interests at our expense. Which has America's best interest at heart?

Set your righty/lefty aside for a moment and tell me what you think America has to gain by electing another globalist? There is America and there is global. One is interested in building up America, the other, building up global interests at our expense. Which has America's best interest at heart?

That's an interesting question. I'd have to also set aside the fact that I think Clinton is corrupt to the core.

Forum List

Back