🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Msnbc Will Replay The Uncut Broadcast From 9/11 This Morning At 9:00 Est

NoTeaPartyPleez

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2012
If you've never seen it, it's quite stunning. They scrambled to get live broadcasts from the Pentagon after it was hit.

I hope they show the video of the plane going into the Pentagon because people on the ground said it was an unmarked white plane. Very curious.

If you've never seen it, it's quite stunning. They scrambled to get live broadcasts from the Pentagon after it was hit.

I hope they show the video of the plane going into the Pentagon because people on the ground said it was an unmarked white plane. Very curious.

The debris on the ground says it was an American Airlines flight

True, the debris sprinkled around the ground next to the hole in the building gave the impression it was an AA flight. ...... :cool:

True, the debris sprinkled around the ground next to the hole in the building gave the impression it was an AA flight. ...... :cool:

With thousands of people around the Pentagon after the attack, not one saw anyone "sprinkling" debris

The most curious thing I find about the alleged ramming of the Pentagon by an AA jetliner is the lack of video evidence.

You would think the Pentagon would be completely surrounded hundreds of video cameras for security reasons. Yet not one single picture of the plane heading towards the building or crashing into the building has ever been released to the public.

Heck, even 7-11 stores and Wal-Mart parking lots have video cameras that are used to catch criminal all of the time.

The government could put this whole issue to rest with just 1 video or picture.

So why don't they?? ...... :cool:

I'm just saying what the witnesses on the ground said moments after the impact.

And then another curious event very late into the broadcast, around the 4:00pm mark is when WTC 7 goes down, imploded by the NYFD, pristinely into its footprints, not disturbing the Verizon building to it's right nor the USPO building to its right.

Supposedly WTC 7 was so badly damaged from fire, (although live footage shows only the first and second floors with flames), that it had to be taken down right then, that same day. Demolitions with explosives like that take months to plan, especially in dense populations areas.

Very weird. Just food for thought. I've watched this NBC video every year since 2001 and there's always something new.

It's hard to watch.

All it does is piss me off every time I see it.

And I didn't want to be in a bad mood today.

The leveling of Building #7 is a very curious event.

Unlike the state of the art Twin Towers; building #7 was constructed using time tested conventional methods.

Although, over the years there has been fires in similar constructed buildings throughout the world in various countries.

Building #7 was the first one of it's type ever to collapse due to a fire. ..... :cool:

The leveling of Building #7 is a very curious event.

Unlike the state of the art Twin Towers; building #7 was constructed using time tested conventional methods.

Although, over the years there has been fires in similar constructed buildings throughout the world in various countries.

Building #7 was the first one of it's type ever to collapse due to a fire. ..... :cool:

Building 7 didn't collapse from the fire. It was demolished by the NYFD late in the afternoon of 9/11. Dan Rather narrated the event. I thought it was weird then, it's still weird now.

I went into NYC in October 2003 and checked into a room on the 11th floor of the Millenium Hotel overlooking GZ and the construction. There was still a big hole where Building 7 stood, the surrounding buildings had mere cosmetic damage.

Just played Jim Miklaszewski's segment at the Pentagon: "....a white plane circling low in the area. ...Totally white plane that some think is a government plane"....

The most curious thing I find about the alleged ramming of the Pentagon by an AA jetliner is the lack of video evidence.

You would think the Pentagon would be completely surrounded hundreds of video cameras for security reasons. Yet not one single picture of the plane heading towards the building or crashing into the building has ever been released to the public.

Heck, even 7-11 stores and Wal-Mart parking lots have video cameras that are used to catch criminal all of the time.

The government could put this whole issue to rest with just 1 video or picture.

So why don't they?? ...... :cool:
Terrorist sympathizer needs more tinfoil.....

Just played Jim Miklaszewski's segment at the Pentagon: "....a white plane circling low in the area. ...Totally white plane that some think is a government plane"....
So you're the one who bought all the Reynolds Wrap?

That's his exact quote. I guess you never watched the video that NBC replays every year. Interesting that these amazing observations by people on the ground witnessing the attack have just turned into so much dust in the wind.

Can you answer why WTC Building 7 was demolished when the Verizon and P.O. buildings on either side were not disturbed by the blast beyond superficial scratches and a few broken windows?

What is Building 7?
Building 7 was a 47-story skyscraper and was part of the World Trade Center complex. Built in 1984, it would have been the tallest high-rise in 33 states in the United States. It collapsed at 5:20 pm on September 11, 2001. It was not hit by an airplane and suffered minimal damage compared to other buildings much closer to the Twin Towers.

7 FACTS ABOUT BUILDING 7
1) If fire caused Building 7 to collapse, it would be the first ever fire-induced collapse of a steel-frame high-rise.

2) Building 7’s collapse was not mentioned in the 9/11 Commission Report.

3) According to a Zogby poll in 2006, 43% of Americans did not know about Building 7.

4) It took the federal government seven years to conduct an investigation and issue a report for Building 7.

5) 1,700+ architects and engineers have signed a petition calling for a new investigation into the destruction of Building 7, specifying that it should include a full inquiry into the possible use of explosives.

6) Numerous witnesses say the possibility of demolishing Building 7 was widely discussed by emergency personnel at the scene and advocated by the building’s owner.

7) Building 7 housed several intelligence and law enforcement agencies, and the NYC Office of Emergency Management’s Emergency Operations Center, more commonly known as “Giuliani’s Bunker”.

Remember Building 7 Stand with the 9-11 families demanding a NEW Building 7 investigation - 7 Facts about Building 7

You would think the Pentagon would be completely surrounded hundreds of video cameras for security reasons.

This is an assumption. Do you have any evidence there were video cameras covering that part of the outside of the building?

You see, folks, the Men In Black boarded Flight 77, flew it to a secret military base with Sooper Sekrit invisibility rays which hide it. Then they took the 70 men, women, and children of that flight, lined them up against a wall and shot them.

Then they fired a missile at the Pentagon.

And not one of the thousands of men and women involved in the 9/11 conspiracy have ever made a peep about it, even though Bill Clinton could not even keep an Oval Office blowjob a secret.

And, of course, Bradley "Chelsea" Manning and Edward Snowden have to be in on the secret.

You see, folks, the Men In Black boarded Flight 77, flew it to a secret military base with Sooper Sekrit invisibility rays which hide it. Then they took the 70 men, women, and children of that flight, lined them up against a wall and shot them.

Then they fired a missile at the Pentagon.

And not one of the thousands of men and women involved in the 9/11 conspiracy have ever made a peep about it, even though Bill Clinton could not even keep an Oval Office blowjob a secret.

And, of course, Bradly Manning and Edward Snowden have to be in on the secret.

:clap::clap2::clap::clap2::clap::clap2::clap::clap2::clap::clap2::clap::clap2::clap::clap2::clap::clap2::clap::clap2::clap::clap2::clap::clap2::clap::clap2::clap::clap2::clap::clap2::clap::clap2::clap::clap2:

You would think the Pentagon would be completely surrounded hundreds of video cameras for security reasons.

This is an assumption. Do you have any evidence there were video cameras covering that part of the outside of the building?
The Pentagon is one of the most high security buildings in the world.

Just to even visit the place a person has to pass thru several layers of intense background and visual ID security checks.

So it would be very naive to think the Pentagon doesn't have the latest in electronic and video survailance both inside and outside of the building. ...... :cool:

Forum List

Back