MTG Got Pink Slip From Freedom Caucus

okfine

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2019
Gold Coast
"Freedom Caucus Rep. Andy Harris (R-MD) tells Politico reporter Olivia Beavers that it's his "understanding" that Greene is no longer a member of the caucus after it took a secret vote on her expulsion last month"

Now what will it look like without dear Marjorie? I guess she wasn't crazy enough to be accepted within the so-called "Freedom Caucus"
I guess that rope McCarthy gave her turned out to be a thin string and it snapped.

I think we have seen how the freedom caucus works... they shout and threaten and complain but after they get our votes to do nothing... MTG is a take charge person and she is about getting results... the so called freedom caucus has had their chance and they continue to fail...
If Jim Jordan fixed just half of what he complains about... the nation would not need an MTG....

She's an even bigger joke than Madison Cawthorn was.
Really?.... does she have a son that leaves cocaine in her office and did she ruin the economy in her first week in office?..... and is she funding a war between two dictatorships?.....
The joke is Biden and his crime family... too bad its not funny....

I have to admit, this group GOP share a nice sounding name. As a dumb Canadian, can anyone tell me what they do again?

I think we have seen how the freedom caucus works... they shout and threaten and complain but after they get our votes to do nothing... MTG is a take charge person and she is about getting results... the so called freedom caucus has had their chance and they continue to fail...
If Jim Jordan fixed just half of what he complains about... the nation would not need an MTG....
The Nation already has no need for MTG. The woman is nuts.

"Freedom Caucus Rep. Andy Harris (R-MD) tells Politico reporter Olivia Beavers that it's his "understanding" that Greene is no longer a member of the caucus after it took a secret vote on her expulsion last month"

Now what will it look like without dear Marjorie? I guess she wasn't crazy enough to be accepted within the so-called "Freedom Caucus"
I guess that rope McCarthy gave her turned out to be a thin string and it snapped.

She seems to love McCarthy for some reason.

Oh well.

Does that mean you’ll start to like her?

She does seem quite unusual, yet, The Squad...It is an interesting time in Western politics, America isn't alone in this regard.
People in "The Squad" are also nuts. We used to elect sober people of judgement, but segment found it too boring. It's a novelty thing for fun and games now. Electing hairball/screwballs to the House is like towns electing dogs Mayor, except you can't "House" break them.

People in "The Squad" are also nuts. We used to elect sober people of judgement, but segment found it too boring. It's a novelty thing for fun and games now. Electing hairball/screwballs to the House is like towns electing dogs Mayor, except you can't "House" break them.
This is the true scary aspect about all of this in fact. People don't trust that their elected.officials care, so, might as well elect the one most willing to rock the boat and create some havok. Is that a indictment on the person elected or an espression of the despair and lack of faith citizens have in politicians?

This is the true scary aspect about all of this in fact. People don't trust that their elected.officials care, so, might as well elect the one most willing to rock the boat and create some havok. Is that a indictment on the person elected or an espression of the despair and lack of faith citizens have in politicians?
Both.

Forum List

Back