MTG, MAGAs MVP, makes rap video - not satire

Yeah but that doesn’t support your comment that 95 percent disagree with what Ice said

In fact it somewhat supports it
When 95% of people ignore you and do something else... that is, by definition, disagreement.

you haven't shown 95 percent of the people ignore Ice Cube...try again
I cant help it that you lack the ability to infer. Try this: 81M people disagree with Donald Trump. Guess how I know? Same way I know 95% disagree with the Cubester.

I cant help it that you lack the ability to infer. Try this: 81M people disagree with Donald Trump. Guess how I know? Same way I know 95% disagree with the Cubester.
81 million did, in 2020...

you haven't shown us anything to support this 95 percent number...you are simply pulling it out of your butt

Pure comedy.
Comedy is the Dems running this guy against MTG in rural Georgia.
marcus-flowers-gpb-01.jpg

81 million did, in 2020...

you haven't shown us anything to support this 95 percent number...you are simply pulling it out of your butt
If you told me Google search sucks, I would say 90% of people disagree with you cuz they have 90% of the market share. You can argue all you want, its just semantics. 95% of AA women voted against Ice Cube's thoughts on democrats and so did 88% of AA men.

If you told me Google search sucks, I would say 90% of people disagree with you cuz they have 90% of the market share. You can argue all you want, its just semantics. 95% of AA women voted against Ice Cube's thoughts on democrats and so did 88% of AA men.
Who they voted for doesn’t mean they disagreed with him…more over that was in 2020

Who they voted for doesn’t mean they disagreed with him…more over that was in 2020
It’s every year… not just 2020… and when the question is about whether supporting democrats is a good idea who they voted for is exactly what it means.

Forum List

Back