MTG - Old women have no standing in the abortion debate

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016

What a shocker this woman is.
What she meant was "unless you agree with me".
She did not include old men in her rant.

There are people who vote for this woman.
And they're as reprehensible and wrong as she is.

Vanity Fair! Now there's a hard hitting, unbiased news organ! :laughing0301:

It's a retort to the "men have no right to talk about abortion" trope.

If by their logic men should have no say, why should women past the ability to get pregnant have a say?

Where do they find this stuff? It's somebody named Bess Levin's spin on a MTG talk show response. Funny how lefties don't analyze the freaking president's garbled comments. What would they do without Soros Media Matters that monitors (only) republican speech 24/7? It's much ado about nothing but killing the unborn is the only issue democrats have left and it beats talking about Biden.

It's a retort to the "men have no right to talk about abortion" trope.

If by their logic men should have no say, why should women past the ability to get pregnant have a say?
Why should women who fuck with everyone down the gym but somehow dont get pregnant ?
Maybe she had a few abortions in her time ?

Where do they find this stuff? It's somebody named Bess Levin's spin on a MTG talk show response. Funny how lefties don't analyze the freaking president's garbled comments. What would they do without Soros Media Matters that monitors (only) republican speech 24/7? It's much ado about nothing but killing the unborn is the only issue democrats have left and it beats talking about Biden.
Its scary when elected politicians hold these lunatic views. It should be reported.

Well, by watching their support for Walker, we know that the MAGAt-GOP is against abortion EXCEPT for the con-venience of the sperm-donor.

Forum List

Back