🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

MU Blacks Segregate Healing Space While France has Real Hurts that Need Healing

Jackson

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2010
Nashville
As we listen to the events happening in France, I can't help but think of Missouri U. Do you think those black students have heard or even care? They are busy in their "healing space." God Love 'em.

When a marriage goes sour and people want to pick up the pieces and carry on..in other words "heal," so they can move beyond their present disagreements.

So how do they heal? They talk and communicate their wants and needs to one another. But the kids in MU have their happy healing space where WHITES can't come. They are not allowed in the "healing space." This is so incredibly juvenile, I just shake my head.

So, there they are tonight in their "healing space" without communicating shit. The country of France in under lock down and the blacks want to talk about how they have been offended by what someone has said.

It's a just a matter of time before they hit here again. I sure hope they don't bomb the "healing space" in MU. The blacks would be offended.

in america these days the only people that matter are negroes, illegal aliens and homosexuals.
If we don'[t get an american patriot in the white house this cycle, we're done.

As we listen to the events happening in France, I can't help but think of Missouri U. Do you think those black students have heard or even care? They are busy in their "healing space." God Love 'em.

Would you recommend they box up their healing space and send it to France? You don't seem to have one, so someone should fill in for what you lack.

The protesters have hit a new low. They are acting like they are under attack from the KKK and talk as if they are trapped in their rooms and afraid to go out. They are the ones bullying whites, but claim to be victims. They haven't stated a single instance where someone has wronged them. It's the BLM leaders behind this and they still believe the 'hands up, don't shoot' bullshit that isn't even true.

Now the protesters are upset because the terrorist attacks in France are taking attention away from them. There are some nasty posts. Disgusting.

Liberal Activists Upset Paris Terrorist Attacks Are Getting Attention, Not Mizzou Protests

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2015/11/13/liberal-activists-upset-paris-terrorist-attacks-are-getting-attention-not-missouri/#ixzz3rRT0LXFO

f-paris.jpg

More posts at this link. They are really angry that people feel sorry for those brutally murdered by terrorists, but aren't crying over their accusations that haven't been proven to have any merit. They aren't confined to their rooms and living in fear. They are out in the streets bullying people and trying to instill fear as they make demands and refuse to talk it out with anyone. It's hard to support them when they are so selfish and unwilling to act like decent human beings.

http://toprightnews.com/unbelievable-mizzou-protesters-are-furious-the-paris-terror-attacks-are-stealing-the-spotlight/

Would you recommend they box up their healing space and send it to France? You don't seem to have one, so someone should fill in for what you lack.
A healing space requires at least two different entities to heal, the protagonist and the apparent antagonist. When just blacks meet, it's a bitchathon. Counterparts must take involved and an open dialogue between the two must take place.

But as I mused, this is really small potatoes when one considers when people are being killed for attending a concert or a sports game. And read above how the protesters feel about the Paris headlines. They are now upset that France has taken over their headlines. I don't swing the term "moron" recklessly as some, but those who tweeted that certainly fit the meaning.

I would say some professional help is in order for the protesters and their antagonists. Then, take a break and think of someone other themselves.

Do they really think they are trapped in their rooms or are they just upset because the French who died are white?

Agoraphobia- Fear of open spaces or of being in crowded, public places like markets. Fear of leaving a safe place.

To see them post today. Oh heavens it just verifies that blacks on campuses are racist pigs.

Now if they want to go back to segregation days lets help them.

I'm in for building their own water fountain. How about you?

When blacks segregate themselves from whites and campuses allow this shit?

I'll back the water fountain baby. These kids are bullshit.

Forum List

Back