Mubarak Should Go and the Muslim Brotherhood Should NOT replace him

So is IMAM Anjem Choudry who claims Bin Laden is the head.

HANNITY: Let me give you for example the Muslim Brotherhood's motto which is their motto today, "Allah is our objective. The prophet is our leader. The Koran is our law. Jihad is our way. And dying in the way of Allah is our highest hope. Allahu Akbar." Do you agree with that motto?

CHOUDARY: Yes. I mean, which Muslim would not agree with that. We do believe as Muslim that sovereignty and supremacy belongs to God. In fact, in the world today, there are two camps, one which believes that sovereignty belongs to man at the head which, you know, is the moment probably Barack Obama and the other one which believes that sovereignty belongs to God. At the head of that whether we like it or not, is Sheik Usama bin Laden.

CHOUDARY: The fact is, the Americans are the biggest criminals in the world today, they are bombing Muslims, they're occupying our land -- yes, I believe in the Sharia, I believe sovereignty belongs to God.

HANNITY: Thank you. Thank you.

CHOUDARY: And the Sharia will come to America and it will be implemented there --

HANNITY: -- and you believe in the virgins in heaven, don't you?

CHOUDARY: It will remove the corruption of democracy and freedom and all of your exploitation. You are worried because you know Islam is coming to your backyard.

Read more: Radical Imam's Warning to America: 'Islam Is Coming to Your Backyard' - FoxNews.com

Regardless of the drivel spouted off by P F who wants both sides here, but only one on the Israeli/Palestinian side. His.

LMAO

Israel occupies Palestine.

What other side is there?

Forum List

Back