🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Mueller Asks Manafort Judge to Immunize Five Witnesses

Welp, looks like Mueller got immunity for his 5 witnesses. That's a really bad sign for Manafort. Its starting to look like he is never leaving prison.

Trump's silence also doesn't bode well for Manafort
So some dude that spent 3 months in Trump's campaign did something a decade ago and is being punished for it and somehow to you its a political win? Buuuuuuuaaaahahahahaha....the end of Mueller's circus is very near....

I have no idea where you are getting this. We already knew that Trump hired a foreign agent to run his campaign who was also a launderer of criminal Russian money. There's nothing new regarding that, here
Most campaign managers work for politicians all around the world...nothing new there...but what is new is Obama's goon squad going to a FISA judge to get a surveillance warrant on Page so they can spy on Trump's campaign...Page hasn't even been charged and the word is he won't be....The FISA judge has a few questions for Comey the Clown and Brennan the traitor....

Most campaign managers work for politicians all around the world...nothing new
Nothing new? Okay, show me 3 other historical examples of foreign agents laundering criminal foreign money who were the heads of presidential campaigns. Should be easy, given your flip response.
so they can spy on Trump's campaign.
Pure fantasy....try to stay tethered to reality...

Nothing new? Okay, show me 3 other historical examples of foreign agents laundering criminal foreign money who were the heads of presidential campaigns. Should be easy, given your flip response.
Oh so you have already convicted him? what a decent fair minded lib you are...
Ever heard of innocent until proven guilty...?

Pure fantasy....try to stay tethered to reality...
The only fantasizing done was Obama fantasizing about ending trump's campaign with his goon squad...hey did you see Trump's approval numbers with republicans today? it is at 90% approval...
Bye libs....:lmao:

Oh so you have already convicted him? what a decent fair minded lib you are...
Ever heard of innocent until proven guilty...?
Oh, sorry if I have offended you. Let me rephrase:

Show my 3 historical examples of foreign agents who were later indicted for laundering criminal Russian money who were the ehads of presidential campaigns.

You know, since it's nothing new.

It is new, and you should not have said something so dumb.

Show my 3 historical examples of foreign agents who were later indicted for laundering criminal Russian money who were the ehads of presidential campaigns
Show me one that was dragged into a witch hunt so the former president could spy on a candidate from another party....

Show my 3 historical examples of foreign agents who were later indicted for laundering criminal Russian money who were the ehads of presidential campaigns
Show me one that was dragged into a witch hunt so the former president could spy on a candidate from another party....
Again, total fantasy. I will leave you to it. What a luxury it must be, to be right even when you are wrong....

So some dude that spent 3 months in Trump's campaign did something a decade ago and is being punished for it and somehow to you its a political win? Buuuuuuuaaaahahahahaha....the end of Mueller's circus is very near....

Count 24: Between Dec 2015 - Mar 2016
Count 25: Between Dec 2015 - Mar 2016
Count 26: Between Mar 2016 - May 2016
Count 27: Between Dec 2015 - Mar 2016
Count 28: Between Mar 2016 - Aug 2016
Count 29: Between Apr 2016 - Nov 2016
Count 30: Between Apr 2016 - Nov 2016
Count 31: Between Apr 2016 - Jan 2017
Count 32: Between Apr 2016 - Jan 2017

The chargers are not all for things "a decade ago", they include much more recent activities.

https://www.justice.gov/file/1038391/download

.>>>>

Again, total fantasy. I will leave you to it. What a luxury it must be, to be right even when you are wrong....
By tomorrow you will learn that I'm right....total fantasy??? yeah right...the shit is getting piled up in front of the fan...in front of the shit pile sits... Brennan...Clapper...Comey...Rosentein...Lynch...and Obama...

Welp, looks like Mueller got immunity for his 5 witnesses. That's a really bad sign for Manafort. Its starting to look like he is never leaving prison.

Trump's silence also doesn't bode well for Manafort.

LOL

You couldn't possibly be any wronger
About what, Francis? Clearly you are not referring to my grammar.

About Wrong Way Mueller's "Investigation"

Amazing that neither Flynn, Manafort, Pages nor Padodopolus have flipped by now. Do you think Mueller is going to go to Moscow to interview the Russians he indicted?

About what, Francis?
Possibly about everything you have ever thought....its clear that many progs and liberals have strong held beliefs learned at very young ages....we all start out as liberals but most of us grow and learn and have experiences that awaken us ideologically...the ones that don't stay liberal....

Forum List

Back