mueller has no intention of using Flynns testimony

Thanks Trumpbots. I'm not to happy to still be here, so I appreciate the .... grasping. LOL

I'm aware that prosecutors makes deals for testimony all the time. I've been involved with countless deals of that nature.

No prosecutor with any talent would set up the deal like this. Pleading him to a crime of deceit now completely destroys his value as a witness.

Again, not if his current testimony can be corroborated.
It's not so much corroboration for a jury. Mueller will ask people under oath about things Flynn told him. How many will perjur to protect Trump.

To put anyone in jail. If he did he would never have plead Flynn out to a crime that impeaches his testimony.
I think one of the funniest moments in human history would be a Trump lawyer calling Flynn "a known liar".
why wouldn't they, he's admitted to it. fk dude that's a no brainer.
Why am I not surprised the irony of such a statement sailed an astronomical unit over your head. :lol:

Trump's lawyers are probably scribbling your name down to be on the jury.

To put anyone in jail. If he did he would never have plead Flynn out to a crime that impeaches his testimony.
I think one of the funniest moments in human history would be a Trump lawyer calling Flynn "a known liar".
Why am I not surprised the irony of such a statement sailed an astronomical unit over your head. :lol:
but isn't irony when one has admitted to being a liar. They'd all think the lawyer was inadequate at that point. so your iron got melted.

but isn't irony when one has admitted to being a liar. They'd all think the lawyer was inadequate at that point. so your iron got melted.
A lawyer for the biggest liar in American politics calling Flynn a liar. That would be gut bustingly hilarious. T-shirts, buttons, and bumper stickers would be made.

A lawyer for the biggest liar in American politics calling Flynn a liar. That would be gut bustingly hilarious. T-shirts, buttons, and bumper stickers would be made.
no, you're mixing the nuts in the bag. Flynn is now an admitted liar. you just presume trump one. I don't think he is. But I do have evidence that flynn is. he admitted it.

Jay Sekalew ... come on down! LOL

I'm aware that prosecutors makes deals for testimony all the time. I've been involved with countless deals of that nature.

No prosecutor with any talent would set up the deal like this. Pleading him to a crime of deceit now completely destroys his value as a witness.

What a prosecutor will usually do is offer a lesser charge that would be plead to later. Or they would plead them to a crime that doesn't involve deception so it can't be used against them to impugn their testimony.

So either Mueller is completely incompetent or else he knows he will never have Flynn facing a cross examination in front of a jury.
Let's see here: faith in Avatar or faith in Mueller.

:)

why wouldn't they, Flynn admitted to being a liar. fk dude that's a no brainer.
Do you have any idea I heard some hump looking at drug sale charge say that. LOL
huh?

trump_swearing_in.jpg

I, John Miller, swear to tell the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth.

Flynn, who was fired for lying, has all of the credibility of Charlie Sheen, without the whores, cocaine, and AIDS.

He does make for some good Friday afternoon "popcorn" headlines.

Love it, love it, love it. All the lefties on here saying Flynn wasn't qualified and was a useless fuck when he was appointed and all you righties telling them to suck it up etc.

Suddenly he's a douche bag. Hey, Losers, you were told that at the beginning. Isn't the first time you've been told this about the Orange Buffoon and his appointees. It won't be the last either.

He was fired by Trump for lying. Now he is pleading guilty to the charge of LYING to the FBI. That makes him an extremely unreliable witness. Is that hard for you to understand?

He was fired by Trump for lying. Now he is pleading guilty to the charge of LYING to the FBI. That makes him an extremely unreliable witness. Is that hard for you to understand?

But the fact he was close to the Trump people makes him reliable.

And if backed up by other evidence, it's not an issue.

Oh, I know. But it also tells us what a shit judge of character Trump is. This is nothing new to us normal folks.

Oh, I know. But it also tells us what a shit judge of character Trump is. This is nothing new to us normal folks.

Meh...all new Presidents make mistakes.

Trump's "judgement" has made him the most powerful man in the world. And you are what? Just another douchebag arguing with strangers on the internet. :rofl:

Trump's "judgement" has made him the most powerful man in the world. And you are what? Just another douchebag arguing with strangers on the internet. :rofl:

Mistakes?

How many people have been fired so far? We still have Rex Tillerson coming up too.

Mistakes?

How many people have been fired so far? We still have Rex Tillerson coming up too.

Doesn't bother me a bit.

Mistakes?

Doesn't bother me a bit.

You're proving Trump's point about if he shot someone on 5th Ave. too.

mueller has no intention of using Flynns testimony

Did little birdie tell you that?

Denial is strong....lets write it up to shock.

Forum List

Back