mueller has no intention of using Flynns testimony

He was fired by Trump for lying. Now he is pleading guilty to the charge of LYING to the FBI. That makes him an extremely unreliable witness. Is that hard for you to understand?

Oh, I know. But it also tells us what a shit judge of character Trump is. This is nothing new to us normal folks.

Meh...all new Presidents make mistakes.

Trump's "judgement" has made him the most powerful man in the world. And you are what? Just another douchebag arguing with strangers on the internet. :rofl:

Mistakes?

How many people have been fired so far? We still have Rex Tillerson coming up too.

Doesn't bother me a bit.

You're proving Trump's point about if he shot someone on 5th Ave. too.

Depends on who he shoots.....

:rofl:

Oh, I know. But it also tells us what a shit judge of character Trump is. This is nothing new to us normal folks.

Trump's "judgement" has made him the most powerful man in the world. And you are what? Just another douchebag arguing with strangers on the internet. :rofl:

Mistakes?

How many people have been fired so far? We still have Rex Tillerson coming up too.

Doesn't bother me a bit.

I don't think it does. He could even shoot Roy Moore and you wouldn't be conflicted for a second.

Mistakes?

Doesn't bother me a bit.

I don't think it does. He could even shoot Roy Moore and you wouldn't be conflicted for a second.

Get help kiddo....TDS is real.

be4.jpg

Mistakes?

Doesn't bother me a bit.

Get help kiddo....TDS is real.

be4.jpg

I wasn't talking about Trump, I was talking about you.

What is that? The most powerful man in the world? I don't think so. Gates has more power. Buffet has more power. Chinese president has more power. Judgement? No, the Deplorables and crybaby Sanders voters made him president. Oh, and three million more Americans wanted Hillary. Fact.\

Why come on here at all if you are not going to interact with others? Kinda dumb otherwise. Are you dumb, Zander (rhetorical question)

He was fired by Trump for lying. Now he is pleading guilty to the charge of LYING to the FBI. That makes him an extremely unreliable witness. Is that hard for you to understand?

But the fact he was close to the Trump people makes him reliable.

And if backed up by other evidence, it's not an issue.
Except he lies lots

What is that? The most powerful man in the world? I don't think so. Gates has more power. Buffet has more power. Chinese president has more power. Judgement? No, the Deplorables and crybaby Sanders voters made him president. Oh, and three million more Americans wanted Hillary. Fact.\

Why come on here at all if you are not going to interact with others? Kinda dumb otherwise. Are you dumb, Zander (rhetorical question)
But outside country voting doesn’t count

cause our posts come up on internet searches

Mistakes?

Doesn't bother me a bit.

If it was self defense why not?

...and...?

...and...?
That’s that

To put anyone in jail. If he did he would never have plead Flynn out to a crime that impeaches his testimony.
I think one of the funniest moments in human history would be a Trump lawyer calling Flynn "a known liar".
why wouldn't they, he's admitted to it. fk dude that's a no brainer.
Why am I not surprised the irony of such a statement sailed an astronomical unit over your head. :lol:
but isn't irony when one has admitted to being a liar. They'd all think the lawyer was inadequate at that point. so your iron got melted.
A lawyer for the biggest liar in American politics calling Flynn a liar. That would be gut bustingly hilarious. T-shirts, buttons, and bumper stickers would be made.

What do Hillary's lawyers have to do with this?

And Flynn is now a convicted liar. That conviction will be used by whatever defense attorney in any case Flynn would be called to testify of, destroying any credibility as a witness.

There are ways to set up deals to avoid destroying the witnesses credibility

But the fact he was close to the Trump people makes him reliable.

And if backed up by other evidence, it's not an issue.

So being close to the trump people, who you think are liars, makes him not a liar despite having plead guilty to lying...

To put anyone in jail. If he did he would never have plead Flynn out to a crime that impeaches his testimony.
That is how plea bargains work

Little fish give up bigger fish

Not if you are going after bigger fish. You don't set the plea up where you discredit your witness before he goes to trial

Forum List

Back