Mueller hires ANOTHER Trump Hating prosecutor

How do you know? Trump seemed much more servile to Putin than he did to Dusko Markovic, the prime minister of Montenegro!

Watch President Trump push a prime minister aside - CNNPolitics.com

You hateful wingnuts have no proof whatsoever that Putin has "kissed the ass of Putin." Y'all sound like raving lunatics. Maybe lay off the Democrat Fake News for a bit. It'll likely be good for you, both mentally & physically. Give it a shot. God bless.

ummm, "You hateful wingnuts have no proof whatsoever that Putin has '"kissed the ass of Putin."'

You can't have it both ways, here's a snap shot of the after action meeting:

Russia and US disagree over Trump-Putin election talk - CNNPolitics.com

Again, lay off the Democrat Fake News for a bit. Y'all are just making shit up and then calling it 'Fact' and 'News.' You need to get your TDS (Trump Derangement Syndrome) under control.

A thought provoking comment, I was prompted to wonder how blinded you are to reality. At the moment I'm watching Richard Engel on assignment, a comprehensive outline on Putin, Russia and the many murders of those victims who protested Putin's rule; at the moment an exposé
of Christian Conservatives in America's south who are enamored with Putin and Russia.

What I find most unsettling is how gullible and biddable the supporters of Trump are, no matter what he says or tweets they find acceptable, even laudable. It's head shaking and disgusting.
I find your belief in all this Russia "collusion" stuff to be profoundly gullible and biddable. Furthermore, you're a giant asshole. No one is "enamored" with Putin or Russia . We simply don't see them as the deadly enemies that your ilk pretends they are. We know this entire faux scandal is being propagated by a bunch of Nazis purely because they can't live with the fact that the voters rejected Hillary the criminal. Some douche bag "journalist" publishes fake news that confirms to all your biases and prejudices, and you automatically believe it just like some minion of the police state.

Your kind is the reason that totalitarianism can exist in the world.

Thanks so much for schooling me, I will take your instruction for what it is worth.

How do you know? Trump seemed much more servile to Putin than he did to Dusko Markovic, the prime minister of Montenegro!

You hateful wingnuts have no proof whatsoever that Putin has "kissed the ass of Putin." Y'all sound like raving lunatics. Maybe lay off the Democrat Fake News for a bit. It'll likely be good for you, both mentally & physically. Give it a shot. God bless.

ummm, "You hateful wingnuts have no proof whatsoever that Putin has '"kissed the ass of Putin."'

Again, lay off the Democrat Fake News for a bit. Y'all are just making shit up and then calling it 'Fact' and 'News.' You need to get your TDS (Trump Derangement Syndrome) under control.

A thought provoking comment, I was prompted to wonder how blinded you are to reality. At the moment I'm watching Richard Engel on assignment, a comprehensive outline on Putin, Russia and the many murders of those victims who protested Putin's rule; at the moment an exposé
of Christian Conservatives in America's south who are enamored with Putin and Russia.

What I find most unsettling is how gullible and biddable the supporters of Trump are, no matter what he says or tweets they find acceptable, even laudable. It's head shaking and disgusting.
I find your belief in all this Russia "collusion" stuff to be profoundly gullible and biddable. Furthermore, you're a giant asshole. No one is "enamored" with Putin or Russia . We simply don't see them as the deadly enemies that your ilk pretends they are. We know this entire faux scandal is being propagated by a bunch of Nazis purely because they can't live with the fact that the voters rejected Hillary the criminal. Some douche bag "journalist" publishes fake news that confirms to all your biases and prejudices, and you automatically believe it just like some minion of the police state.

Right. And terrorists hate us because they don't like our freedom. You're such a reliable little dittohead, aren't you?

Right. And terrorists hate us because they don't like our freedom. You're such a reliable little dittohead, aren't you?
Apparently you believe there's some connection between what you posted and my post.

Apparently you believe there's some connection between what you posted and my post.

I'm not sure there is any connection between anything you might post, and anything else.

I'm not sure there is any connection between anything you might post, and anything else.

I'm certain nothing in this post ^^^ is debatable.

bripat is unique (odd, bizarre, off beat, off the wall, etc.) in that nothing he posts is credible - his posts are created a priori, i.e., between his ears; they are not the product of empirical evidence or sound reasoning.

Because it's a lie. Democrat Fake News Bullshite. That's the answer to your question.

Yeah, you've lost it. :cuckoo:

I'm certain nothing in this post ^^^ is debatable.

bripat is unique (odd, bizarre, off beat, off the wall, etc.) in that nothing he posts is credible - his posts are created a priori, i.e., between his ears; they are not the product of empirical evidence or sound reasoning.

Wow, serious projection there. You just described yourself and Democrat Fake News Spot On. :)

Forum List

Back