Mueller Indicts 13 Russian Nationals For Election Meddling

Fascinating that you can't refute a single one with any evidence.

Your avi would be far more accurate if you replaced the two "Rs" with an I and a Q.

Iadical Qight?

I don't get it. ;)
I guess, Political Chic tried to hint you about your IQ which you obviously have problems with.

When discussing his IQ, it should be written in lower case.
Does RailRoad have any IQ worth of discussion?

Fascinating that you can't refute a single one with any evidence.

Your avi would be far more accurate if you replaced the two "Rs" with an I and a Q.

Iadical Qight?

I don't get it. ;)
I guess, Political Chic tried to hint you about your IQ which you obviously have problems with.

When discussing his IQ, it should be written in lower case.
Does he have any IQ worth of discussion?

Perhaps not...but it's fun needling.

Of course you do. Where do you think the SS#'s you hand out to the millions of illegal aliens you import come from?

You openly collude with a foreign power - Mexico - to alter American elections.

Vicente Fox makes not-so-subtle push for Hillary Clinton

You use the FBI, NSA, and IRS to rig elections - highly illegal.

EVERYTHING you Stalinist pigs accuse others of, you are in fact doing.

You realize any illegal using any SS#, whether stolen or issued, puts billions of dollars into the Social Security trust fund. They're used by employers to send FICA and Medicare taxes to the IRS.

Of course you do. Where do you think the SS#'s you hand out to the millions of illegal aliens you import come from?

You realize any illegal using any SS#, whether stolen or issued, puts billions of dollars into the Social Security trust fund. They're used by employers to send FICA and Medicare taxes to the IRS.

Mueller is there for one purpose only: to try to find any Trump collusion.

Your attempted post reminds me of nothing so much as Confederate General Wise, chased by Union General Cox, referring to his retreat a 'retrograde movement' of his troops.

Nice retrograde movement, there.

So Mueller got the Russians indicted. Next will be the collaborating Americans.

Oh, I'm so relieved they are in custody now...

When does their arraignment start?

Wait, this is just kabuki theater?

Carry on then...

iu

Robert Mueller hard at work....

Mueller is there for one purpose only: to try to find any Trump collusion.

Your attempted post reminds me of nothing so much as Confederate General Wise, chased by Union General Cox, referring to his retreat a 'retrograde movement' of his troops.

Nice retrograde movement, there.

The Grand Inquisitor is searching for over due library books from when Trump was in grade school, at this point...

And Mueller's team said no American was aware of it.

Trump wins again.

You people are pathetic lol.

It’s like Rick Wilson is talking specifically about you! :lol:

View attachment 177266

Mueller is far from being finished...

Really?

A simple question....the answer to which will prove exactly how 'finished' the entire farrago is:

Should an individual under investigation expect, and be entitled to, impartiality by the investigating agencies?

im·par·ti·al·i·ty
imˌpärSHēˈalədē/
noun

1. equal treatment of all rivals or disputants; fairness.

Take your time.

You really are as slow as everyone says. You think Junior's meeting with the Russians was "unwitting?"

It won't be over until after the Liar in Chief is interviewed...or forced to testify to the Grand Jury.

Uh no Comrade, it sure doesn't.

That lie was destroyed decades ago.

And it doesn't change the FACT that you Stalinists are colluding with foreign powers to rig American elections.

It doesn't change the FACT that government agencies engaged in illegal acts to alter the election and to attempt a coup against the legally elected President.

So your OK with committing fraud and causing others to commit fraud by deception...??

“There are two groups that have created chaos more than the Russians and that’s the Democrats and the mainstream media.” - President Trump

You really are as slow as everyone says. You think Junior's meeting with the Russians was "unwitting?"

It won't be over until after the Liar in Chief is interviewed...or forced to testify to the Grand Jury.

Comrade, just how will the Grand Inquisitor "force" the president of the United States to testify to any one?

You are VERY close to open revolt.

So your OK with committing fraud and causing others to commit fraud by deception...??

As long as it furthers the cause of the party in ending the USA he is.

RR is a Maoist democrat, party above all.

I had forgotten about that... There is a distinction between the two.

So much for sanctuary cities....

What are you talking about? 18 USC 1385 has nothing to do with sanctuary cities.
Failing to enforce FEDERAL LAWS.... Moron..

States are not compelled to enforce federal law.

BUT they are prohibited in obstructing those laws.

Jerry Brown and Eric Garcetti deserve to be arrested by US Marshals and dragged off to federal prison.

I had forgotten about that... There is a distinction between the two.

So much for sanctuary cities....

What are you talking about? 18 USC 1385 has nothing to do with sanctuary cities.
Failing to enforce FEDERAL LAWS.... Moron..

States are not compelled to enforce federal law.

BUT they are prohibited in obstructing those laws.

Jerry Brown and Eric Garcetti deserve to be arrested by US Marshals and dragged off to federal prison.
Since they are openly OBSTRUCTING the laws enforcement they need to be in prison..

Feb 17:

"It turns our the U.S. Department of Justice believes there were thirteen of them," Zakharova wrote. "Thirteen individuals interfering in the U.S. election? Thirteen individuals versus the budgets of the security agencies that are measured in billions of dollars? Versus the intelligence, counterintelligence and top-notch technologies? Isn't it absurd? Well, that's the US political reality nowadays, you know."

Russian Foreign Ministry dismisses US charges with election meddling as absurdity

The Mueller indictment was just a single example, a single cell of the russian operation. It's like taking down a single terrorist cell, and believing that was the full extent of terrorist plots against the USA.

RailRoad, what are you contributing to the discussion except for repeating what Soros Media has already said?
No facts, no evidence, just blah-blah and "bad Russians".

"There’s much talk about state interference in the electoral process but I haven’t seen a single fact to date," Lavrov said today.
Lavrov says anti-Russian issues to dominate in US until midterms

I see you claim your origins as Ukraine. No wonder you cite articles from the Russian State owned Telegraph Agency of the Soviet Union aka TASS HQ'ed in Moskva. That probably also explains your apologetic bent toward the triumvirate of the Orange Clown, Putin and Mother Russia!

Do you really believe any true and faithful American is going to believe a damn thing put out by the Russian controlled propaganda rag, TASS? But to cite TASS multiple times as if it were authoritative on a US message board is fucking stupid, and presented FOR the fucking stupid and gullible!

Forum List

Back