Mueller Now Trying To Get Fired

4 idiots gave Horndog " winner" ratings with no link, nothing.
More evidence that they are full fledged members of the cult.

Because the board knows I post MY OWN opinions...when I need citations I give them in italicized text so it's clear I'm not plagiarizing and a source at the bottom. So what was your MOS?

I challenged Tom Horn to provide a link to his utter nonsense.
Notice he didn't.
That's a dead giveaway.

4 idiots gave Horndog " winner" ratings with no link, nothing.
More evidence that they are full fledged members of the cult.

Because the board knows I post MY OWN opinions...when I need citations I give them in italicized text so it's clear I'm not plagiarizing and a source at the bottom. So what was your MOS?
So you gave your own opinion. No facts.
Figures.

And then imagine the next morning's impeachment proceedings! :rofl:
Fantasy.
More realistic than Trump firing Mueller! :lmao:
Hillary will win by a landslide.
Almost 3,000,000 votes
Total nonsense troll. Pop vote means nothing, except to lying regressive scumbags who can't deal with reality and cry like babies everyday.
Pop vote decides all state elections. It should the Presidency as well. Trump's coup has jumpstarted the movement.

Since no facts were used in that fictional OP...
let me lay some facts on you.

"The decision to shut down the investigation before key witnesses could be interviewed and vital documentary evidence obtained will prevent us from fully discharging our duty to the House and to the American people."

It then lays out a long list of witnesses the committee hadn't yet interviewed or gotten enough documents from as of Monday, when Republicans on the committee deemed the investigation complete.

House Intelligence Democrats Release Response To GOP Russia Conclusions

I have given the evidence of money laundering and I don't have to say a thing about obstruction of justice. The stupid fuck ADMITTED obstruction of justice on live TV during the Lester Holt interview
:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Pop vote decides all state elections. It should the Presidency as well. Trump's coup has jumpstarted the movement.

A bowel movement...you constipated vegetarians should thank him ya ingrates.
wacko.png

The House Committee was tainted the moment Nunes ran to Trump telling him what they were investigating. He's a traitor to this country.
After that sordid incident their investigation was a joke.

Was the president honest about what happened?

" No collusion. No collusion. "

Lmao

The House Committee was tainted the moment Nunes ran to Trump telling him what they were investigating. He's a traitor to this country.

Lmao

You're more frantic than usual spamming this thread....understandable since you just got busted for posing as a Marine....if you had any dignity you'd log off and never come back.

He found nothing because there is nothing to find....the House Intel committee proved that. So now the horse-faced turd wants to comb through the Trump Org. documents in search of a crime. He knows #45 won't stand for that. He knows his conflicts of interest with Trump personally and his all-star team of leftist dirtbags don't stand a chance of getting any kind of criminal conviction against the President. So he's going for the brass ring....impeachment. There's enough never-Trumper RINOs to call for it when Trump finally gives him the hook. So what should Trump do? Fire Sessions, fire Rosenstein, and any assistant AG who won't fire Mueller. And then he should publically humiliate Mueller in such a way the turd blows his top and shows his true colors and intention to avenge the Comey firing. This has gone on far too long....end it. :45:

DQTN4adVwAAW4B2.jpg

Well if that were the case, I doubt Trump would have met with an impeachment attorney last week--:auiqs.jpg:
Trump met with Clinton's impeachment lawyer to assist in Russia probe: report

I think you mean Republican Devin Nunes cough--cough "found nothing" so he closed the investigation. That in no way means that the Senate will close their investigation, and certainly Robert Mueller won't. Especially--with to-date 5 guilty plea's, and 87 criminal Federal Grand Jury indictments--that are certain to produce more.

Firing Mueller would be the most direct & quickest path to impeachment. You should probably read a little Richard Nixon history.
The Saturday Night Massacre: ‘Your commander in chief has given you an order’

image038-4.jpg

In fact, Democrats on the House Intelligence committee released documents and evidence after Nunes closed the investigation that Trump was indeed working with a Russian Bank, and planning on building a Trump Tower in downtown Moscow, while he was running for POTUS.

While Donald Trump was running for president in late 2015 and early 2016, his company was pursuing a plan to develop a massive Trump Tower in Moscow, according to several people familiar with the proposal and new records reviewed by Trump Organization lawyers.
Trump’s business sought deal on a Trump Tower in Moscow while he ran for president

Trump & his surrogates were being watched & monitored by several different countries since 2015.

"GCHQ--first became aware in late 2015 of suspicious “interactions” between figures connected to Trump and known or suspected Russian agents, a source close to UK intelligence said. This intelligence was passed to the US as part of a routine exchange of information, they added.

Over the next six months, until summer 2016, a number of western agencies shared further information on contacts between Trump’s inner circle and Russians, sources said.

The European countries that passed on electronic intelligence – known as sigint – included Germany, Estonia and Poland. Australia, a member of the “Five Eyes” spying alliance that also includes the US, UK, Canada and New Zealand, also relayed material, one source said."

British spies were first to spot Trump team's links with Russia

Which is why in Feb. 2017, Shep Smith knew that Trump surrogates were on the phone with Russian intelligence agents, including the day that the Russians hacked into DNC databases.

Which is why Trump jr. couldn't pull of a secret Russian meeting in the Trump tower in June 2016.

And it didn't help that Trump went on National T.V. and admit to Obstruction of Justice.

It's going to come down to money laundering--which is why Trump refuses to release his income tax returns. Here is a great explanation of that.

For more information on the Russian investigation go to these links on this board.
Do Russian oligarchs own Trump and his empire?
Attorney General Jeff Sessions may be facing perjury charges.
Carter Page-Trump campaign adviser-testifies he met with Russian government officials in July 2016.

Devin Nunes turned the House Intelligence committee into a side show--and abused his authority time and time again to protect Trump. Frankly, I am glad he closed it. And I'll be really glad to see him gone this coming November in the midterm election cycle.

193518_600.jpg

It probably never occurred to the members of the Trump cult that Devin Nunes shut down the house investigation because the evidence was getting overwhelming, and he could no longer manufacture conspiracy theories over it, and head over to FOX NEWS to exploit, since his last one aka (the Nunes memo) blew up in his face magnificently.

Last edited:

Lmao

You're more frantic than usual spamming this thread....understandable since you just got busted for posing as a Marine....if you had any dignity you'd log off and never come back.
Fake marine?
I posted a tweet by a marine. Lmao
Another dope who can't read.
I'm the only one in this thread that has listed factual info on the tainted House Committee of which you call " spamming."

And I'm not going anywhere. Whenever you pathological liars post your bs, I'll be there to post the truth.
Sucks to be you

He found nothing because there is nothing to find....the House Intel committee proved that. So now the horse-faced turd wants to comb through the Trump Org. documents in search of a crime. He knows #45 won't stand for that. He knows his conflicts of interest with Trump personally and his all-star team of leftist dirtbags don't stand a chance of getting any kind of criminal conviction against the President. So he's going for the brass ring....impeachment. There's enough never-Trumper RINOs to call for it when Trump finally gives him the hook. So what should Trump do? Fire Sessions, fire Rosenstein, and any assistant AG who won't fire Mueller. And then he should publically humiliate Mueller in such a way the turd blows his top and shows his true colors and intention to avenge the Comey firing. This has gone on far too long....end it. :45:

DQTN4adVwAAW4B2.jpg

Well if that were the case, I doubt Trump would have met with an impeachment attorney last week--:auiqs.jpg:
Trump met with Clinton's impeachment lawyer to assist in Russia probe: report

I think you mean Republican Devin Nunes cough--cough "found nothing" so he closed the investigation. That in no way means that the Senate will close their investigation, and certainly Robert Mueller won't. Especially--with to-date 5 guilty plea's, and 87 criminal Federal Grand Jury indictments--that are certain to produce more.

In fact, Democrats on the House Intelligence committee released documents and evidence after Nunes closed the investigation that Trump was indeed working with a Russian Bank, and planning on building a Trump Tower in downtown Moscow, while he was running for POTUS.

While Donald Trump was running for president in late 2015 and early 2016, his company was pursuing a plan to develop a massive Trump Tower in Moscow, according to several people familiar with the proposal and new records reviewed by Trump Organization lawyers.

Trump & his surrogates were being watched & monitored by several different countries since 2015.

"GCHQ--first became aware in late 2015 of suspicious “interactions” between figures connected to Trump and known or suspected Russian agents, a source close to UK intelligence said. This intelligence was passed to the US as part of a routine exchange of information, they added.

Over the next six months, until summer 2016, a number of western agencies shared further information on contacts between Trump’s inner circle and Russians, sources said.

The European countries that passed on electronic intelligence – known as sigint – included Germany, Estonia and Poland. Australia, a member of the “Five Eyes” spying alliance that also includes the US, UK, Canada and New Zealand, also relayed material, one source said."

British spies were first to spot Trump team's links with Russia

Which is why in Feb. 2017, Shep Smith knew that Trump surrogates were on the phone with Russian intelligence agents, including the day that DNC databases were hacked into.

Which is why Trump jr. couldn't pull of a secret Russian meeting in the Trump tower in June 2016.

And it didn't help that Trump went on National T.V. and admit to Obstruction of Justice.

It's going to come down to money laundering--which is why Trump refuses to release his income tax returns. Here is a great explanation of that.

For more information on the Russian investigation go to these links on this board.
Do Russian oligarchs own Trump and his empire?
Attorney General Jeff Sessions may be facing perjury charges.
Carter Page-Trump campaign adviser-testifies he met with Russian government officials in July 2016.

Devin Nunes turned the House Intelligence committee into a side show--and abused his authority time and time again to protect Trump. Frankly, I am glad he closed it.

193518_600.jpg

Great post. Informative, entertaining and factual. The cult will hate it.

The democrats on the committee were the only ones following the rules. The republicans tried to steer all evidence away from the facts trump committed crimes.

The Democrats' retort is broken up into four sections:

• Broad concepts the Democrats feel haven't been adequately investigated, like what is still necessary in terms of election security U.S. in the future, as well as more specific lines of questioning like "Did President Trump seek to obstruct the FBI's investigation into Michael Flynn by pressuring FBI Director Comey to drop the investigation, by repeatedly requesting his loyalty, and by firing him?"
  • Witnesses the committee hasn't yet interviewed, including but not limited to former and current campaign and administration staffers like Reince Priebus, Stephen Miller, KT McFarland, Sean Spicer, Kellyanne Conway, and Sam Nunberg, as well as a number of other people, like Natalia Veselnitskaya, who came to Trump Tower to meet with Donald Trump Jr. in June 2016, and Simona Mangiante, who recently married former Trump adviser, and special counsel cooperator, George Papadopoulos.
  • Entities and companies the Democrats want documents from, such as Deutsche Bank, which paid a $425 million dollar fine last year for its involvement in a money-laundering scheme with Russian clients, and a number of social media and tech companies, including Facebook, Twitter, Google, Snapchat, and Imgur, to continue the committee's probe into the depth of the Russian disinformation campaign.
  • Instances in which the Democrats feel subpoenas are necessary to get the information they need: this section names more than 15 people, including Trump Jr., Trump's son-in-law Jared Kushner, outgoing communications director Hope Hicks, and Attorney General Jeff Sessions, whom Democrats want to use subpoenas for to either make them appear before the committee or provide more information or documents than they have previously.

This stunt was funded all by the obstructionist DNC. So, it'll make sense to replace him since there is spring cleaning going on at the swamp.

The Bank of Cyprus is where Putin launders his money.
Guess who had a high position in that bank?
Wilbur Ross.
Of course Trump chose him to run the Dept of Commerce.
Lmao

Yet ANOTHER Trump/ Russian connection.

Liar in Chief: I have no connection to Russia. I have no business with Russia.
His cult cheered.

Now the truth:

Trump’s business sought deal on a Trump Tower in Moscow while he ran for president

His lies are so easy to disprove... yet the cult looks the other way.

IMG_0686.PNG
This stunt was funded all by the obstructionist DNC. So, it'll make sense to replace him since there is spring cleaning going on at the swamp.
Consevatard doesn't realize if Trump gets someone to fire Mueller it's just another example of him admitting guilt.
If Mueller is fired the Senate Committee will immediately hire him and Mueller's investigation won't skip a beat.

Whichever way you look at it Trump and your cult is fucked.

What is Mueller's beef with Trump? Why would he be after Trump? Shit makes no sense. Y'all are whack.

The House Republicans could not have admitted guilt any better than their terminating the investigation. It's another form of party first, country second.

Forum List

Back