🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Mueller Repeats History- Withholds Evidence Against Corsi

Wow. Suddenly he is corrupt. He wasn’t before he investigated Trump.
He was as corrupt as fuck before he investigated Cheeto.

Though I don't expect you'll ever pull your head out of the sand long enough to discover what a dirty POS Muller is, here's the truth:

Robert Mueller, Andrew Weissmann, the FBI and the Mob - Sara A. Carter
that's bull crap on Mueller and the Whitey Bulger case so no reason to believe Sara Carter is not bull shitting about Weissmann's so called blunder, if she'd LIE about Mueller....

FYI- Mueller had NOTHING to do with Whitey's case in Boston.... nada, zip, zero, zilch, nothing to do with it...wasn't involved with it at all... Hannity and sara have lied to you!

fact check it... he wasn't even in the same office!

And what is this alleged exculpatory evidence that Corsi claimed was left out? Do you just believe him without any facts? PLEASE! :lol:

Probably the most honorable Republican in the Party, Mueller is defending the Constitution, and doing it brilliantly.
Trumpanzees are shitting themselves (as is the Orange Turd), because they know well that the axe is about to fall.
Don't forget, Collusion is just a part of Mueller's brief. He's also charged with investigating
"...any matters that arose or may arise directly from the investigation."
and the Trump dynasty is an incredibly rich field of malfeasance.

They're looking at money-laundering on a massive scale, lying under oath to just about everyone, Obstruction of Justice by the 'President', and a myriad other offences.

There's a blood-bath coming, brace y'self!
"Probably the most honorable Republican in the Party, Mueller is defending the Constitution, and doing it brilliantly."

2z8romg.jpg

I've read some of these emails of Corsi's and the ones I've read so far, only implicate him, not exonerate?

Okay..if it is true, you make a pre-trial motion that evidence is not being shared in discovery.

This is how you handle a prosecutor who is not sharing evidence that is going to be used in the trial.

Do I believe Mueller is doing that? No. Do I believe this is just another idiotic rant by the OP? Yep.
Of course you believe that. You're a brainwashed troll.

Wow. Suddenly he is corrupt. He wasn’t before he investigated Trump.
He was as corrupt as fuck before he investigated Cheeto.

Though I don't expect you'll ever pull your head out of the sand long enough to discover what a dirty POS Muller is, here's the truth:

Robert Mueller, Andrew Weissmann, the FBI and the Mob - Sara A. Carter
that's bull crap on Mueller and the Whitey Bulger case so no reason to believe Sara Carter is not bull shitting about Weissmann's so called blunder, if she'd LIE about Mueller....

FYI- Mueller had NOTHING to do with Whitey's case in Boston.... nada, zip, zero, zilch, nothing to do with it...wasn't involved with it at all... Hannity and sara have lied to you!

fact check it... he wasn't even in the same office!

Post it for me. I'm open to review it.

I have a hard time believing something you write, b/c you are in denial of the Clinton's involvement in scandal after scandal that is well documented, even by progressives and the establishment.

Probably the most honorable Republican in the Party, Mueller is defending the Constitution, and doing it brilliantly.
Trumpanzees are shitting themselves (as is the Orange Turd), because they know well that the axe is about to fall.
Don't forget, Collusion is just a part of Mueller's brief. He's also charged with investigating

They're looking at money-laundering on a massive scale, lying under oath to just about everyone, Obstruction of Justice by the 'President', and a myriad other offences.

You just described a witch hunt, not an investigation into Russian collusion, which Mueller was appointed to investigate.
Witches didn't exist. The poster asserted that evidence of criminal behavior of Trump probably does. Not only that, Mueller has provided indictments and guilty pleas of multiple people in and around the Trump campaign and more broadly the Russian election interference effort. Highlighting in exquisite detail what, how and whom did it. So the only thing you seem to say is that you don't care that the Russians interfered, only that that interference helped you. Which says everything about your patriotism (non-existent ), and morality (questionable ).

You just described a witch hunt, not an investigation into Russian collusion, which Mueller was appointed to investigate.
Witches didn't exist. The poster asserted that evidence of criminal behavior of Trump probably does. Not only that, Mueller has provided indictments and guilty pleas of multiple people in and around the Trump campaign and more broadly the Russian election interference effort. Highlighting in exquisite detail what, how and whom did it. So the only thing you seem to say is that you don't care that the Russians interfered, only that that interference helped you. Which says everything about your patriotism (non-existent ), and morality (questionable ).
There is absolutely no evidence of any criminal behavior on Trump's part. The rest of your post is even more idiotic.

You're a fucking moron.

MUELLER TEAM FAILED TO PRESENT EXCULPATORY EVIDENCE TO GRAND JURY

"Prosecutors with the special counsel’s team have possession of those tweets, as well as Corsi’s emails and text messages, Corsi asserts. But the tweets, which Corsi claims supports a key defense he has provided prosecutors, did not come up during his interviews with the special counsel or his two appearances before a federal grand jury."

'Prosecutorial Misconduct' - hiding evidence to manufacture guilt...

A repeat of what Mueller did years ago to intentionally send an innocent man to jail....

Jerome Corsi: Mueller Team Failed To Present Exculpatory Evidence To Grand Jury

Will Corsi sue in order to nullify the Grand Jury?
If he doesn't, this thread is crap.

MUELLER TEAM FAILED TO PRESENT EXCULPATORY EVIDENCE TO GRAND JURY

"Prosecutors with the special counsel’s team have possession of those tweets, as well as Corsi’s emails and text messages, Corsi asserts. But the tweets, which Corsi claims supports a key defense he has provided prosecutors, did not come up during his interviews with the special counsel or his two appearances before a federal grand jury."

'Prosecutorial Misconduct' - hiding evidence to manufacture guilt...

A repeat of what Mueller did years ago to intentionally send an innocent man to jail....

Jerome Corsi: Mueller Team Failed To Present Exculpatory Evidence To Grand Jury

Mueller is a fucking lawless Fascist scumbag. His team will share a cell in Leveanworth

There are so many historical examples of Mueller being crooked. It's like he studied the play book of J. Edgar Hoover and the Dulles Brothers.

The entire FBI is peopled with his men. The whole organization is corrupt now.
If Mueller is crooked, he will end up in Trump's cabinet.

There are so many historical examples of Mueller being crooked. It's like he studied the play book of J. Edgar Hoover and the Dulles Brothers.

Can you make a comment that is any more stupid or childish?

I don't think so.....

Can you make a comment that is any more stupid or childish?

I don't think so.....
Yeah, if I trade brains with you.

Yeah, if I trade brains with you.
If Mueller, the guy running the coup AGAINST TRUMP, is crooked Trump will add him to his Cabinet?

Come on - even YOU have to admit that was a stupid comment made out of butt-hurt hatred for Trump, not rational thought....

The only history I see being repeated is....

Nixon.

Oh God! The only US President that has even come close to Nixon is Obama! The difference between Tricky Dick and Choom Gang Barry is that the liberal media HATED Nixon and LOVE Obama!

Any prediction on when that "blood-bath" is going to get here, Mousy? Sometime this decade?

Any day now...any day now...any...day...now...any....day....now......any...….day...…..now...…..i'm not kidding...…...any...…….…………….day...……………………..now...……………………………….

Forum List

Back