Mueller slams Manafort with more charges

More charges....regarding a crime that happened BEFORE OBAMA WAS ELECTED PRESIDENT...in an attempt to 'get Trump'.

I hope Mueller has more luck getting actual EVIDENCE against Manafort than he has had in trying to find any to use against the President.

Let me know when Mueller gets his Paul 'Scooter Libby' Manafort conviction.

(Will that be enough to appease the leftists and to justify 2 years of failed witch hunting? I seriously doubt it.)

Obstruction charges against a witness? What happened to the original mission?

Mueller is shutting the republicans up. If they were paying attention their cries of "original mission" or "no collusion" just got their asses kick. The original mission was to link people in the Trump campaign, in this example Paul Manafort, his campaign chairman, with Russian election interference, in this case someone who worked for Russian intelligence.

Mueller just connected a top Trump campaign staffer to Russian intelligence

Mueller’s team made the link public on Wednesday, saying that Kilimnik was still working with Russian intelligence when he was communicating with the Trump team in September and October of 2016.

Obstruction charges against a witness? What happened to the original mission?

Mueller is shutting the republicans up. If they were paying attention their cries of "original mission" or "no collusion" just got their asses kick. The original mission was to link people in the Trump campaign, in this example Paul Manafort, his campaign chairman, with Russian election interference, in this case someone who worked for Russian intelligence.

Mueller just connected a top Trump campaign staffer to Russian intelligence

Mueller’s team made the link public on Wednesday, saying that Kilimnik was still working with Russian intelligence when he was communicating with the Trump team in September and October of 2016.

So what?

More charges....regarding a crime that happened BEFORE OBAMA WAS ELECTED PRESIDENT...in an attempt to 'get Trump'.

I hope Mueller has more luck getting actual EVIDENCE against Manafort than he has had in trying to find any to use against the President.

Let me know when Mueller gets his Paul 'Scooter Libby' Manafort conviction.

(Will that be enough to appease the leftists and to justify 2 years of failed witch hunting? I seriously doubt it.)
Ready today's news.
Konstantin Kilimnik (a russian spy) communicated directly with Rick Gates. This is during the campaign.
Mueller's Latest Charges Bring Together Trump Campaign, Russia

Konstantin Kilimnik (a russian spy) communicated directly with Rick Gates. This is during the campaign.

What did they 'communicate'? Was it something illegal? Did they commit a crime by doing so?

SHOW ME THE EVIDENCE....

Hillary not only communicated with but PAID a foreign spy who worked with Russians to obtain a Russian propaganda-filled report she illegally used in a US election, a report the US IG stated the FBI used illegally to abuse the FISA court by illegally acquiring search warrants to execute their own and much worse 'Watergate'....and no one ever indicted her for doing so.

What did they 'communicate'? Was it something illegal? Did they commit a crime by doing so?

SHOW ME THE EVIDENCE....

Hillary not only communicated with but PAID a foreign spy who worked with Russians to obtain a Russian propaganda-filled report she illegally used in a US election, a report the US IG stated the FBI used illegally to abuse the FISA court by illegally acquiring search warrants to execute their own and much worse 'Watergate'....and no one ever indicted her for doing so.
Mueller doesnt bring charges without evidence. Keep it moving..
tenor.gif

SHOW ME THE EVIDENCE.....

The indictment is proof of a crime. If you want to see the evidence, federal trials are open to the public.

SHOW ME THE EVIDENCE.....

The indictment is proof of a crime. If you want to see the evidence, federal trials are open to the public.

No it isn't you fucking retard. Are you resisted to vote? Please unregister, you should not be allowed to cancel a vote

That's now what Democrats and snowflakes say about Democrats - only convictions count as proof of a crime'. Not even the 1st EVER (Bi-partisan) Censure of a Presidential Cabinet Member / US AG would convince them Holder was guilty of a crime (Perjury). :p

Lol. More process indictments. Any half rate attorney could get these easily thrown out. Looks like Mueller and co plan on submitting hundreds of thousands of indictments and hoping and praying that one will stick .

Mueller successfully took down the Gambino crime family for starters.
Is Robert Mueller replaying Gambino crime family drama in West Wing?
And Mueller's track record.
During his tenure, he oversaw prosecutions including that of Panamanian leader Manuel Noriega, the Pan Am Flight 103 (Lockerbie bombing) case, and of the Gambino crime family boss John Gotti. In 1991, he was elected a fellow of the American College of Trial Lawyers.[7]
Robert Mueller - Wikipedia

Giuliani took down the Gambinos

Lol. More process indictments. Any half rate attorney could get these easily thrown out. Looks like Mueller and co plan on submitting hundreds of thousands of indictments and hoping and praying that one will stick .

Mueller successfully took down the Gambino crime family for starters.
Is Robert Mueller replaying Gambino crime family drama in West Wing?
And Mueller's track record.
During his tenure, he oversaw prosecutions including that of Panamanian leader Manuel Noriega, the Pan Am Flight 103 (Lockerbie bombing) case, and of the Gambino crime family boss John Gotti. In 1991, he was elected a fellow of the American College of Trial Lawyers.[7]
Robert Mueller - Wikipedia

And later became a senile old fool.

As opposed to Mueller who went after terrorists, ignored the obvious, knowingly and intentionally had the wrong / innocent man imprisoned, and when it was revealed and the guy was later released years later, Mueller STILL declared, 'He could still be guilty' even though he had evidence in his files he did not share that proved otherwise.

Forum List

Back