🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Mueller using Gates to prove criminal collusion

Bannon, like the bitch is just trying to stay relevant. Neither are doing themselves any favors.

I, for one, do not like either.....

Are we a bit forgetting the MAIN topic of the O/P???

The House walking away from their responsibility just shows you complicit the Republicans are with the treason that trump began.

What treason? Dude, you need to get out more often.

He seems to love using terms he likes the sound of, but obviously doesn't understand.

The House walking away from their responsibility just shows you complicit the Republicans are with the treason that trump began.

He seems to love using terms he likes the sound of, but obviously doesn't understand.

Collusion is not a crime...but when collusion is used to promote and use information illegally obtained...such as the DNC emails....it is.
You mean the DNC emails that got hacked because Podesta and Hillary were working with Russia?
Seriously!!! You don't REALLY believe that Bull Crap, do you???? Why sit there and pass around such OBVIOUS lies?
Putin played Clinton’s, Podestas, and DNC like a fiddle.

I don't know if Gates is helping to prove collusion/conspiracy with team Trump.... I do know he has information on what some of the Russians did....he had a GRU guy, working with him and Manafort.....during the campaign.....

Whether team Trump was aware of that, is for Mueller investigators to find out...and apparently, this is the stage in the investigation they are at....right now...

Mueller is leaving no stone unturned, which is what his mandate dictates and what we are paying him to do...

Collusion is not a crime...but when collusion is used to promote and use information illegally obtained...such as the DNC emails....it is.
You mean the DNC emails that got hacked because Podesta and Hillary were working with Russia?
Seriously!!! You don't REALLY believe that Bull Crap, do you???? Why sit there and pass around such OBVIOUS lies?
^^^
clueless!

:lol:

I don't know if Gates is helping to prove collusion/conspiracy with team Trump.... I do know he has information on what some of the Russians did....he had a GRU guy, working with him and Manafort.....during the campaign.....

Whether team Trump was aware of that, is for Mueller investigators to find out...and apparently, this is the stage in the investigation they are at....right now...

Mueller is leaving no stone unturned, which is what his mandate dictates and what we are paying him to do...
Lol.
Mueller is busy trying to create crimes, not investgate crimes.

Wow, Putin said Trump was a great communicator, damn how evil can this man get. LMFAO

Obviously Putin was correct, Trump communicated himself all the way to the WH.

Now where's the stories that say Puting liked the policies Trump was putting forward?

Lol.

I bet you believe in the Easter Bunny too!

Lol.

I bet you believe in the Easter Bunny too!
Nope.

I'm just a born sceptic.

^^^
clueless!

You refuse to get a grip on reality.

Should never had been a special prosecutor in the first place.

WRONG.........your orange clown got himself in deep shit when he.......

......told Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov and Ambassador to the U.S. Sergey Kislyak of his decision to fire Comey.

"I just fired the head of the FBI. He was crazy, a real nut job ……I faced great pressure because of Russia. That's taken off."

Republican Trey Gowdy:
get

Americans should “not have confidence in” the House Intel Committee's conclusion that there was no evidence of Trump campaign collusion and should have confidence in what Mueller’s investigation produces instead.

Republican Trey Gowdy:
get

Americans should “not have confidence in” the House Intel Committee's conclusion that there was no evidence of Trump campaign collusion and should have confidence in what Mueller’s investigation produces instead.
Late afternoon and Tyrone has finally emerged from his slumber. Ready for that first doobie and bowl of cereal to start his busy day.

WRONG.........your orange clown got himself in deep shit when he.......

......told Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov and Ambassador to the U.S. Sergey Kislyak of his decision to fire Comey.

"I just fired the head of the FBI. He was crazy, a real nut job ……I faced great pressure because of Russia. That's taken off."
Oh, yeah, so many witnesses in the room for that story from a Washington Post “unnamed source.”

Source: Mueller pushed for Gates' help on collusion - CNNPolitics

Mueller is slowly getting closer to the Orange Traitor....
CNN?
Use The Onion, more factual.
You and the GOP LOL ? what a joke LOL why not bring a drunk Gimp instead ...more reality connected
Most Republicans Say Trump Is Being Framed
March 30, 2018

A new Economist/YouGov poll finds 58% of Republicans think President Trump is being framed by the FBI and Department of Justice in the Russian investigation.....look at the total LOL ...you are jokes ...to believe a flim flam con man

FB-Chart-4-e1522417315519.png
16 months of any day now the orange clown is going to prison......
FYI, Special Counsel Mueller has not even been there for a year yet....

Yup...he hasn't finished reading all of trumps tax returns yet.
Thanks for admitting they have nothing about Russia

Forum List

Back