🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Mueller using Gates to prove criminal collusion

images

Sad...still trying to nail Hillary....dumb ass....
Yeah........actually I am.....................she is a CRIMINAL.....................

Riddle me this.......................court order to hand over evidence........................you don't do it..................tell me where you'd end up............average Joe.........

Laws are for Peasants aren't they................Hillary is above the law.............when you own the DOJ you can get away with it............when you don't NOT SO MUCH

Did u miss the anger trump displayed when Sessions did not "protect" him in the Russian investigation. The man is a Dictator Wannabe...and u applaud that...

Yeah........actually I am.....................she is a CRIMINAL.....................

Riddle me this.......................court order to hand over evidence........................you don't do it..................tell me where you'd end up............average Joe.........

Laws are for Peasants aren't they................Hillary is above the law.............when you own the DOJ you can get away with it............when you don't NOT SO MUCH

Did u miss the anger trump displayed when Sessions did not "protect" him in the Russian investigation. The man is a Dictator Wannabe...and u applaud that...
Sessions was our Senator..............for a very long time......................He is his own man.............

He understands the swamp better than Trump and is going about this the proper ethical way.......

Trump wants the endless attacks to end..............and is frustrated................which I understand.........

But Sessions WILL NOT go after people until he UNCOVERS EVIDENCE to CONFIRM the need to move forward.

2 investigations are now ongoing.

Not to mention if they report a crime to him...........he is obligated to proceed with criminal charges.......

If crimes are shown.............he can prosecute without a second independent council.

Sessions was our Senator..............for a very long time......................He is his own man.............

He understands the swamp better than Trump and is going about this the proper ethical way.......

Trump wants the endless attacks to end..............and is frustrated................which I understand.........

But Sessions WILL NOT go after people until he UNCOVERS EVIDENCE to CONFIRM the need to move forward.

2 investigations are now ongoing.

Not to mention if they report a crime to him...........he is obligated to proceed with criminal charges.......

If crimes are shown.............he can prosecute without a second independent council.

Are you kidding! The whole "deep state" lie is an effort to discredit the FBI and consequently Mueller.

Have you seen the mindless attacks on Mueller that FIX news is launching. I hope Hannity is part if an Obstruction of Justice charge....when it cones.

trump is threatening to fire a Republican Special Counsel who is above political pressure. A class human being who served in Vietnam....you know the war that trump avoided with bone spurs....

Think about it....

trump is threatening to fire a Republican Special Counsel who is above political pressure. A class human being who served in Vietnam....you know the war that trump avoided with bone spurs....

Think about it....
A man who was there under Obama and clinton.............and an FBI that denied the Inspector Generals office request for information.......

Plenty of possible crimes from that administration........how many were recommended as crimes to the DOJ................

We'll see what the IG and Utah probes say.

Think about it....
A man who was there under Obama and clinton.............and an FBI that denied the Inspector Generals office request for information.......

Plenty of possible crimes from that administration........how many were recommended as crimes to the DOJ................

We'll see what the IG and Utah probes say.

Yup...let's see...

Forum List

Back