Mueller's Counsel Un-Ravelling, Exposed As 1 Big Pro-Hillary/Anti-Trump Club

poor ol easy, Mueller collected 400,000 emails, financial records and other documents as evidence- seems like his investigation is coming unwound in Trumps fat ass to me.
Using emails as evidence seems to be a selective thing for lefties.

On the flip side seems to be selective rage for Right.
Not really it comes down to what is more damaging to the country a campaign trying to get dirt on an opponent our sending classified material over an unsecured server. For those who know something about the Intel community its a no brainer for people with a brain.

Hillary, after having been a first lady for 8 years, a US Senator, a US SOS, and a licensed attorney claimed stupidity of the laws governing the handling of classified information??? And Comey buys that excuse??????????

poor ol easy, Mueller collected 400,000 emails, financial records and other documents as evidence- seems like his investigation is coming unwound in Trumps fat ass to me.

Not really it comes down to what is more damaging to the country a campaign trying to get dirt on an opponent our sending classified material over an unsecured server. For those who know something about the Intel community its a no brainer for people with a brain.

Hillary, after having been a first lady for 8 years, a US Senator, a US SOS, and a licensed attorney claimed stupidity of the laws governing the handling of classified information??? And Comey buys that excuse??????????

He didn't buy it, he covered it up.....him, rosenstein, mccabe, mueller, they all worked to protect obama and hilary as they actaully broke the law.

He didn't buy it, he covered it up.....him, rosenstein, mccabe, mueller, they all worked to protect obama and hilary as they actaully broke the law.

Why? Most likely they never in a million years figured Trump could win so they were kissing Hillary's ass to protect their cushy government jobs.

Yes really. It’s hypocrisy. There is zero evidence that her emails damaged anything yet I do believe HRC was negligent. I am no fan of hers. I would say conspiring with Russia is just as troubling.

It seems, since Flynn flipped, the conservative media, the Trumpsters in Congress and the special interest brigade, are in a huge panic mode.
Funny, how not too long ago, these folks stated that it appeared Mueller had nothing. Now the same folks who stated that over and over, are shitting in their pants.
Funny that.

The Mueller Team’s credibility is more shot than Santino Corleone at the toll booth.

Only with the Trumpsters and the sources they goose-step to.
That’s not surprising at all. You know, the easy manipulated and have low education levels, folks like you.

Ha ha! I’ll be around when reality bitch slaps you again. See you then.

The greatest irony of the Trump/Russia conspiracy theory is that it has succeeded in taking down the liberal media, NOT Trump. They have zero credibility left. They’re a pathetic bunch.

masonry_preview.png

Forum List

Back