Mueller's Investigation Into Russia Should Include Himself!

bullshit. wrong is wrong and if conservatives were doing this i'd be just as mad. i don't twist right and wrong depending on who i'm talking to.
you're trying to reason with a stoop that can't be reasoned with. he has an agenda.
He might not have an agenda. It could be he has been told what to believe by the elite left, and he can't overcome the brainwashing.
In the interest of fairness gipper can't the same and more be said of your republicans ? With trump and his not being able to tell the truth to Hanitty coulter etc etc Talk about brainwashing What has trump had passed by congress into law ?? Am I brainwashed to say nothing has passed ?
Obama lied or misrepresented all the time. Trump has been in about 150 days, yet the left and their media shit on him nonstop. I would say let's give it some time before going postal.

How much time did you give Obama?
Well...I never did go postal on Obama, like you lefties are doing with Trump now.

See? There is a difference between logical thinking and behavior and emotional thinking and behavior.

I tend to think some average lefties are like a spoiled two year old. All they do is emote. This is why the DNC media can dupe them repeatedly.

you're trying to reason with a stoop that can't be reasoned with. he has an agenda.
He might not have an agenda. It could be he has been told what to believe by the elite left, and he can't overcome the brainwashing.
In the interest of fairness gipper can't the same and more be said of your republicans ? With trump and his not being able to tell the truth to Hanitty coulter etc etc Talk about brainwashing What has trump had passed by congress into law ?? Am I brainwashed to say nothing has passed ?
Obama lied or misrepresented all the time. Trump has been in about 150 days, yet the left and their media shit on him nonstop. I would say let's give it some time before going postal.

Well...I never did go postal on Obama, like you lefties are doing with Trump now.

See? There is a difference between logical thinking and behavior and emotional thinking and behavior.

I tend to think some average lefties are like a spoiled two year old. All they do is emote. This is why the DNC media can dupe them repeatedly.
Gipper please ,While I can see some emotional dems here and maybe I'm one of them, I certainly see many republicans that have no reason to be for trump other than their hate for Obama and Hillary The RNC and moreso Trump has lied to them repeatedly and they bought it

According to Wikileaks, Mueller delivered enriched uranium to Russia, at the direction of hiLIARy in 2009. It's time for him to recuse himself. He's conflicted via his relationships with Russsia and Comey.

The secret “action request,” dated Aug. 17, 2009, was sent out by Secretary of State Clinton and was addressed to the United States Ambassador to Georgia Embassy Tbilisi, the Russian Embassy, and Ambassador John Beyrle.

It proposed that FBI Director Robert Mueller be the one that personally conduct the transfer a 10-gram sample of HEU to Russian law enforcement sources during a secret “plane-side” meeting on a “tarmac” in the early fall of 2009....

Hillary Clinton Told FBI's Mueller To Deliver Uranium To Russians In 2009 "Secret Plane-Side Tarmac Meeting" | Zero Hedge

And here is a link toe the wikileaks doc:

Cable: 09STATE85588_a
Mueller's long list of ass kisses to seditious Muslim Brotherhood front groups (ex AMC, CAIR, ISNA, etc) is more than enough to put him on trial for treason. FBI agents know all about this.

According to Wikileaks, Mueller delivered enriched uranium to Russia, at the direction of hiLIARy in 2009. It's time for him to recuse himself. He's conflicted via his relationships with Russsia and Comey.

The secret “action request,” dated Aug. 17, 2009, was sent out by Secretary of State Clinton and was addressed to the United States Ambassador to Georgia Embassy Tbilisi, the Russian Embassy, and Ambassador John Beyrle.

It proposed that FBI Director Robert Mueller be the one that personally conduct the transfer a 10-gram sample of HEU to Russian law enforcement sources during a secret “plane-side” meeting on a “tarmac” in the early fall of 2009....

Hillary Clinton Told FBI's Mueller To Deliver Uranium To Russians In 2009 "Secret Plane-Side Tarmac Meeting" | Zero Hedge

actually the WH might be the ultimate source. LOL

actually the WH might be the ultimate source. LOL
I see you have no principles.

The Clinton machine is very evil and dangerous.

-Geaux
===============

Former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton facilitated the transfer a highly enriched uranium (HEU) previously confiscated by the U.S. Department of Energy (DOE) during a 2006 “nuclear smuggling sting operation involving one Russian national and several Georgian accomplices,” a newly leaked classified cable shows.

So-called “background” information was provided in the cable which gave vague details on a 2006 nuclear smuggling sting operation in which the U.S. government took possession of some HEU previously owned by the Russians.

"Over two years ago Russia requested a ten-gram sample of highly enriched uranium (HEU) seized in early 2006 in Georgia during a nuclear smuggling sting operation involving one Russian national and several Georgian accomplices. The seized HEU was transferred to U.S. custody and is being held at a secure DOE facility."

Well we know why Trump won, and it wasn't because of Mueller delivering uranium. LOL

btw the "source" for that story was putin via wikileaks
well it's simple he won 30 states of the electorate. That is a majority and 306 votes. 270 is all that is needed. I thought you'd know that.

That's only a majority when you have a system where the minority voters in any state lose their voting rights completely.
well let me know when you find one of those.

The Clinton machine is very evil and dangerous.

-Geaux
===============

Former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton facilitated the transfer a highly enriched uranium (HEU) previously confiscated by the U.S. Department of Energy (DOE) during a 2006 “nuclear smuggling sting operation involving one Russian national and several Georgian accomplices,” a newly leaked classified cable shows.

So-called “background” information was provided in the cable which gave vague details on a 2006 nuclear smuggling sting operation in which the U.S. government took possession of some HEU previously owned by the Russians.

"Over two years ago Russia requested a ten-gram sample of highly enriched uranium (HEU) seized in early 2006 in Georgia during a nuclear smuggling sting operation involving one Russian national and several Georgian accomplices. The seized HEU was transferred to U.S. custody and is being held at a secure DOE facility."

Well we know why Trump won, and it wasn't because of Mueller delivering uranium. LOL

btw the "source" for that story was putin via wikileaks
well it's simple he won 30 states of the electorate. That is a majority and 306 votes. 270 is all that is needed. I thought you'd know that.

That's only a majority when you have a system where the minority voters in any state lose their voting rights completely.
well let me know when you find one of those.
Enough BS
Fact Check Politics
Russian to Judgment
Allegations of a "quid pro quo" deal giving Russia ownership of one-fifth of U.S. uranium deposits in exchange for $145 million in donations to the Clinton Foundation are unsubstantiated.

Report Advertisement
CLAIM
Sec. of State Hillary Clinton's approval of a deal to transfer control of 20% of U.S. uranium deposits to a Russian company was a quid pro quo exchange for donations to the Clinton Foundation. See Example(s)

RATING
det-red.gif
FALSE

Gipper please ,While I can see some emotional dems here and maybe I'm one of them, I certainly see many republicans that have no reason to be for trump other than their hate for Obama and Hillary The RNC and moreso Trump has lied to them repeatedly and they bought it
I am glad you can recognize when Trump lies. Too bad you couldn't see it when obama lied.

I am glad you can recognize when Trump lies. Too bad you couldn't see it when obama lied.
I think the difference is Obama made errors Didn't outright lie to your face Trump lied right to your face with outrageous lies that were obvious

I think the difference is Obama made errors Didn't outright lie to your face Trump lied right to your face with outrageous lies that were obvious
You just admitted being uninformed. Obama lied 24/7. You might not have recognized them because you believed his lies.

You just admitted being uninformed. Obama lied 24/7. You might not have recognized them because you believed his lies.

When Obama lied, it sounded like the truth

When Trump lied, they were so outrageous even republicans didn't believe him. They sad not to take what Trump said literally.

When Obama lied, it sounded like the truth

When Trump lied, they were so outrageous even republicans didn't believe him. They sad not to take what Trump said literally.
Lies are still lies no matter who or how they are said.

Desperation...they want to investigate every contact with Russia EXCEPT Trump's. Because every contact with Russia is evil unless Trump's team did it...then it'd totally innocent. Lol...you guys are responding just like innocent people do. Haha

Mueller Investigate Trump ? How About Trump Investigate Mueller ?

1) June 2002 – Mueller gave a keynote address at the American Muslim Council, a radical Muslim org, soon afterword defined as a Muslim Brotherhood front group, by the US Justice Dept. AMC officials had long supported Hamas and Hizbollah, before Mueller spoke at their meeting.

2) Started an FBI Muslim sensitivity training program (denounced by active and former FBI agents).

3) According to David Lavey (FBI counterterrorism veteran & counterterrorism chief of Interpol), Mueller is so worried about offending Muslim groups, that he refuses to publicly use the terms “Islamic” and “terrorism” in the same sentence. He says Mueller’s sensitivity proram is to pacify Muslim pressure groups like CAIR and AMC (both Muslim Brotherhood front groups).

4) Hired questionable Muslim Arabic translators, despite their ties to military and intelligence agencies in Syria, Pakistan, and Egypt.

5) FBI translation unit had laptop gone missing (with classified intelligence about al Qaeda investigations.

6) Assured Americans that the 9-11 hijackers acted alone, without help from the Muslim community. 9-11 Commission report showed that to be FALSE.

7) Shelved an opportunity to prevent 9-11. Bypassed the “Phoenix Memo”, a proposal by an FBI agent in Arizona to check out middle eastern students in flight schools. Mueller stopped it due to bureau guidelines against racial profiling.

Forum List

Back