Mueller's Investigation Into Russia Should Include Himself!

fake-news.jpg
There should be a BULL SHIT emogi

You could use it as your avatar.

Holy Geezus, how much of a fucking gullible idiot do you have to be to read this nonsense seriously? You brain has to be so shriveled up it would be in danger of sliding out of your ear.

Holy Geezus, how much of a fucking gullible idiot do you have to be to read this nonsense seriously? You brain has to be so shriveled up it would be in danger of sliding out of your ear.

The RW'ers on USMB have turned the site into a portal to the internet's RWnuttery circuit.

The Clinton machine is very evil and dangerous.

-Geaux
===============

Former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton facilitated the transfer a highly enriched uranium (HEU) previously confiscated by the U.S. Department of Energy (DOE) during a 2006 “nuclear smuggling sting operation involving one Russian national and several Georgian accomplices,” a newly leaked classified cable shows.

So-called “background” information was provided in the cable which gave vague details on a 2006 nuclear smuggling sting operation in which the U.S. government took possession of some HEU previously owned by the Russians.

"Over two years ago Russia requested a ten-gram sample of highly enriched uranium (HEU) seized in early 2006 in Georgia during a nuclear smuggling sting operation involving one Russian national and several Georgian accomplices. The seized HEU was transferred to U.S. custody and is being held at a secure DOE facility."

The secret “action request,” dated Aug. 17, 2009, was sent out by Secretary of State Clinton and was addressed to the United States Ambassador to Georgia Embassy Tbilisi, the Russian Embassy, and Ambassador John Beyrle.

Hillary Clinton Told FBI's Mueller To Deliver Uranium To Russians In 2009 "Secret Plane-Side Tarmac Meeting" | Zero Hedge

Well we know why Trump won, and it wasn't because of Mueller delivering uranium. LOL

btw the "source" for that story was putin via wikileaks

-Geaux
===============

Former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton facilitated the transfer a highly enriched uranium (HEU) previously confiscated by the U.S. Department of Energy (DOE) during a 2006 “nuclear smuggling sting operation involving one Russian national and several Georgian accomplices,” a newly leaked classified cable shows.

So-called “background” information was provided in the cable which gave vague details on a 2006 nuclear smuggling sting operation in which the U.S. government took possession of some HEU previously owned by the Russians.

"Over two years ago Russia requested a ten-gram sample of highly enriched uranium (HEU) seized in early 2006 in Georgia during a nuclear smuggling sting operation involving one Russian national and several Georgian accomplices. The seized HEU was transferred to U.S. custody and is being held at a secure DOE facility."

The secret “action request,” dated Aug. 17, 2009, was sent out by Secretary of State Clinton and was addressed to the United States Ambassador to Georgia Embassy Tbilisi, the Russian Embassy, and Ambassador John Beyrle.

Hillary Clinton Told FBI's Mueller To Deliver Uranium To Russians In 2009 "Secret Plane-Side Tarmac Meeting" | Zero Hedge

Well we know why Trump won, and it wasn't because of Mueller delivering uranium. LOL

well it's simple he won 30 states of the electorate. That is a majority and 306 votes. 270 is all that is needed. I thought you'd know that.

Funny stuff.
Yeah...but if Trump did this, it wouldn't be funny. It would be criminal....

in your small mind.
but republicans wouldn't give a damn ,,,,,party way before country for those traitors
bullshit. wrong is wrong and if conservatives were doing this i'd be just as mad. i don't twist right and wrong depending on who i'm talking to.
you're trying to reason with a stoop that can't be reasoned with. he has an agenda.

-Geaux
===============

Returning the Russians HEU back to the Russians. That's as bad as returning Elian Gonzales back to his father in cuba. Who cares what international law says.

Funny stuff.

in your small mind.
but republicans wouldn't give a damn ,,,,,party way before country for those traitors
bullshit. wrong is wrong and if conservatives were doing this i'd be just as mad. i don't twist right and wrong depending on who i'm talking to.
you're trying to reason with a stoop that can't be reasoned with. he has an agenda.
i'll give it a shot. if they fall back on the base "i'm right cause i like to be" mantra i'm out.

Funny stuff.

in your small mind.
He might not have an agenda. It could be he has been told what to believe by the elite left, and he can't overcome the brainwashing.

Funny stuff.

in your small mind.
He might not have an agenda. It could be he has been told what to believe by the elite left, and he can't overcome the brainwashing.
In the interest of fairness gipper can't the same and more be said of your republicans ? With trump and his not being able to tell the truth to Hanitty coulter etc etc Talk about brainwashing What has trump had passed by congress into law ?? Am I brainwashed to say nothing has passed ?

What has trump had passed by congress into law ?? Am I brainwashed to say nothing has passed ?

Congress actually passed a law reversing one of Obamas executive orders. Trump could have just as easily signed a new executive order overturning Obama, but having congress do it was something the republicans could claim was a legislative accomplishment.

in your small mind.
In the interest of fairness gipper can't the same and more be said of your republicans ? With trump and his not being able to tell the truth to Hanitty coulter etc etc Talk about brainwashing What has trump had passed by congress into law ?? Am I brainwashed to say nothing has passed ?
Obama lied or misrepresented all the time. Trump has been in about 150 days, yet the left and their media shit on him nonstop. I would say let's give it some time before going postal.

Obama lied or misrepresented all the time. Trump has been in about 150 days, yet the left and their media shit on him nonstop. I would say let's give it some time before going postal.

How much time did you give Obama?

-Geaux
===============

well it's simple he won 30 states of the electorate. That is a majority and 306 votes. 270 is all that is needed. I thought you'd know that.

That's only a majority when you have a system where the minority voters in any state lose their voting rights completely.

How much time did you give Obama?
They gave him ONE day after he moved into the WH Then McConnell spouted his garbage

Forum List

Back