Mueller's Labor Day BOMBSHELL Just Another Dud

Tom Horn

Gold Member
Aug 31, 2015
All 5'2" of Chucky Todd and his attempted goatee, told us yesterday was "not a day to miss work" (?) because Mueller was going to UNLOAD on the President. Labor Day was supposed to be Mueller's use-it-or-lose-it moment to put up or shut up before the midterms. But Lurch has no intention of ending this charade until he's fired and gets a book deal. So what happened to Chucky's prediction? GONE like Omarosa.
lol.gif

mueller-omarosa-to-join-forces.jpg

NBC's Chuck Todd Says Today’s The Day For A Mueller Bombshell

So, Chuck Todd was wrong. Wow, how often does that happen? Can't be more than 10 to 20 times a day.

These people own you, you cannot stop thinking about them and making threads about them.

So, Chuck Todd was wrong. Wow, how often does that happen? Can't be more than 10 to 20 times a day.

These people own you, you cannot stop thinking about them and making threads about them.

What would you like to talk about....what color nail polish you're wearing today?

What would you like to talk about....what color nail polish you're wearing today?

Hell dude, it is the start of college football! That has a much larger impact on my life than what Chuck Todd has to say.

But I guess I should thank you for monitoring him for me, as I have never ever seen him on TV even once, then again I would commit seppuku before watching network news.

All 5'2" of Chucky Todd and his attempted goatee, told us yesterday was "not a day to miss work" (?) because Mueller was going to UNLOAD on the President. Labor Day was supposed to be Mueller's use-it-or-lose-it moment to put up or shut up before the midterms. But Lurch has no intention of ending this charade until he's fired and gets a book deal. So what happened to Chucky's prediction? GONE like Omarosa.
lol.gif

And to think I skipped work and played golf all day yesterday just to hear Chuck's big news......and it was all for nothing....

lol.gif

And to think I skipped work and played golf all day yesterday just to hear Chuck's big news......and it was all for nothing....

Golfing is never for nothing! Golf is the reason!

You know, I never heard Mueller say he was wrapping up the investigation by Sept. 1st, but I did hear Trump's boy Rudy say something along those lines..............

No, Robert Mueller's Russia Investigation Won't End on September 1

Rudy Giuliani, President Donald Trump’s newest lawyer, made news over the weekend saying Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s probe of the Trump campaign and Russian interference in the 2016 presidential election will end on September 1.

Sources familiar with the probe, though, say that’s not true.

The Sept. 1 deadline is “entirely made up” unnamed sources told Reuters. Instead, according to the wire service, they’re “another apparent effort to pressure the special counsel to hasten the end of his work.”

lol.gif

Hypothetical question:
Why should Mueller care when he releases his findings, considering that the Republicans and Trumptards have spared no expense trying to discredit every single thing he has done? If I were Mueller I would say fuck it. Of course, he's not the boss in this, so I'm sure Trump is safe.

lol.gif

Hypothetical question:
Why should Mueller care when he releases his findings, considering that the Republicans and Trumptards have spared no expense trying to discredit every single thing he has done? If I were Mueller I would say fuck it. Of course, he's not the boss in this, so I'm sure Trump is safe.
How did they discredit someone who supposedly hasn’t released anything? Another conundrum you just walked into

Hypothetical question:

Hypothetical answer: Mueller can't release anything he got in Washington D.C. grand jury testimony...it stays secret. And he can't release anything he got from a Trump aide because of Executive Privilege. All he's doing is screwing around with Trump-World and collecting paychecks. Total fraud.

Hypothetical question:

Hypothetical answer: Mueller can't release anything he got in Washington D.C. grand jury testimony...it stays secret. And he can't release anything he got from a Trump aide because of Executive Privilege. All he's doing is screwing around with Trump-World and collecting paychecks. Total fraud.
Winner winner chicken dinner

Did Mueller make the announcement, or Did Chuck Todd?

Mueller doesn’t make announcements. He just keeps working behind the scenes.

And everyday, Trump and his followers (like the clownish op) get more nervous. :lol:

Hypothetical question:

He's working hard but to be polite and "not interfere with politics," he will not send out any more indictments until after the election. His investigation has been nothing BUT interfered with since it began, hence my earlier statement.

Did Mueller make the announcement, or Did Chuck Todd?

Mueller doesn’t make announcements. He just keeps working behind the scenes.

And everyday, Trump and his followers (like the clownish op) get more nervous. :lol:
Welcome to the board. I do wish you'd put on some more clothes, but have a donut anyway. Anyone who calls Trump followers clownish deserves a treat.
upload_2018-9-1_14-39-47.png

Forum List

Back