multiculturalism: the war on individualism

"multiculturalism: the war on individualism"

Another ridiculous lie from the right.

There is no 'war' on individualism, the notion is unfounded idiocy.
Its not a lie. I'm leftwing but I don't like thought police. Think of the military police. A lot of military personel don't like them. Right?

multiculturalism: the war on individualism
---
Don't you mean "multiculturalism: the war on my culture"?

A non-conformist individual struggles with any culture that's authoritarian.

Cultures struggle among others in melting pots like USA ... if they are intolerant ... like religious extremists.
no. I don't like Aussie culture at all. It's about my courage and the cowardice of gangs.whites do it too. Genders do it. It's about people who don't have the balls to stand alone.
---
Re: "It's about people who don't have the balls to stand alone."

I agree with that. Too many "groupies" and not enough individuals who think for themselves ... in a logical manner.

On a related note, i have a problem with cigarette smoke, and cite groupie types for their stupid addiction and spreading second-hand smoke.

The reason I am wary of modern multiculturalism, is that it exposes me to Community. I live in an area where people can't close ranks, and that's the way I like it. It reminds me when I was young. In my city, it was quiet and when we were young adults we had the place to ourselves. I was anonymous. Everyone was an elderly war generation person and it seemed like a playground of empty houses. I daresay they enoyed us 17 year olds running around like children. Who knows, they might have been scared, but somehow doubt it. There were goodhearted and bad hearted young adults then. And we were the first of the "peter pans".

but decades have past and southerners have migrated up here, bogans have shifted and new racial enclaves have formed. I'm so affronted, that in my own old neighborhood, I was put to task, kicking a fellow and humiliating him. I'm not a young woman, and he was about my age too!

We have been squashed together. It's nice that people can jostle about a bit, except, it isnt. Back in the day only wild and alternative people got out of our comfort zone. Then progressives came along and decided that wild and alternative should be out of THEIR comfort zone! Wtf? Talk about ruining the peace.

When you get to my venerable age, you need to know you have the security of mind that people might just mind their own business. I can't even go for a walk (anywhere) for 15 minutes without passing a lot of alfresco dining venues.

WRONG

PARASITISM IS THE REASON INDIVIDUALISM IS DEAD

RIGHTWINGER AND HIS MARAUDERS BELIEVE THAT THEY CAN FUCK WITH YOU AND YOURS TO SATISFY THEIR EVER INCREASING NEEDS.

Forum List

Back