Multiple Armed Gunman Have Stormed the Michigan State House

Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 17, 2009
Whitmer is just as much responsible for this reaction. She's treated the people of her state like serfs on her manor and callously disregarded their concerns over her actions, even as going as far to mock them on national tv. That's not saying I approve of what is happening here, but she could have prevented this by not acting like an elitist queen whose job it is to rule over the land

Whitmer is just as much responsible for this reaction. She's treated the people of her state like serfs on her manor and callously disregarded their concerns over her actions, even as going as far to mock them on national tv. That's not saying I approve of what is happening here, but she could have prevented this by not acting like an elitist queen whose job it is to rule over the land

What is this an attempted coup? How do these things operate in America? Can this Whitmer woman be FORCED out by the peoples? I have read the threads about her she is a dangerous individual and definately a Leftist Totalitarian, her measures are beyond extreme and many make no sense except to punish the peoples eg. making it illegal to buy seeds to grow their own foods.

What is this an attempted coup? How do these things operate in America? Can this Whitmer woman be FORCED out by the peoples? I have read the threads about her she is a dangerous individual and definately a Leftist Totalitarian, her measures are beyond extreme and many make no sense except to punish the peoples eg. making it illegal to buy seeds to grow their own foods.

Someone is seriously breaking the law if they storm the statehouse.

If they start shooting......well, shit.

Look at that motherfucker....

This is America in the age of Trump.

I hope nobody says that to me in person. It's going to get ugly.

That kind of statement is simply absurd.

But the unconstitutional edicts are ok then.

You're disingenuous. It's Americans trying to take their lives back from a democrat dictator, and they have every right to!

Sorry, but I don't agree.

They take them back at the ballot box. Not like this.

Well yes, I have from reading though come to the conclusion that this Whitmer woman has gone too far with her extreme measures. What law is she operating from example banning the peoples from buying seeds to grow their own foods? That has ZERO to do with COVID-19, it seems she is abusing her position just to punish.

But the unconstitutional edicts are ok then.

They are not. And I certainly don't like that stupid bitch.

But, there are recourses and you have to follow them.

They lost in court. That is what this country was founded on.

Don't like it, run for office and get people with you.

All I'm seeing is people armed with phones. Just for fun here's some news from Lansing. Protesters return to Michigan Capitol to decry coronavirus stay-home order
Not much happening as of 20 minutes ago. What else ya got?

You're disingenuous. It's Americans trying to take their lives back from a democrat dictator, and they have every right to!

Lol, yeh like that really works, and in the meantime how many more jobs are you going to be ok with being lost? How many businesses ruined? How many families ruined? How many?

More second amendment remedies from conservatives

At some point the ballot box does not work though, especially if elections get rigged or whatever. Many of those politicians just IGNORE what the peoples want anyway, this Whitmer woman should be FORCED to resign, she has abused her position and has been abusing the peoples of Michigan.

1588279990876.png

That's what it's for. This commie crap has being going too far.

She did more than that. After she banned seeds she discovered that people were buying flats of seedlings so she banned those then all gardening supplies to cover vegetables that had already been planted.

Lol, yeh like that really works, and in the meantime how many more jobs are you going to be ok with being lost? How many businesses ruined? How many families ruined? How many?

I am not O.K. with one.

But you really think this sails ?

It's counter to what we need.

The left wing fuckers on this board are only going to use this against us.

Believe me, I am not for the lockdown.

I am for her takedown...at the ballot box.

Fuck off.

This is probably a small group.

She did more than that. After she banned seeds she discovered that people were buying flats of seedlings so she banned those then all gardening supplies to cover vegetables that had already been planted.

All the better to get her booted.

Look at that motherfucker....

This is America in the age of Trump.

I hope nobody says that to me in person. It's going to get ugly.

That kind of statement is simply absurd.

Yeah, Trump did it. LOL

He let the governors decide how they wanted to handle things in their own states, that crazy sumbitch.

Forum List

Back