Multiple Banks Filed Over 170 ‘Suspicious Activity’ Reports On The Bidens

They don't tell you.
Kee-rect! For obvious reasons.

No bank, and no director, officer, employee, or agent of a bank that reports a suspicious transaction may notify any person involved in the transaction that the transaction has been reported.

By the way, rubes. A bank has to submit an SAR any time you deposit more than $10,000.

So tell me, are you cool with the government monitoring how much money you move around, because I recall how you all bitched up a storm about such matters in the very recent past.
Nope.

That triggers the filing of IRS Form 8300.

That isn’t a SAR.

You are such a liar, little fawny.

Great, then post actual evidence that Biden took bribes. Post evidence his name was on any of those LLC's. Post evidence his name was on any of those bank accounts that were subject to SARs. Post evidence he ever influenced policies based on any of the aforementioned.

I won't hold my breath.

Minimum cash requirement for what, asshole?
Its like you ignored even the posts from your own people.
wait-what-fa5b5f.jpg

These morons think a SAR is filled out for any transaction over $10,000
$25K I believe is the current level.

Banks are required to report certain financial activities that usually involve organized crime.

Looks like it worked.

Now how much did Obama know and when did he know it?

These SARs are submitted and sent to the Treasury Department when banks “have a strong suspicion” that a crime has been committed, so as to protect the bank.

As Comer emphasized, these are submitted “very seldom.”

If someone were to have two, the chairman explained, it would be hard for that person to open up a bank account.

Submitting an SAR, Comer added, also is “inviting the regulators to come in and regulate,” which is the last thing banks want.

The 170 reports are thus quite significant.

According to board leftists there's no evidence.

Let me be clear. I have no idea what forms are called and what I fill out may be totally different than what's discussed in the op. I was just offering my experience

Forum List

Back