Multiple Banks Filed Over 170 ‘Suspicious Activity’ Reports On The Bidens

Thanks for confirming exactly what I said.

Holy shit you are a raving moron!

:laughing0301: :dance: :laughing0301: :dance: :laughing0301: :dance: :laughing0301: :dance:

LOL

You're such a flamin' dumbfuck, Dumbfuck. What I confirmed is what I started with...

Both are triggered.

"in addition to SARs."

Means both a SAR AND a 8300 are reported.

face-palm-gif.278959

LOL

You're such a flamin' dumbfuck, Dumbfuck. What I confirmed is what I started with...

"in addition to SARs."

Means both a SAR AND a 8300 are reported.

face-palm-gif.278959
Give it up, Gomer.

You lost this one pages ago.

The fact you have succumbed to posting your dumbass memes/gifs is all the proof we need, Dumbass.

Now, go fetch your Southpark morons gif, you raving Dumbass.

:laughing0301: :dance: :laughing0301: :dance: :laughing0301: :dance: :laughing0301: :dance: :laughing0301: :dance: :laughing0301: :dance:

Give it up, Gomer.

You lost this one pages ago.

The fact you have succumbed to posting your dumbass memes/gifs is all the proof we need, Dumbass.

Now, go fetch your Southpark morons gif, you raving Dumbass.

:laughing0301: :dance: :laughing0301: :dance: :laughing0301: :dance: :laughing0301: :dance: :laughing0301: :dance: :laughing0301: :dance:

Poor Dumbfuck, crowing you won a debate when I proved both a SAR and an 8300 are reported only serves to expose your desperation.

:itsok:

Poor Dumbfuck, crowing you won a debate when I proved both a SAR and an 8300 are reported only serves to expose your desperation.

:itsok:
Keep losing, it’s what you do best, Simp.

:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Keep losing, it’s what you do best, Simp.

:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

LOLOL

You lost when I posted a government article stating it's a SAR to be reported by banks. You lost again when I proved my claim that in addition to a SAR, an 8300 is also reported.

LOLOL

You lost when I posted a government article stating it's a SAR to be reported by banks. You lost again when I proved my claim that in addition to a SAR, an 8300 is also reported.
Your lies aren’t working, Simp.

:dance: :dance: :dance: :laughing0301:

Your lies aren’t working, Simp.

:dance: :dance: :dance: :laughing0301:

No lies. My posts are still there with their links.

So why wouldn't Chris Wray notice any of this as he hid Hunter's laptop??

Your link from 2013?

:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

So he lied and covered it up?

Are you accusing Chris Wray of being corrupt?

Of course not. If Wray saw a SAR was reported, for all we know, he might have investigated it abd determined it was a legit deposit.

Of course not. If Wray saw a SAR was reported, for all we know, he might have investigated it abd determined it was a legit deposit.

If it was a LEGIT DEPOSIT as you and Wray claim, then WHAT WAS THE CONSULTING EXPERTISE???

If it was a LEGIT DEPOSIT as you and Wray claim, then WHAT WAS THE CONSULTING EXPERTISE???

You realize I wasn't included in those business arrangements, right?

You realize I wasn't included in those business arrangements, right?

Then where is your curiosity?

What is the EXPERTISE that Hunter has to bill the Chinese $10 million for "consulting fees?"

Crack Smoking
Selling access to The Big Guy
Tax Evasion
Expertise in the Ukraine energy sector

Then where is your curiosity?

What is the EXPERTISE that Hunter has to bill the Chinese $10 million for "consulting fees?"

Crack Smoking
Selling access to The Big Guy
Tax Evasion
Expertise in the Ukraine energy sector

I'm waiting for you yahoo's to come up with some proof to back your claims. What's taking so long. Git crackin'!

Forum List

Back