Multiple Banks Filed Over 170 ‘Suspicious Activity’ Reports On The Bidens

Cries the loser who lied, falsely claiming I posted a link from 2013.

If truth and reality were on your side, you wouldn't have to lie like ya do.
Your link: “as of 2013”

My link: July 13, 2023.

You just keep losing, Simp.

:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

We have multiple witness, a metric shit ton of emails and texts, we have timelines showing where policy was changed at the request of Burisma, followed by payments immediately after. We have SAR's, FBI documents and Bidens own words.

Why are you saying that isnt any "actual evidence"? Why does your position in this debate require you to say that lie repeatedly?
Fawnboi is a Bidenista Cultist.

No amount if evidence would sway him.

We have multiple witness, a metric shit ton of emails and texts, we have timelines showing where policy was changed at the request of Burisma, followed by payments immediately after. We have SAR's, FBI documents and Bidens own words.

Why are you saying that isnt any "actual evidence"? Why does your position in this debate require you to say that lie repeatedly?

There are no actual evidence that Biden was bribed. No evidence he waa paid money. Timelines are not evidence. You need actual evidence Biden has Shokin removed because Zlochevsky asked him; that you might have based on Archer's testimony, but until we see the transcript, you don't even have that. There's no actual evidence payments after. There's no evidence any of Biden's transactions were flagged with a SAR. The FBI document is an unverified FD-1023. And Biden's own words were to oust a corrupt prosecutor who wasn't actively investigating Burisma.

There are no actual evidence that Biden was bribed. No evidence he waa paid money. Timelines are not evidence. You need actual evidence Biden has Shokin removed because Zlochevsky asked him; that you might have based on Archer's testimony, but until we see the transcript, you don't even have that. There's no actual evidence payments after. There's no evidence any of Biden's transactions were flagged with a SAR. The FBI document is an unverified FD-1023. And Biden's own words were to oust a corrupt prosecutor who wasn't actively investigating Burisma.
NO evidence, EXCEPT for witnesses, emails, texts and Bidens own words. You are dishonest poster.

Let's take it one step at a time....

Show real evidence Biden took a bribe...
Ive already done that. Go back and look at my answer the last 20 times youve asked that dumb as fuck question.

Banks are required to report certain financial activities that usually involve organized crime.

Looks like it worked.

Now how much did Obama know and when did he know it?

These SARs are submitted and sent to the Treasury Department when banks “have a strong suspicion” that a crime has been committed, so as to protect the bank.

As Comer emphasized, these are submitted “very seldom.”

If someone were to have two, the chairman explained, it would be hard for that person to open up a bank account.

Submitting an SAR, Comer added, also is “inviting the regulators to come in and regulate,” which is the last thing banks want.

The 170 reports are thus quite significant.

nRTVWQQ.png

Ive already done that. Go back and look at my answer the last 20 times youve asked that dumb as fuck question.

You lie. Which means you lose. A search of the forum of your posts which includes "bribe" shows you've never presented any actual evidence that Biden took a bribe.

All you did was try, and fail, to employ a typical bluff on this forum to avoid producing the proof you don't have with the forum evasion of, I already showed you!

Why? You wouldn’t accept it.

Another weak evasion. If you had actual evidence, I wouldn't be able to deny it. To date, all I've seen is an unverified claim that he took a bribe. An unverified claim is not actual evidence. Even Comer admitted the purported tapes in that unverified claim may not exist.

So whaddya got...?

You lie. Which means you lose. A search of the forum of your posts which includes "bribe" shows you've never presented any actual evidence that Biden took a bribe.

All you did was try, and fail, to employ a typical bluff on this forum to avoid producing the proof you don't have with the forum evasion of, I already showed you!

Well, your post is a lie because, ive posted it many times. Maybe your search query is flawed.

1. Intellectually honest Dems who support President Biden and deeply hate President Trump no doubt admit in private conversation that President Biden when he was a Senator and especially Vice President probably did engage in some illegal activities.

2. He has always been rather arrogant and entitled.

3. But impartial observers predict that the small Republican House majority will ensure that nothing will come of this matter.

4. If President Biden is still mentally and physically fit to run in November of next year, he WILL win.

5. If not, then our 47th president WILL be the Honorable Kamala Harris. She meets at least two criteria that guarantee success in any field in this rapidly changing nation.

Another weak evasion. If you had actual evidence, I wouldn't be able to deny it. To date, all I've seen is an unverified claim that he took a bribe. An unverified claim is not actual evidence. Even Comer admitted the purported tapes in that unverified claim may not exist.

So whaddya got...?
Thanks for confirming my post, Simp.

Well, your post is a lie because, ive posted it many times. Maybe your search query is flawed.

LOLOL

I searched the entire forum where the word, "bribe," appears in any of your posts or even in a post you responded to.

The lie is all yours. You never offered proof that Biden took a bribe unless you did so without using the word, "bribe."

Forum List

Back