Multiple Banks Filed Over 170 ‘Suspicious Activity’ Reports On The Bidens

How many banks failed when Trump was in the White House? I'll wait...

LOL

Wait no more...

Biden ...... 4
Trump ... 15

I swear, rightards are absolute gluttons for punishment.

:abgg2q.jpg:

LOLOL

I searched the entire forum where the word, "bribe," appears in any of your posts or even in a post you responded to.

The lie is all yours. You never offered proof that Biden took a bribe unless you did so without using the word, "bribe."
Perfectly normal for foreign companies to pay millions to the family members of politicians for doing nothing.

Al Capone agrees.

They hired him as a consultant to purchase real estate in the U.S..

I don’t see that in there, but if you want to believe that a guy who owns no property and rents his home is hired for millions to look for property like every real estate agent does for free, then I have some south Florida property for you to buy.

Ukraine hire him to look for properties too?

Wow. If it's in the alt-right Russian propaganda site ZeroMoneyHedge, it must be true!

LOL

Wow. If it's in the alt-right Russian propaganda site ZeroMoneyHedge, it must be true!

LOL
Obviously you’re too stupid to read the story.

MODS IF LEFTISTS REFUSE TO USE LINKS WHY ARE WE REQUIRED TO INCLUDE THEM?

I don’t see that in there, but if you want to believe that a guy who owns no property and rents his home is hired for millions to look for property like every real estate agent does for free, then I have some south Florida property for you to buy.

Ukraine hire him to look for properties too?

Your reading comprehension problems are not my problem. And it's about China, not Ukraine.

Forum List

Back