Multiple people dead in Colorado Walmart shooting

Last edited:

What is up with CO? Why is there so much violence in such a beautiful area....

Too many people getting Rocky Mountain high?
No, pot does not have that affect. I really don't understand the rise of violence in our nation, not just Colorado.
Marijuana Use Increases Violent Behavior

"Together, the results of the present study provide support for a causal relationship between exposure to cannabis and subsequent violent outcomes across a major part of the lifespan."

Too many rich liberals
i dont think being rich makes you want to go out and kill people....

Harris and Klebold came from wealthy homes...the Las Vegas shooter was a rich liberal.
so?....it doesnt mean they are not subject to the same mental disorders as anyone else...

Too many rich liberals

Harris and Klebold came from wealthy homes...the Las Vegas shooter was a rich liberal.
Oh, shut the fuck up, you Goddamned liar. I have not yet seen anything that shows that man had any particular political leanings.
Who goes to country concerts and sings God bless America? Conservatives.
he wasnt there to hear the music though was he?...

No, pot does not have that affect. I really don't understand the rise of violence in our nation, not just Colorado.

"Together, the results of the present study provide support for a causal relationship between exposure to cannabis and subsequent violent outcomes across a major part of the lifespan."
thats pretty fucking rare.....and of course the "study" doesnt mention what else they were using....and they mention if the people already had a personality disorder they might be prone to violence....

thats pretty fucking rare.....and of course the "study" doesnt mention what else they were using....and they mention if the people already had a personality disorder they might be prone to violence....

It was also said despite all that there was a causal relationship.

From the same link

What makes this new study more compelling than previous studies is that the researchers followed the same individuals for over 50 years from a young age to adulthood. This is precisely what one needs to solve the chicken or egg riddle with respect to cannabis and violence: just look and see which one happens first.

Hers's what they found: Most of the participants never used cannabis and they were never reported to have violent behavior. 38% of the participants did try cannabis at least once in their life. Most of them experimented with cannabis in their teens, but then stopped using it. However, 20% of the boys who started using pot by age 18 continued to use it through middle age (32-48 years). One fifth of those who were pot smokers (22%) reported violent behavior that began after beginning to use cannabis, whereas only 0.3% reported violence before using weed. Continued use of cannabis over the life-time of the study was the strongest predictor of violent convictions, even when the other factors that contribute to violent behavior were considered in the statistical analysis.

Oh, shut the fuck up, you Goddamned liar. I have not yet seen anything that shows that man had any particular political leanings.

You're making a cultural, rather than a political assumption. Rather carelessly at that.
Because you say so? Sorry charlie, only a sick dim would do LV, or a muslim.
Why do you insist on imposing politics on crime? Do you really believe criminals are politically motivated? Or because you have a tentative grasp on politics, imposing a political template on things you cannot comprehend makes it easier for you?
Nice try, but give it up. most people know what you are. No politics on crime?
ht-virginia-shooter-hodgkinson-170614_4x3_992.jpg

LOL at your pathetic lies.

Too many rich liberals

Exactly, and if he was a conservative the media would still be rehashing it.

From the same link

What makes this new study more compelling than previous studies is that the researchers followed the same individuals for over 50 years from a young age to adulthood. This is precisely what one needs to solve the chicken or egg riddle with respect to cannabis and violence: just look and see which one happens first.

Hers's what they found: Most of the participants never used cannabis and they were never reported to have violent behavior. 38% of the participants did try cannabis at least once in their life. Most of them experimented with cannabis in their teens, but then stopped using it. However, 20% of the boys who started using pot by age 18 continued to use it through middle age (32-48 years). One fifth of those who were pot smokers (22%) reported violent behavior that began after beginning to use cannabis, whereas only 0.3% reported violence before using weed. Continued use of cannabis over the life-time of the study was the strongest predictor of violent convictions, even when the other factors that contribute to violent behavior were considered in the statistical analysis.
there are so many reasons a person can lose it....i seriously doubt if smoking pot is a major reason they lose it....pot would be pretty rare...

no if it were a muslims trump would be calling for the death penalty but hey the white dude in charlottesville was good to go....

Bullshit. I know people that are addicted to weed. You cant even get a rise out of them.

A white man turned terrorist and carries out a mass shooting ...what is to blame is it White Culture is it White Parenting or is it a problem with white DNA ???

From the same link

there are so many reasons a person can lose it....i seriously doubt if smoking pot is a major reason they lose it....pot would be pretty rare...

Don't like the study then find one you do like.

Any drug that lowers inhibitions can lead to violence

Bullshit. I know people that are addicted to weed. You cant even get a rise out of them.

Then refute the study with another.

Your anecdotal musings are completely irrelevant

Forum List

Back