Multiple People Stabbed In NY Synagogue Saturday Night

Second Amendment...some should have carried guns inside that synagogue ....to protect the people inside...

The state of NY is a really screwed up place to try to get a concealed weapon permit. It takes a minimum of four months from the time of application until a license is either granted or denied you have to have a legally recognized reason for wanting to possess or carry a firearm, you have to have character references, and In New York City, Nassau County and most of Suffolk County, you have to apply to the police commissioner.

Then there are the rules and regulation about what type of firearms, ammunition, magazine capacity, and other BS.

I would not want to live in that commie state. All I had to do here was send in a copy of my DD-214 military separation papers, and a check for $50.

Hmm, and yet New York has one of the lowest murder rates among Blacks, Hispanics, and Whites in the entire nation.

Black guy with machete...

"According to reports, a black male entered Rabbi Rottenburg’s Shul, located in the Forshay neighborhood in Monsey, and pulled out a machete. He pulled off the cover and stabbed at least 3 people. One of the victims was stabbed in the chest.

The perpetrator then ran out and escaped in a vehicle. His plates were spotted before he left, and the police are currently searching for him..."

MONSEY STABBING: Multiple People Stabbed In Synagogue Saturday Night - Vos Iz Neias
Where are we at now? Is this 9 or 10?

Too many. Probably too much to wish for, but American Jews need to go all Israeli IDF on shitheads who want to carve them up like that.

Blacks for Trump? Black Hebrews?

One of the Jersey City shooters was a Black Hebrew Israelite. Here's what you need to know about the movement. - Jewish Telegraphic Agency

Are they anti-Semites?

Not generally. The Southern Poverty Law Center classifies some Black Hebrew Israelites as a hate group, naming one branch in particular, the Israelite Church of God in Jesus Christ. A 2008 report from the center warned that extremism within the movement was on the rise.
“Although most Hebrew Israelites are neither explicitly racist nor anti-Semitic and do not advocate violence, there is a rising extremist sector within the Hebrew Israelite movement whose adherents believe that Jews are devilish impostors and who openly condemn whites as evil personified, deserving only death or slavery,” the SPLC said.

Are they the guys yelling on street corners?
Sometimes. Extremist Hebrew Israelites can be found on street corners literally shouting their doctrine, which can include Holocaust denial, misogyny and anti-LGBTQ invective, at passersby. They are especially visible in major Northeastern cities like New York, Philadelphia, Baltimore and Washington, D.C., as well as in Florida and some Southern states. ...

Second Amendment...some should have carried guns inside that synagogue ....to protect the people inside...

The 2nd Amendment speaks of a well regulated militia.

Not Jamal, Jose, and Billy Bob walking the streets with weapons.

:cuckoo: ^^^

The ONLY insanity is that any argument could lead to someone pulling out a gun, because of a hot temper.

While, I support guns in a well regulated militia, for hunters, locked up in safes, and in the hands of security & police.

I don't really care for a bunch of guns in the street.

One of the Jersey City shooters was a Black Hebrew Israelite. Here's what you need to know about the movement. - Jewish Telegraphic Agency

Are they anti-Semites?

Not generally. The Southern Poverty Law Center classifies some Black Hebrew Israelites as a hate group, naming one branch in particular, the Israelite Church of God in Jesus Christ. A 2008 report from the center warned that extremism within the movement was on the rise.
“Although most Hebrew Israelites are neither explicitly racist nor anti-Semitic and do not advocate violence, there is a rising extremist sector within the Hebrew Israelite movement whose adherents believe that Jews are devilish impostors and who openly condemn whites as evil personified, deserving only death or slavery,” the SPLC said.

Sometimes. Extremist Hebrew Israelites can be found on street corners literally shouting their doctrine, which can include Holocaust denial, misogyny and anti-LGBTQ invective, at passersby. They are especially visible in major Northeastern cities like New York, Philadelphia, Baltimore and Washington, D.C., as well as in Florida and some Southern states. ...

Don't be stupid. They were the same group that harassed the MAGA-hat kids at Covington.

"According to reports, a black male entered Rabbi Rottenburg’s Shul, located in the Forshay neighborhood in Monsey, and pulled out a machete. He pulled off the cover and stabbed at least 3 people. One of the victims was stabbed in the chest.

The perpetrator then ran out and escaped in a vehicle. His plates were spotted before he left, and the police are currently searching for him..."

MONSEY STABBING: Multiple People Stabbed In Synagogue Saturday Night - Vos Iz Neias
My question is, how do you stab someone with a machete? Don't you slash someone? Anyway, REAL surprise it was a BLACK man with the machete. NOT. I'm surprised it wasn't a young Amish lad gone wild! (sarcasm)

Prayers up for the victims and their families. :eusa_pray:

Gun regulations are important.

When I was 13, my own friend, who was also 13 years of age of Italian - Irish heritage took out a gun on me, and robbed me.

Guess where he got the gun?
It was laying in his parents dresser drawer.

He since died, but that's a different story of drug abuse.

My question is, how do you stab someone with a machete? Don't you slash someone? Anyway, REAL surprise it was a BLACK man with the machete. NOT. I'm surprised it wasn't a young Amish lad gone wild! (sarcasm)

Probably would be pretty hard to stab someone. I have a USGI-issue machete that I keep razor sharp, but those don't have much of a point.

Probably better for lopping off arms and heads.

Gun regulations are important.

When I was 13, my own friend, who was also 13 years of age of Italian - Irish heritage took out a gun on me, and robbed me.

Guess where he got the gun?
It was laying in his parents dresser drawer.

He since died, but that's a different story of drug abuse.
That's terrible to have a friend betray you and threaten your life. I'm sorry.

Drugs are horrible things, and he didn't start using the day he died, did he.

The state of NY is a really screwed up place to try to get a concealed weapon permit. It takes a minimum of four months from the time of application until a license is either granted or denied you have to have a legally recognized reason for wanting to possess or carry a firearm, you have to have character references, and In New York City, Nassau County and most of Suffolk County, you have to apply to the police commissioner.

Then there are the rules and regulation about what type of firearms, ammunition, magazine capacity, and other BS.

I would not want to live in that commie state. All I had to do here was send in a copy of my DD-214 military separation papers, and a check for $50.

Hmm, and yet New York has one of the lowest murder rates among Blacks, Hispanics, and Whites in the entire nation.
That's usually what happens when former crimes become legal.

That's usually what happens when former crimes become legal.

Hmm, so NY legalized murder?
WTF?

No, because Stop & Frisk & a larger police force in NYC dropped murder rates by nearly 90% since 1990.
Not to mention the some of worst hoods got gentrified.

Monsey ewlll

Its right next to spring valley ...Rockland...its where all the white people of Westchester and Rocklands domestics live

Negros n Spanish

Are they anti-Semites?

Don't be stupid. They were the same group that harassed the MAGA-hat kids at Covington.

Apologies darling. You evidently hold the USMB franchise for 'stupid'.
Nope, YOU hold that record, DIM DUMB Denizen. And it's not even close, Triple D.................

Monsey ewlll

Its right next to spring valley ...Rockland...its where all the white people of Westchester and Rocklands domestics live

Negros n Spanish

There's a lot of Haitians over there, and they tend to be pissed off with Hasidim for trying to gut their schools because Hasidims go into private school (Yeshiva)

Forum List

Back